+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit REFUSED (master's & non sds) - Applicant Case

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My visa refuse due to home tie and financial stability at home country,

1. I did not mention my current work experience.
2. Did not upload SOP
3. English test results not uploaded due to low marks 58.

What should I do when. Re applying
, Is it okay to upload English test they want marks 60 overall in PTE academic but I have 58.
Your PTE scores are low and don’t meet the minimum so doesn’t strengthen your application. What are your home ties to return?

1. Justify costs with current work experience.
2. Include SOP
3. Marks are low.

Anwar_2024

Star Member
Jul 16, 2024
Your PTE scores are low and don’t meet the minimum so doesn’t strengthen your application. What are your home ties to return?

1. Justify costs with current work experience.
2. Include SOP
3. Marks are low.
1. What is meant by justify cost with current experience? and English test result is low that's why I did not upload it in previous application

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. What is meant by justify cost with current experience? and English test result is low that's why I did not upload it in previous application
What is the total cost of your program including living expenses? You need to justify costs of the program with higher pay and job promotion when you return. So if program costs $90k, you want to show how you will make that much more money that you do know to make the program worthwhile. So for example, if you make $50k now then explain that you will make $80k when you finish program and it will take 3 years to pay off costs.

Anwar_2024

Star Member
Jul 16, 2024
What is the total cost of your program including living expenses? You need to justify costs of the program with higher pay and job promotion when you return. So if program costs $90k, you want to show how you will make that much more money that you do know to make the program worthwhile. So for example, if you make $50k now then explain that you will make $80k when you finish program and it will take 3 years to pay off costs.
And what about English test result should be included in re apply 2nd application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And what about English test result should be included in re apply 2nd application?
Up to you. It doesn’t strengthen your application because scores are low. You also need to explain why you must attend the school you have admission to. You need to discuss why you must come to that Canadian school over other schools. Reasonable cost is not a reason so it must be about the program and how it expands on your career goals.