+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
FROM WHAT I SEE ON HERE THE AIPNP OFFICE HAS BEEN VERY FAST WITH PRE- ASSEMENT.DEPENDING ON IF MEMBER POST THEIR TIME LINE FOR THE FINAL STAGE WHICH IS ISSUEING OF CERTIFICATE BY AIPNP WE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL IF ISSUEING CERTIFICATES IS FAST TOO.MAN I HOPE THERE IS IMPROVEMENT ON BOTH TIME FRAMES

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
yrinaldy
Yes I have my AINP number... it ends xxxx-xx-128

=============
NOC: 2171
pre-assessment sent: May 5
pre-assessment approved: Jul 31
AINP filed: August 22

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
I have one question on IMM008. For question 19, National Identification Number, has anyone entered the social security number. The guide says the following

"Identity cards issued by a foreign national, provincial, municipal or other government, as well as
cards issued by a recognized international agency such as the Red Cross, can be used to identify
yourself. If you have such a card, print the number in the space provided. Photocopy both sides of
the card and attach the photocopy to your application. If you do not have an identity card, print
“N/A”."

As per this definition, shouldn't SSN also come under this category?

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
I have one question,

I applied for Nomination for Alberta, and our company will be planning to consolidate the management with our office in Toronto office. so question is: Is it will effect my Nomination or PR via Alberta, because if my company is planning to move staff to Canada, then they will do via Work Permit which will be offcourse issue on temporary for one or two year.

Any answers?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
This is one of the replies from Alberta to one of mu inquiries "So long as you have applied to the H1B SRS prior to your H1B expiring you will qualify for this program, and should be able to process your PNP application from your home country. You will just have to update the PNP officer who is processing your application with your change of address and contact information."

This might apply also to your case... so long that you apply to your AINP you should be able to live/work anywhere and apply from canada or your home country...

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
ingegarcia said:
This is one of the replies from Alberta to one of mu inquiries "So long as you have applied to the H1B SRS prior to your H1B expiring you will qualify for this program, and should be able to process your PNP application from your home country. You will just have to update the PNP officer who is processing your application with your change of address and contact information."

This might apply also to your case... so long that you apply to your AINP you should be able to live/work anywhere and apply from canada or your home country...
Thank you so much for your prompt reply!

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
stlguy said:
I have one question on IMM008. For question 19, National Identification Number, has anyone entered the social security number. The guide says the following

"Identity cards issued by a foreign national, provincial, municipal or other government, as well as
cards issued by a recognized international agency such as the Red Cross, can be used to identify
yourself. If you have such a card, print the number in the space provided. Photocopy both sides of
the card and attach the photocopy to your application. If you do not have an identity card, print
“N/A”."

As per this definition, shouldn't SSN also come under this category?
As far as i know India dosen't issue these national id cards, but pakistan do. So if you dont have one just put N/A in that box, or if you are from a country where you get national id cards then please enter it in the field

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
ingegarcia,

I guess you should be getting your nomination any time now. Its more than 2 months now and according to timeframe you are supposed to get it any moment.

Please keep us posted

jetu

Nov 13, 2008
hai.
i m new in this forum. im really confused abut this ABINP process , i have submitt my aplication under employer driven stream in 6242 code( cooks) i am working in canada with 2 years work permitt under skilled worker. i submitt my application on july 19 2008 ,but still not any reply, can any 1 tell me how its work like ,i dont know any thing abut what is pre assesment & abinp invitation,, its almost 4 mnths .
whn they will give file no n all
can any 1 help me plz

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Jetu,

The Strategic Recruitment Stream Program is for H1-B visa holder in the US. We sent basic information for pre-assesment of our qualifications and once qualified the Province of Alberta send us an invitation to formally apply. Once nominated by Alberta we then apply to the CIC for PR. They say this is the fastest immigration route to Canada these days. This program started in April/May of this year. Some of the "very old" member (joke) are already in the final stage in the CIC.

Hope this helps somehow. I am very grateful to this forum as it really answered most of my questions, even w/o posting them!! how cool is that? :)))

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
FYI. Here's my timeline so far:

xxxx-xx-0155

June 25, 2008 -Submitted documents for pre-assessment through email
June 30, 2008 -Got confirmation through email that they received my documents
August 16, 2008 -Received invitation from AINP
September 3, 2008 -AB received my application for PNP (through FedEx tracking)
October 1, 2008 -Got notification through email that they received my application and gave file number.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
My Timeline

Applied for preassessment: October 23rd 2008
Recieved Confirmation: October 23rd
Recieved Invitation: November 8th
Alberta recieved my docs: November 12th 2008 (through Fedex)
Recieved confirmation: Still waiting......