+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit REFUSED (master's & non sds) - Applicant Case

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello,

I am 26 y.o female, from Uzbekistan and live here.
I have bachelors in ESL (english as a second language).
My sponsor is my spouse and yes, 80k cash is in a personal account.
I applied International Business University for MBA and paid first semester tuition fee.
“I applied International Business University for MBA “

Diploma mill is your first problem

Reactions: PabloSektman

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am refusing
your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country residence.

Study permit for master refused due to the following reasons what should I do while re applying?
I am refusing
your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
section-216.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country residence.

Study permit for master refused due to the following reasons what should I do while re applying?
Order GCMS notes. What school? What is your current job and what job do you expect with higher salary when you finish program?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I did not get it , after completing masters?
The school you’re planning on getting an mba in a nutshell is crappy . The mba would be worthless when you get back to your country . You have to show that by coming here and spending oodles of money that it’ll help you with your career when you return .
Because tbh , having that mba here on your cv will get you no where in Canada .

It’s a masters on paper only . HR would see that and immediately reject it .

You getting the picture ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did not get it , after completing masters?
What school? Why must you come to Canada for school since your current job doesn’t show any financial stability? IRCC believes you are coming to stay permanently and not return after completing program.

Anwar_2024

Star Member
Jul 16, 2024
What school? Why must you come to Canada for school since your current job doesn’t show any financial stability? IRCC believes you are coming to stay permanently and not return after completing program.
I did not upload SOP in application, when re applying can I mention refusal of previous application in SOP is it recommended?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Alberta, but it is new application and I did not write SOP in previous application,.
But you have one refusal so you must address reasons and a way to do that is explain the program will help your career when you return. You want to explain how your current job (doesn’t give you financial security) will benefit from taking the program. Explain career and educational benefits. Justify costs of the program with higher pay and promotion.

Anwar_2024

Star Member
Jul 16, 2024
Sure. Still doesn’t address reasons for refusal.
My visa refuse due to home tie and financial stability at home country,

1. I did not mention my current work experience.
2. Did not upload SOP
3. English test results not uploaded due to low marks 58.

What should I do when. Re applying
, Is it okay to upload English test they want marks 60 overall in PTE academic but I have 58.