Study Loan in India- Few Queries

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, Thank u!

Can u guys please mail me visa SOPs here at : magmacorvinus@hotmail.com. I''' edit it today and then submit tomorow.

Thanks,
ShijoK

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called up the VFS helpline, he said we dont accept PF statements!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I do????? I was going to file tomorrow.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShijoK said:
I just called up the VFS helpline, he said we dont accept PF statements!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I do????? I was going to file tomorrow.
:)

I'm 100% sure about PF statements. I showed about 50% of my funding as PF statements and received Visa.

If they hadn't considered PF statement as valid proof, I would never have received a visa.

Moreover, in a seminar conducted by CHC, New Delhi a person asked the same question. VO answer was PF statements are acceptable. I was in the seminar and very clearly remember this.

Call VFS again, may be another agent know this fact. The agent you might have talked to may be recently put on the job.

GS

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My counsellor just called them again the person said no then fumbled :/ , these guys dont have much clue I think.

I"m praying and filing tomorrow :)

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShijoK said:
My counsellor just called them again the person said no then fumbled :/ , these guys dont have much clue I think.

I"m praying and filing tomorrow :)
You should have attended the seminar. It was an eye opener for me and an answer to all such queries.

But its ok, best of luck and let us know the good news soon.

GS

ShijoK

May 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know, I didnt know abt it and m working too so it gets difficult to manage both things.

But u guys have helped a lot.

I'll let u know soon :)