+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Hi Rocking Vibes,

Congrats for approval.

can you please let us know if they contacted you for any additional information.

Also did they emailed you about approval or you strightaway gor invitation through regular mail.

and if you can let us know your occupation code.

thanks in advance

DZ

Rocking vibes said:
File 260 and got my nomination today.....I guess the first reported case of 2009 !!

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
downloadzombie said:
Hi Rocking Vibes,

Congrats for approval.

can you please let us know if they contacted you for any additional information.

Also did they emailed you about approval or you strightaway gor invitation through regular mail.

thanks in advance

Nope...they did not contact me for anything and sent me the nomination straight away. My occupation code is for IT analyst..I don't remember the numbers.

DZ

Rocking vibes said:
File 260 and got my nomination today.....I guess the first reported case of 2009 !!

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Rocking Vibes,

Thanks for update.

I am in same boat with file num between 290 and 295 and in same category IT analyst( code: 2171)

DZ

Rocking vibes said:
downloadzombie said:
Hi Rocking Vibes,

Congrats for approval.

thanks in advance

Nope...they did not contact me for anything and sent me the nomination straight away. My occupation code is for IT analyst..I don't remember the numbers.

DZ

Rocking vibes said:

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
congrats rocking vibes and good luck for CIC.
Friends, I have a quick question...
This morning I checked my voicemail and there was a voice mail from Alberta Program Officer
where he asked me to call him back as he had some questions regarding my FSW application that
I had already applied. I had mentioned in AINP application that I have "Applied for FSW in 10 Jul 2008
and no AOR recieved".

Has anybody recieved a similar call ? any inputs will be appreciated folks..
Btw my AINP file no is xxxxxx-34x

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
ainpdude said:
I sent AINP an e-mail to update my mailing address. They replied saying they processed my case and sent the certificate on Dec 29th 2008. My number is -0282. How many days does it take for the mail to arrive?

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
bendjoe,

I think the mail from Canada usually arrives in 10 to 12 business days. Hopefully you should get it in the next two days.

Congrats on getting the nomination.

regards,

kishankanhaiya

Pependri

Nov 6, 2008
My file no is 277. I will be out of the country for three weeks. Is there any way to find the status of my application. Does anyone have a number I can call to find out my status.

Thanks.

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Hi Guys,

Today my lawyer told me that I need to reapply FSW instead of using exisiting FSW. Is that true ?

I received AOR previously and now nominated through Alberta.

Is there anyone who has similar case ?

Thanks,
TR

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toledoresident said:
Hi Guys,

Today my lawyer told me that I need to reapply FSW instead of using exisiting FSW. Is that true ?

I received AOR previously and now nominated through Alberta.

Is there anyone who has similar case ?

Thanks,
TR
Some people were told by AINP that AINP would contact CIC and ask them to treat their FSW as a PNP.

C

cchabert

ainpdude said:
I had mentioned in AINP application that I have "Applied for FSW in 10 Jul 2008
and no AOR recieved".

Has anybody recieved a similar call ? any inputs will be appreciated folks..
I applied for FSW on June 16 2008 and receive AOR on October, but I haven't receive any phone call, but my number is 37x, so I'm getting close, if they call I'll let you know

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
congrats to those who have succeeded or made substantial progress.
I just started the process and submitted my pre-assessment docs by email a few weeks ago. If it is approved, what documents will be required when sending the AINP application package? I'd like to start preparing them now.
Also a friend of mine who just submitted his pre-assessment docs by email told me that the process has changed. He was asked to fill out the FSW forms as well as provincial nominee form directly and mail them. Any comments on this?
Thanks

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
lonelyrabbit - yes that's right. I sent my one-pager by email on Dec 18 and on Dec 22 got a response email with links to the AINP SRS form. This SRS form also indicates what other PR forms are to be filled in, copied and sent. I suggest you send the pre-assessment by email again.