+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

A

Albertagoverner

poppyjml said:
Jay007, my file no is 0517
Albertagoverner, nope they didn't have any question or requested for additional documents.
Great!!!. One question under 2171 are you IT Consultant or Programmer or systems analyst?

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hi engg,
I can understand your frustration. I think we entered the process at a time when AINP changed the steps in the process. I am sure all folks on these thread will share their milestones when reached. We need to wait until the first one gets the file number under the new process and then we can start identifying trends.

Good luck to all!
engg said:
I think people are not sharing their experiences these days on the forum these days.

A

Albertagoverner

Manny said:
Hi engg,
I can understand your frustration. I think we entered the process at a time when AINP changed the steps in the process. I am sure all folks on these thread will share their milestones when reached. We need to wait until the first one gets the file number under the new process and then we can start identifying trends.

Good luck to all!
engg said:
I think people are not sharing their experiences these days on the forum these days.

All Folks:

I think Alberta Office is processing files in row of NOC numbers. Like 2171 alltogether, 1111 seperately, Therefore, it is taking a different time and I think longest line is in 2171.

navi_0

Feb 10, 2009
I got the pre-assesment approved and is now currently going to mail my documentation for the nomination. I am concerned that should i ask my company to add my job duties in my employment letter. The list is little long, so i am worried that adding all that in an employment letter will not look professional. Please let me know what would be the right way to show my job duties.Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
@Albertagoverner

DO YOU THINK IT IS LIKE THAT OR IT REALLY IS LIKE THAT.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not understanding what is the AINP people are doing. My file number is 43x and I have not received my nomination and my NOC code is 2171 too. Did they lose my file or the letter got lost on the way. This whole process is killing me. Just give me the freaking decision wheather it is YES or NO. I will move on. Sorry! rant over.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poppyjml said:
I just got my nomination today =). I'm in NOC 2171

My timeline is:
Sent pre-assessment - Nov. 2
Preassessment approval received - Dec 5 (dated Nov. 19)
Alberta received application - Dec. 15
File Number emailed - Jan. 9
AINP approval received - Feb 9 (dated Jan 21)

Good Luck to us all!
Congratulations!

A

Albertagoverner

nix1 said:
I am not understanding what is the AINP people are doing. My file number is 43x and I have not received my nomination and my NOC code is 2171 too. Did they lose my file or the letter got lost on the way. This whole process is killing me. Just give me the freaking decision wheather it is YES or NO. I will move on. Sorry! rant over.
I believe that they have alphabetical folders,Therefore Namewise they are processing A,B, C,D...and so on.... where they keep puting their files, therefore it is messing up. Or one more probability that there are two address of offices for Process of US Visa holder Category, one office is on Jasper Avenue and other one is commerce place, So they start working on the files piled up in one office. Meanwhile files are also processed in other office as well. definitely the first one is the right address but some files are also at second address.

Here are two offices:

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton AB T5J 1S6 Canada

Strategic recruitment System- US Visa Holder Category
Alberta Employment and Immigration
4th Floor Commerce Place, 10155-102 Street
Edmonton AB T5J 4L6 Canada

navi_0

Feb 10, 2009
navi_0 said:
I got the pre-assesment approved and is now currently going to mail my documentation for the nomination. I am concerned that should i ask my company to add my job duties in my employment letter. The list is little long, so i am worried that adding all that in an employment letter will not look professional. Please let me know what would be the right way to show my job duties.Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kindly help

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
Samples

Help! Help! Help!
Please can someone give me the sample answers for the following questions? Please request to give descriptive answers. I expect seniors must know as you all have already submitted you AINP files.

(AINP 009: Background in Canada and Alberta: Q - 3) Describe what you have done, or what you plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta

(AINP 009: Background in Canada and Alberta: Q - 4) Describe your plans for initial settlement in Alberta. For instance, where do you plan to live and what types of accommodation are you are seeking?

(AINP 009: Background in Canada and Alberta: Q - 5) Describe your familiarity with Alberta. For instance, what do you know about its climate, labor market, cost of living, geography, etc.?

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
Re: Samples

Man,

I thought you were really funny most of the time .. like your trademark "Reddy IT Companies", "Hyderabad Technologies" etc..

but, this is good one dude... keep it up.

Thanks

Albertagoverner said:
kim123456 said:
Help! Help! Help!
Please can someone give me the sample answers for the following questions? Please request to give descriptive answers. I expect seniors must know as you all have already submitted you AINP files.

(AINP 009: Background in Canada and Alberta: Q - 3) Describe what you have done, or what you plan to do, to search for a job in Alberta

(AINP 009: Background in Canada and Alberta: Q - 4) Describe your plans for initial settlement in Alberta. For instance, where do you plan to live and what types of accommodation are you are seeking?

(AINP 009: Background in Canada and Alberta: Q - 5) Describe your familiarity with Alberta. For instance, what do you know about its climate, labor market, cost of living, geography, etc.?
Honey, You asked the right questions. Here you go:

AINP 009 Answer no. 3: Let's say that you are IT consultant here in US, So you can write like that:

I have been an IT consultant in US for last 2 years, I worked at various Fortune 500 companies ranging from Mortgaze, Telecommunications, Financial Advisory firms and Investment banks. I am pretty familiar with resume preparation, web-interviews, Job fairs, career workshops, telephonic interviews and face 2 face interviews. I know mostly job portals in US and Canada like Monster, careerbuilder, workpolis, Canadajobs. Calgaryjobs and so on. Even still I am in coversation with some of the biggest head hunter and tech consulting companies and they look forward to work with me in future. I am extremely positive and optimistic about the economy of Alberta. In my opinion Job search in Canada is not just the internet it is also about professional networking, video interviews, telephonic conversations with key technical recruiters of placement agencies. An I am sure that I will definitely be successful after landing into Alberta.

Answer no. 4: Initially, I plan to live in the suburbs of Calgary, as one of the top job hub within alberta. I will find a job and start living in rental apartment community and then later after extensive research I plan to buy a Condo or townhouse. So I can live and settle with my family in Alberta.

Answer no. 5: My knowledge about Alberta is as follows:

Geography:

Alberta is a province located in Western Canada. This province is located right on the North of US Province Montana, on the west side of Canadian province Sasketchewan, on east side of Canadian Province British Columbia and in south side of Canadian province North West territories. The Capital of Alberta is Edmonton. The major cities of Alberta are, Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Jasper and Fort McMurray. Alberta is famous for its Oil Industry and Major Oil reserves located on North Side of the Province. This province has booming economy for decades because of Oil reserves and comntinous immigration. Alberta is a very culturally diverse place to live. The current Alberta residents represents various ethnic groups representing countries like China, US, Russia, ukraine, India, Phillipines and rest of Asia. Climate: Alberta has four seasons. In summer tempreature can go up to 90-100 Degree fer. and during winter it can go as low as -25 to -40 degrees fer.

Labor Market:

Alberta is one of the most booming province in Canada and It is expected that there will be shortage of nearly 100,000 skilled professionals in coming 10 years. The list of those occupations are available at HRSDC. But regardless of economy, Alberta has great potential to be a vibrant economic province in Canada. Mostly jobs in Alberta available in Major Industries like, Oil and Gas, Transportation, real-estate, information technology, Financial sector and agriculture.

Cost of Living:

Cost of living is relatively high in Big cities like Calgary and Edmonton but I can find some good place to live in thier suburbs, where nice, quiet communities are available in resonable price.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Application sent to:

Strategic recruitment System- US Visa Holder Category
Alberta Employment and Immigration
4th Floor Commerce Place, 10155-102 Street
Edmonton AB T5J 4L6 Canada

Applied under 2171

Timeline ...........
Documents sent for pre-assessment:23 Nov 2008
Confirmation :24 Nov 2008
Invite for PNP Cert:24 Dec 2008
Application Sent:25 Jan 2009
App received(delivered by Fedex):27 Jan 2009
Waiting for file number.

Today it is two weeks for me that alberta has received my application.

NO FILE NUMBER YET.Anyone in or around same boat ?????????