+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
The wait is over!
I received my nomination letter today dated January 15, 2009.
Wow!!! It feels real good to finally have it. I already have my FBI clearance 2 weeks back but am still waiting for my police clearance from my country. I plan to submit all the documents to CIC in early February.

To the nominees, did you just fax the acknowledgment form to AINP office or did you send it thru snail mail, or did both?

Again, here's my timeline for the information of everyone:

October 14- Applied for Pre-assessment
November 10- Received Package to Apply
November 13- Sent Docs via USPS
November 25- AINP Received Docs
December 2 - AINP Emailed File #- xxx-xxx-413
January 27- Received Nomination Letter dated January 15, 2009

Thanks again to all who shared their views.
Cheers!

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
I am in the process in filling the invitation package that i recieved, i see there is one space to attach self photo, do I have to attach one right now? please advise thank you.

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
I also applied 2 days back..but i provided funds of $ca 10,000 as funds in the schedule 4 for AINP application. but it is mentioned in skilled workers as minimum of 10,638...do you think it matters ..as AINP is different from skill workers..? Please let me know..i am really confused..

do you think i would get a rejection or is it ok? how did it work for you?

Thankyou vey much bro'..

regards,
Rajesh

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats DZ! We will be watching your case closely and wish you all the luck and success.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koolkarmaguy said:
I also applied 2 days back..but i provided funds of $ca 10,000 as funds in the schedule 4 for AINP application. but it is mentioned in skilled workers as minimum of 10,638...do you think it matters ..as AINP is different from skill workers..? Please let me know..i am really confused..

do you think i would get a rejection or is it ok? how did it work for you?

Thankyou vey much bro'..

regards,
Rajesh
I do not think they care much on how much you have written on this stage. You will have to show the minimum amount at the CIC stage and some point you have to show the proof of the fund.

To be safe, once you get your file number, you can fill out that form again with at least the minimum amount and fax or e-mail it.

I had made a mistake on one of the forms and I later faxed them a corrected one with a cover letter and my file number. I would not say it worked as I have not received the nomination yet, but looking at the file numbers that are processed so far, I should hear from them by the end of this week or sometime next week.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bibo said:
I am in the process in filling the invitation package that i recieved, i see there is one space to attach self photo, do I have to attach one right now? please advise thank you.
NO photo needed on this stage even though there is space for it.

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
I filled by mistakenly as 5000 $....... Even i was thinking this may cause issue....... But i got nomination already.........

Planning to provide another form to CIC with minimum required amount now......... Not sure.... hope this helps.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Congratulatons downloadzombie!!

Once you know how to transfer the CIC process to your home country, could you please let us know?

There are more people that might be thinking (or be forced) to leave US while applying for CIC.
What is your home country?

Here is how long it takes on different countries
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/01-all.asp#west

Thanks,

Akk

downloadzombie said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received my nomination today (Jan 26) dated Dec 30. Alberta PNP Received my application on Oct 28 ( The detailed application not pre-assesment)

My file Number was XXXX-08-29X

NOC Code : 2171

However I am going back to my home country because my employer has transferred me.

I will notify Alberta PNP office about this change today .

I hope they will instruct me to submit my application to Canadian embassy in my home country.

Keep watching my case as I think this would be first of its kind where CIC process for H1B SRS may happen out of USA

Wish me Luck.

thanks,

DZ

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hmm.... I think there's a different processing time for provincial nominees:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/04-provincial.asp
Wouldn't all of us come under this category?

akk said:

Once you know how to transfer the CIC process to your home country, could you please let us know?

There are more people that might be thinking (or be forced) to leave US while applying for CIC.

Thanks,

Akk

akk

Sep 2, 2008
My personal opinion is that this link you sent is time line to process nominees...that's why some countries don't have it...In our case, alberta is processing nominees...

The one I sent is time line to get PR, does not matter if you are applying under nominee, fsw, family stream, etc...

Akk

Manny said:
Hmm.... I think there's a different processing time for provincial nominees:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/04-provincial.asp
Wouldn't all of us come under this category?

akk said:

Thanks,

Akk

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Hi
I applied for AINP after recieving the Preassment package on Dec 12 2008. I have not heard anything since then. I wanted to know how long it takes for the results. And also is there a file number I can check somewhere .

Thanks
James

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
hi,
we got package from Alberta and we completed the forms and send them back on Dec 12 through united states postal service, since from then we haven't heard from Alberta. so i asked my husband to mail them about the file no .
my husband email them on Jan 27th , but no one replied......any idea what should we do ? because we are not sure even they got our papers or not......
plz suggest what should v do...

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
didnt u mail using tracking like through UPS or fedex.
Also they do have a number u could call. i have seen it mention in the forum.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
friends I had send the PNP application package dec 21st and tracked the fedex already delivered but i never received or heard anything from alberta. My question is hoq do I get the file no.? as per the process dont I get the file no.?