+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit- May applicants for Sep intake gather here

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm May 8 applicant. Are there any April and March applicants still waiting for their decisions? Or are only May applicants waiting while IRCC are using their reversed clock and are dealing with June and July applications? :rolleyes:
Did just say dealing with June?
Am a June 2nd applicant from Nigeria and believe me non of us June applicants have gotten response regards PPR

Georgita

Star Member
Jul 13, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm May 8 applicant. Are there any April and March applicants still waiting for their decisions? Or are only May applicants waiting while IRCC are using their reversed clock and are dealing with June and July applications? :rolleyes:
Hello, I am an applicant of April 27 and still waiting for a decision.

• Sad
Reactions: parrots

Georgita

Star Member
Jul 13, 2022
I have submitted web forms and sent emails several times. three times I get a general answer that they are reviewing my application and cannot tell me when there will be a decision, I was advised to check my account from time to time so as not to miss their request.

HopeAgbeka

Star Member
Aug 4, 2022
I have submitted web forms and sent emails several times. three times I get a general answer that they are reviewing my application and cannot tell me when there will be a decision, I was advised to check my account from time to time so as not to miss their request.
[/QUOTkeep sending...that's what am doing

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Did just say dealing with June?
Am a June 2nd applicant from Nigeria and believe me non of us June applicants have gotten response regards PPR
It's just my observation since a lot of June applicants are posting their decisions from the IRCC, it's not a verified information about the IRCC, keep that in mind ;)

Pomo30

Aug 30, 2022
That's so sad! So sorry! Where did you apply from? Are you a family applicant as well?
I applied on April 18, still waiting for at least some response. I sent multiple forms and received a general answer to one of them two days ago. Requested the notes as well (and waiting for the confirmation for the notes now...)

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
I applied on April 18, still waiting for at least some response. I sent multiple forms and received a general answer to one of them two days ago. Requested the notes as well (and waiting for the confirmation for the notes now...)
Wow... that's long. When did you submit your biometrics (the processing time actually starts from that day)? How long have you been waiting for the notes? I've applied for notes 1.5 weeks ago, also waiting.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
I applied from Georgia. Yes, I have submitted family application.
Yes, it definitely seems that the family applications take much much much longer to process. The stories of delayed single applications are becoming more and more rare.

Pomo30

Aug 30, 2022
Wow... that's long. When did you submit your biometrics (the processing time actually starts from that day)? How long have you been waiting for the notes? I've applied for notes 1.5 weeks ago, also waiting.
Biometrics was done on April 25. I just requested the notes (two days ago) and submitted the consent form, but I haven't received any confirmation from them.

Sis p

Sep 8, 2022
Not a good idea given that you're not even sure if you'll get approved or when it will be approved. Unless you're willing to pay re-booking or cancellation
Please if your application says approved from last month does it mean you will get your passport back soon

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Please if your application says approved from last month does it mean you will get your passport back soon
Did you receive your passport request letter? Have you submitted your passport? If so, when?

Have you received your Letter of Introduction from IRCC?