+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
jpadz said:
thanks hari!
so did u write all of those in a separate paper? or just the continuation of the ones stated in the form?
jpadz,
Yes, I did write it in a seperate paper and attach it to the form.

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
moiz4you said:
Guys please help me on this one.

I did my MBA in USA and i am sending in these forms for pre assessment. So i want to know if i just submit a certified copy of my MBA or do i have to submit my bachelors also.
To my understanding, I dont think you need to send certified copies for pre-assessment. But once you recieve PNP application
kit yes, you do need to send certified copies. I believe you might want to send certified copies for both degrees while mailing
your application. I included my high school diplomas too.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
hari, so u just write " please refer to attached document" in the personal history section?
thanks!

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
jpadz said:
hari, so u just write " please refer to attached document" in the personal history section?
thanks!
Oh, I see ... got the question now :) Well, I did fill as many rows I could in the personal history
section and then at the last row I mentioned : "Please, refer to personal history section supplement
attached." and stapled the supplement to the form which had further continuation of personal history
details in the same format as required by the form.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
I don't want to poke my nose into your guys's business, but I couldn't hold my self mentioning that there is no concept of stapling the documents anymore anywhere in the world. Companies especially Immigration paper need not to be holed in there.
Please try to use the office pin or paper clip.
Chaos
Oh, I see ... got the question now :) Well, I did fill as many rows I could in the personal history
section and then at the last row I mentioned : "Please, refer to personal history section supplement
attached." and stapled the supplement to the form which had further continuation of personal history
[/quote]

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
thanks hari for reply. it sure does help.

to findude: thanks also for sharing your insight. it's noted.

C

cchabert

Hey guys one thing I find out:

When I fill my application for CIC through a lawyer, he was very specific, NOT use staples at all, use paper clips, and that's what I did for AINP forms. Hope this help. Because I already apply for CIC I already have the federal forms ready, just fill the ABPNP 003.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
cchabert,

thanks for sharing. just wanna know what ID did u present in the identity card portion.
thanks!

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
findude32 said:
I don't want to poke my nose into your guys's business, but I couldn't hold my self mentioning that there is no concept of stapling the documents anymore anywhere in the world. Companies especially Immigration paper need not to be holed in there.
Please try to use the office pin or paper clip.
Chaos
[/quote]

thanks for pointing this...

Original documents like certificates should not stapled...

but I couldn't hold my self mentioning that there is no concept of stapling the documents anymore anywhere in the world.
Fyi - fillable application forms sent by AINP to me were stapled.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
I m sorry i didn't mean to offend you by any mean. But this is what i see now a days, no one staple anymore. And I read somewhere in AB or cic application that do not staple.
Regard to the application, they probably did b/c they know eventually you will make print out from the net. BUt anyway it was only a suggestion. You don't have to listen to me :)
but I couldn't hold my self mentioning that there is no concept of stapling the documents anymore anywhere in the world.

[/quote]

C

cchabert

In my country we don;t have ID Cards so I put N/A, but in my wife country they do so I put her ID number

harivenkat

Oct 6, 2008
findude32 said:
I m sorry i didn't mean to offend you by any mean. But this is what i see now a days, no one staple anymore. And I read somewhere in AB or cic application that do not staple.
Regard to the application, they probably did b/c they know eventually you will make print out from the net. BUt anyway it was only a suggestion. You don't have to listen to me :)
[/quote]

I really appreciate you sharing that ... I have been seeing mixed dealings with stapling
lately ... AINP forms are not the only one but even recently my employer sent me renewed
H1B papers stapled including the original Notice of Action :)

Post stapling I also stuck small postit tags on them mentioning category of each bunch,
to make locating documents easier for them. The tags were :

1. Completed AINP forms
2. Completed Primary Applicant CIC forms
3. Completed Secondary Applicant CIC forms
4. Passport copy
5. Education document copy
6. Current Employment Documents
7. Proof of current job profile
8. Past employment documents

Normally, immigration bureaus are not presumptuous unless they specify the instructions to do so...
I guess in my case ... I feared loosing or mixing of form papers and other documents (around 50 - 60 pages total)
should the clip come off while handling them ... but that was just my case :)

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
What I did....
When I received the documents from my lawyer regarding the H1B extension I put them in a cover presentation binder. I think it is pretty cool, the documents are protected in a cover and also I added a table of contents and some tabs to facilitate access to certain documents, just in case a person needs to check something faster
Not sure if that is OK or not, however as of now I have not received any inquires nor complains from Alberta... hopefully it will stay in that way ;)

my timelines
=============
NOC: 2171
pre-assessment sent: May 5
pre-assessment approved: Jul 31
AINP filed: August 22

harivenkat said:
I really appreciate you sharing that ... I have been seeing mixed dealings with stapling
lately ... AINP forms are not the only one but even recently my employer sent me renewed
H1B papers stapled including the original Notice of Action :)

Post stapling I also stuck small postit tags on them mentioning category of each bunch,
to make locating documents easier for them. The tags were :

1. Completed AINP forms
2. Completed Primary Applicant CIC forms
3. Completed Secondary Applicant CIC forms
4. Passport copy
5. Education document copy
6. Current Employment Documents
7. Proof of current job profile
8. Past employment documents

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Thanks a lot for the quick replies from Harivenkat, fineduede32 and others..

Still i am preparing the documents inbetween the busy work.. So u guys sent all previous employment documents also??

Thanks
BhaskarG