+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications at CHC ISB between Dec 2010 AND April 11

bhatti00007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if this really happened then why only student visa,why only in pakistan,what they want....april is going to dead and we still waiting for medical :mad:

armani

Sep 28, 2009
the news about the new system is correct.. I think..
anybody notice the new IMM1294E form... it is adopted in jan this year..(this date is on the form)

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Is correct then I THINK? Are you sure if this news is correct and reliable. Updated application form is a nice change. Now you can save it as a PDF file on your computer

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Umair, if there is no system upgradation going on, can you give us a logical reasoning behind delays for sending medical calls never mind issuing visas? :eek:

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Umair, just for your information. Comparing file nos each other is useless since CHC has allocated a different starting sequence for someone who is a fresh applicant and than who is applying second time etc

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
umair81 said:
ok Guys and gals.. i am going to share my file no. it wont be exact. i will induce a small random error on purpose in my file number to preserve my original file no.
my file went to immigration officer for initial review on 30th of march i applied on 8th of jan.. and got my package n docs back on 2nd april saying that i dont need a new visa as my oldone is valid.

plz remember on 30th march my case was initially examined.. all checks were to be made later on.

as file numbers are issued in sequence.. app log apna file no. dekho.. how far or near ur file no. is from my file number. than u can get the idea .

SXXXX19059

plz remember.. after medicals ur results are sent to new delhi.. for final review.. so after medicals atleast 3..4 days are required for transfer of medical reports to newdelhi..

u can say after medicals 12 to 15 days are min required for final decison.. 1..2 days for package delivery back to u..

hope this helps u.. compare ur file no. to this no.
Yaar mera number to Umair kay number ky kareeb hy

S

sumair

nazia,
cic website is as all you know its http://www.pakistan.gc.ca
when the page open it ask for the language option english or french, and onthe same page just after english language tab it is the tab of important notices when i clicked it was written with a bold red words that there is a system upgradation going on and the applicants who applied in the month of march might get delayed.this is the news i read from there.but i read one week ago, now there is some other notices.

S

sumair

umair can you just reply that how you get your file no? through e-mail or call?

S

sumair

for your info from the same web site i am just pasting the information from the site:
Service Standards
For applications received at the visa office between 1 April and 30 September of each year, which is the peak season, you can expect that the processing of a routine application will take up to 30 calendar days.

For applications received at the visa office between 1 October and 31 March of each year, you can expect that the processing of a routine application will take up to 20 calendar days.

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) (Tourism and Transit)
Study Permit
Work Permit

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
sumair said:
nazia,
cic website is as all you know its http://www.pakistan.gc.ca
when the page open it ask for the language option english or french, and onthe same page just after english language tab it is the tab of important notices when i clicked it was written with a bold red words that there is a system upgradation going on and the applicants who applied in the month of march might get delayed.this is the news i read from there.but i read one week ago, now there is some other notices.
what do you mean by calendar days? Removing weekends?