+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys know if a person who has never left the US for 10+ years still needs a police certificate/clearance from his/her home country? Do you know a link on CIC that talks about this? Thanks.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
makbar24 said:
Hey,

i am plaing to apply AINP programe. but i have some question, if anybody can help me, will be higly appriciate.

In my Job offer letter, it says Web developer, but i am working as Software QA lead. I have collected my Job verification letter and it says software testing lead. do you think that i might be eligibale for NOC 2283 - which is "Systems Testing Technicians" . if i apply for this NOC 2283- what is the chance to be selected.

Does anyone have applyed for this NOC?

Any help will be higly approcoated
I think you can put both the codes in your application. Alberta can decide which code do you fit in.

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
Do you guys know if a person who has never left the US for 10+ years still needs a police certificate/clearance from his/her home country? Do you know a link on CIC that talks about this? Thanks.
you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

C

cchabert

Ok guys, the waiting is over I GOT MY NOMINATION!!!...WWWoooooHHHoooo....

My file number is 37x and my NOC is 1111

Here is my timeline :

Pre-Assessment Application Sent - Oct 2, 2008
Email Confirmation Received - Oct 6, 2008
APINP Invitation Pkg Received - Nov 7, 2008
Sent APINP Application - Nov 17, 2008
Tracked thr FedEx online (Delivered) - Nov 18, 2008
Received File Number - Nov 25, 2008
They ask for support document - Jan 8 2009
Date of the nomination letter - Jan 12 2009
Date of the postage - Jan 19 2009
Arrive at home - Jan 24 2009

They never call my employer.

Cheers!!

Ali Bukhari

Nov 15, 2008
Thanks Seljem

I have one further question to you and other senior members

I just wanted get clarity on "police certificate" requirement that is needed in support of permanent resident application.

Please clarify if a person to which the following example applies is required to obtain a "police certificate"

Example:
"If a person worked in a particular country for 10 months in all, however, (s)he frequently traveled to other countries (including home country) in such a manner that at no point his/her duration of stay was consecutive six months or longer."

For your convenience I am producing below "police certificate" requirement per CIC website

"In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18. In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18."

Best,

Ali

ash016

Jan 11, 2009
cchabert said:

Here is my timeline :

Cheers!!
hello, i shipped all my application along supporting documents to ANIP shortly after receiving the invitation package. my UPS tracker showed that my package has been delivered on 19th of Jan 2009. i was just wondering how did you get the file number. did you get via email or physical mail.

Thanks

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:

Here is my timeline :

Cheers!!
Congratulations! that's great news. What supporting documents did they ask for? Did they send the request by e-mail or mail? How did you send the supporting documents back to them (mail, e-mail, fax)? Good luck with the next step.

C

cchabert

ash016 said:
cchabert said:

Here is my timeline :

Cheers!!
hello, i shipped all my application along supporting documents to ANIP shortly after receiving the invitation package. my UPS tracker showed that my package has been delivered on 19th of Jan 2009. i was just wondering how did you get the file number. did you get via email or physical mail.

Thanks
The file number came by e-mail

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
cchabert said:

Here is my timeline :

Cheers!!
Congratulations! that's great news. What supporting documents did they ask for? Did they send the request by e-mail or mail? How did you send the supporting documents back to them (mail, e-mail, fax)? Good luck with the next step.
They ask for a current copy of my wife passport so no big deal, they send me an e-mail, and I scan and convert to PDF file and email it back the very next day.

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
: Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP-Urgent Query

hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
To All Those Nominees:

When you received your nomination certificates, did Alberta ask u to send copies of your documents like H1B extension, proving that you are still legally staying in the US, when you apply for CIC?
Thanks!

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information. Please let me know..if my case will be processed..? is there something else i need to pprovide them? any way out if it gets rejected?..any more useful info or experience..wud be appreciated bro'... thanku very much

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Dear Friends,

I have sent my application today. I fall under NOC 2172 as I am a DBA. But prior to this, I was working as Senior System Analyst and having 1 year experience. I have included both the NOC on my application. My total US experience is 4 years.

Is any body working as a DBA with falls under the NOC 2172 and got a positive reply for alberta PNP.

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ganesh

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I have received my nomination today (Jan 26) dated Dec 30. Alberta PNP Received my application on Oct 28 ( The detailed application not pre-assesment)

My file Number was XXXX-08-29X

NOC Code : 2171

However I am going back to my home country because my employer has transferred me.

I will notify Alberta PNP office about this change today .

I hope they will instruct me to submit my application to Canadian embassy in my home country.

Keep watching my case as I think this would be first of its kind where CIC process for H1B SRS may happen out of USA

Wish me Luck.

thanks,

DZ

Appu

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/27/10
Doc's Request.
03/12/2010
Nomination.....
05/25/10
AOR Received.
12/04/10
File Transfer...
04/05/2011
Med's Request
12/04/10
Med's Done....
01/05/11
Passport Req..
06/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2011
LANDED..........
24-11-2011
I have applied for Pre-assessment on Dec 3 2008, I didn't hear back from the Alberta. Any one who filed on before December 3rd and still in pending status?