+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
laboratory rasco.
well, its nice to know that you are in the medical field too.
did u send your papers for nomination already?

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Here's mine:
Applied for pre assessment: September 5th
Received Invitation: October 16th
Alberta received my docs: November 7th 2008
Received confirmation: Still waiting......

Akk

yrinaldy said:
I applied under 2171 - and have 9 yrs experience.

moiz4you said:
yrinaldy said:
Moiz:

We have almost the same timeline. I will keep you all updated once I get confirmation and all.

Here's mine:
Applied for preassessment: ....

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
wow looks like many of us applied for nomination in same timelines. Please keep us informed if you guys get anything from AINP office

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Since everyone is giving their timeline and so am I.
Noc: 2171
Applied for pre-assessment: Sep 16th
Recieved Invitation: Oct 27th
Alberta received my docs: Nov 7th
Received Confirmation and/or file locator: still in air......

So, it seems we are all on the same page.
I mentioned my NOC which I think will play a vital role regard to the time frame for PNP certificate as many of us are under 2171.
Please keep posting and updating whatever feedback you guys receive from Alberta.

akk said:
Here's mine:
Applied for pre assessment: September 5th
Received Invitation: October 16th
Alberta received my docs: November 7th 2008
Received confirmation: Still waiting......

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
As per message posted already in the forum some time ago :) NOC does not play a vital role in the process.

strawberry1009 said:
Guys, I called Alberta hotline and they said that there is no quota whatsoever set per NOC. As to the delay, he said it is possible that for some they are waiting on info from other agencies like the ones we agreed to allow data exchange with at the bottom of the AINP application form.

Hope this helps!

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Thanks Ingegarcia for ur updated. I was always under this impression that they will gove preference based on the NOC. This is a good news.. thanks
Also just wondering do you work in Fidelity as a permenant employee?
Great weekend all!!!
ingegarcia said:
As per message posted already in the forum some time ago :) NOC does not play a vital role in the process.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
I just want to know..

If your preassessment is approved, does that mean that the NOC code we are applying in is approved with the duties we provided even though the job title doesn't match ???????

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Moiz, I believe so.
Firstly, they won't invite you to apply for the AINP if they don't think that you qualfiy for the " 3 basic requirements ". It will definitely defeat the purpose of the pre-assessment stage if after evaluating your documents, and found you ineligible for the program due to your code/job description details, they will still send you an invitation to apply. I found it irrational.

It's just my opinion though. You can take it or not. :)
Goodluck!

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi guys!
We are requesting everyone to post their file numbers (last 4 digits) here after receiving the confirmation from AINP. By doing so, we will all be updated on the estimated number of applicants as well as the recent processing time. (It will also give us an idea of how many would-be friend to meet for a cup of coffee in Alberta someday! :)

We are inviting also those who are not-so-active members of this forum who applied for H1B stream but regularly visit this website for update, to post their file numbers too. It will be appreciated.

To all senior members, thank you for leading the way to a successful AINP nomination.

Cheers!

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Hello folks,
I m new to this forum,this is my timeline.
Noc: 2147
Applied for pre-assessment: Sep 2nd
Recieved Invitation: Oct 16th
Alberta received my docs: Oct 27th
Received Confirmation and/or file locator:XXX-XXX-0278.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Jay007 said:
Hello folks,
I m new to this forum,this is my timeline.
Noc: 2147
Applied for pre-assessment: Sep 2nd
Recieved Invitation: Oct 16th
Alberta received my docs: Oct 27th
Received Confirmation and/or file locator:XXX-XXX-0278.
Jay007 if you dont mind me asking can you please tell when did you get the email from Alberta with your file number (date).

Thank You

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
After waiting more than 2 weeks for file number, I sent mail to Gingie regarding conformation of my file.

She told me 2-3 weeks are normal wait time for conformation because they have huge backlogged
and that's the reason of delay in sending out confirmations of receipt. So be patient.
Next day she send me my file number with apologize for the delay.

So be patient for atleast 2-3 weeks for file number.let them give some time to check the documents that we send
properly.I think they will not create any file number if any document is left in application and will send back as it is.

moiz4you said:
Jay007 if you dont mind me asking can you please tell when did you get the email from Alberta with your file number (date).

Thank You

muhammad

Nov 16, 2008
Slam Friends,

This is my timeline.
Applied for pre-assessment: 9/11/2008
Recieved Invitation: 10/9/2008
Alberta received my docs for PnP: 10/18/2008
Received Confirmation and/or file locator:XXX-XXX-0269.

apply2can

Nov 16, 2008
I have a question regarding supporting documents in invitation package. The invitation package has the following requirement:

A job description from your current employer in the United States, indicating the job title, the main duties of the job, education and work experience necessary to do the job.

Is this letter any different from a standard experience letter. Because there is another requirement of "Proof of employment from your current employer".

How are these 2 any different. Any idea?

Thanks