+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit REFUSED (master's & non sds) - Applicant Case

studentuz

Jul 22, 2024
My study permit application for master's degree was refused, along with my spouse (SOWP) and child (Visitor).

June 30 - application submission with medical upfront
July 4 - Biometrics was completed
And on 22 July - Application was refused for all of us

My spouse was sponsor for me:

Proof of financial support docs:
Bank balance of sponsor - over $80,000
Last four months bank transaction history
Reference from work of sponsor, He is director in LLC
Salary information from work

Student docs:
Reference from work place as a head accountant
Bank balance of student - over $40,000
Car ownership documents

Refusing factors:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

What solution can you give me for this case, I appreciate any advice

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
My study permit application for master's degree was refused, along with my spouse (SOWP) and child (Visitor).

Student docs:
Car ownership documents

Refusing factors:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Get GCMS notes.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Student docs:
Car ownership documents

Refusing factors:

What is your background and what degree did you apply for and at what school? How old are you? Do you live in your home country? What is your home country? Who is your sponsor and is the 80k in cash in a personal account?

studentuz

Jul 22, 2024
What is your background and what degree did you apply for and at what school? How old are you? Do you live in your home country? What is your home country? Who is your sponsor and is the 80k in cash in a personal account?

Hello,

I am 26 y.o female, from Uzbekistan and live here.
I have bachelors in ESL (english as a second language).
My sponsor is my spouse and yes, 80k cash is in a personal account.
I applied International Business University for MBA and paid first semester tuition fee.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I applied International Business University for MBA and paid first semester tuition fee.
What is your work history?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello,

How can your spouse be your sponsor if he is also applying for visa with you? Also, $80 k is nothing currently, is that in CAD or your country currency?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

Get a MBA at a public university not a college mill in an office building. What did you show to return as you are bringing your family? Honestly if you are head accountant and spouse is director how can you show that you will have a better job when you return? IRCC is concerned you cannot afford to live in Toronto as you will need to pay for daycare, spouse may work minimum age or find a job at all and need to pay for living expenses. You are using all savings to come to Canada, and getting a MBA at a college mill that exists only to get money from international students.

Reactions: YVR123 and canuck78

studentuz

Jul 22, 2024
How can your spouse be your sponsor if he is also applying for visa with you? Also, $80 k is nothing currently, is that in CAD or your country currency?

My spouse can be sponsor while he is also applying SOWP
80K is USD !
Why are you saying it is nothing?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have worked as a head accountant for a year
It makes no sense to pay pay significant amount of money for a degree from essentially a degree mill that will not lead to any career advancement. If you want a chance of approval apply for a reputable MBA program from a public university. Employers and residents in Canada have never heard of this school. It is a crime that Ontario has licensed this school and these degrees that are set up to take advantage of international students. Between tuition, childcare, rent, food, transportation, etc. your funds are insufficient to cover the cost of your degree in Toronto for you and your family.

Anwar_2024

Star Member
Jul 16, 2024
I am refusing
your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country residence.

Study permit for master refused due to the following reasons what should I do while re applying?

Vijay krishna

Star Member
Jul 24, 2024
I am refusing
your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country residence.

Study permit for master refused due to the following reasons what should I do while re applying?
Did mention everything sop?