+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications at CHC ISB between Dec 2010 AND April 11

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
@ sumair dude I cud nt find any "Important notice" regarding the CHC isb office being upgraded to a new system.. But yes there was a change of forms from IMM1294B to IMM1294E.. But If the system is being upgraded, wht abt the medical calls? Upgrading the system does not involve delaying medical calls..

I feel lyk a laughing stock.. It has been 2 months and we hear nuthing from the CHC except for copy paste replies of file numbers..my frnds n family ask me abt the status of my visa application and I'm lyk blank and clueless myself.. My frnds getting UK visas easily..The UK visa process is less strenuous..This is so unfair :(

@ umair81 and sab479 I applied on 25th feb and my file number is greater than umair's.. Like a difference of 600.. But its useless to know the file number.. They won't reply to case specific inquiries anyway I m sure of tht :(

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
sumair said:
nazia,
cic website is as all you know its http://www.pakistan.gc.ca
when the page open it ask for the language option english or french, and onthe same page just after english language tab it is the tab of important notices when i clicked it was written with a bold red words that there is a system upgradation going on and the applicants who applied in the month of march might get delayed.this is the news i read from there.but i read one week ago, now there is some other notices.
@sumair. Just tell me the date on which it was published on important notice link. When did you check it last time?

S

sumair

i dont remember the date, if you people have still some doubts on my news you can e-mail to im-enquiry and ask.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I would take your word for it. sumair, what's your back up plan? You will start to receive medical calls bythe end of this month. So, you are going to miss may session for sure

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
sumair said:
i dont remember the date, if you people have still some doubts on my news you can e-mail to im-enquiry and ask.
ok. Itni important update Itni secret place per. This news was for those who applied in march. So should I suppose that people who filed their cases in feburary should have been finalized by this month.

S

sumair

miss nazia,
i was new on this forum wen i saw dat news, i dont know wot to share or wot to not ....any way wen i feel lyk i posted.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Thats alright. . Reading that piece of news won't speed up the visa processing time either. I was just kidding. :p

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
My humble opinion is , final decision has been taken on our files by visa officer (From
15 april to 20 April). Reserve 5-6 days for mail delays. 25-26-27 April are key days according to my rough calculations. If I don't receive my passport by then, then not a good news is in store for me. Because visa officers do care about start dates in most cases. So they try to finalize cases 2 weeks earlier fro
start date it is not like you get visa today then you land in Canada next day

S

sumair

i e-mailed to isb-im enquiry for the file number three days back but they didnt replied me.......now how would i know my file number?

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
nazia2k said:
File number lye ker unko tang kero gai. Wait patiently
jesa k aap tung kr rahi hain...hahaha