+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

bitlovable

Sep 26, 2014
Hi all

U all doing gr8 job. Need ur help.
I've sent my docs to CES for assessment, got receipt on 17th september. Gonna apply for NOC 1111. cap is currently at 129. Now Questions..

1. Till when i'll get my assessment report? my guess is around 1st week of December.
2. And if i get assessment by that time, wat chances i have of beating the caps? I mean shall i really apply or not?

Ammar Asim

Sep 21, 2014
Hi All,

BISE GUJRANWALA Process:

I had to attest my dox to BISE Gujranwalla board. Its done. Process is quite simple;

1- Take print out of WES form for SSE
2- Take your original ID, Matric certificate
3- Go to BISE Gujranwala
4- Assistant controller will sign the certificate copy and form (WES)
5- They will also give you additional BISE Gujranwala form which is duly signed and stamped by Assistant controller showing which documents they have attested and for whome
6- My recommendation is to attach this additional form along with your SSC copy+WES form+ BISE Gujranwala form
7- Ask them to put all these documents in official envelope and seal
8- take this whole package with you and go to TCS
9- Mark your reference no. on official envelope
10- put this envelope in TCS envelope
11- put WES address in TO sention
12- Put BISE GUJRANWALA in FROM section
13- Pay the fee and Walla!!!!!!!!! Its done :)

P.S. May be you have to give something to someone to get what you want from BISE :p

FBISE Islamabad:

As my FSC is from FBISE Islamabad so i have to go there. In FBISE they will ask you if you need IBCC stamp or or. For WES case its not required so ask them to attest only FSC certificate. Unlike BISE GRW they professional and knows what exactly WES want. They will complete the things and give you documents seal in official envelope and would ask you to send via TCS. Please donot forget to put FBISE name in FROM section (As we did for BISE GRW)
Also FBISE will ask you give them receipt of TCS for their record. They know every thing.
In this way you will be done for FBISE.

HEC Islamabad:

I couldn't get tokken as I couldn't reach in HEC between 8AM to 9Am. So i have to come back. Now i am planning to go to HEC on monday in lahore office. Pleasee see the following detail from HEC website.

Degree Attestation by HEC: Facilities opened in Lahore and Peshawar
Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan is highest education authority in Pakistan. It not only regulates the education system and approves universities' charter after careful evaluation but also involved in degree attestation in order to confirm the validity of degrees. HEC attests the degrees/diplomas or certificates issued by HEC recognized universities only which may be private/public. Further neither does it recognize foreign degrees. For many years, HEC was providing attestation services only in Islamabad city. In order to facilitate people, it has opened two more facilities for attestation at its regional centers which started their working on 3rd June, 2013.

One facility is opened in Lahore and other in Peshawar. This action would make it easier for many residents of the particular city and nearby towns and cities to get their degrees attested. Following are the details of location of both offices:
HEC Regional Centre
55-B/2, Gulberg III, Lahore
Email: nhussain@hec.gov.pk

HEC Regional Centre
Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
Email: zahmad@hec.gov.pk

Procedure of Attestation
There is a particular process for getting your degrees attested by HEC
. There are announced official timings for degree attestation from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. During this time period, token numbers are issued which help you wait for your turn. Total of 240 token are issued for a day, any number going beyond that is neither issued nor entertained. Further, they do not exceed their time limits in order to entertain the applicants. You can also apply online at HEC's official website for degree attestation.

First of all to begin with degree/diploma/certificate attestation process, you must have original certificates/degrees from Matric onwards along with transcripts/DMCs; Detailed list is as follows:

1. Original matric certificate
2. Original intermediate certificate
3. Original degree
4. Original transcripts/detail mark certificates (DMCs) showing date of admission and completion of program
5. Copy of Computerized Identity Card
6. Authority letter duly attested by a Grade 17 officer for the authorized person

Further there are few other important requirements of degree attestation by HEC such as;
1. The name of the candidate should be same on all documents provided, i.e. both on degrees and NIC.
2. The father name of the candidate should also be same on all the degrees and identity documents provided
3. Date of birth should also match on all documents provided
4. Both Degrees/ Transcripts issued on the same date, or overlapping semesters between an Undergraduate Degree and a Graduate Degree will not be recognized/ attested by HEC.

Note: If applicants are unable to fulfill any of the above requirement, HEC will not attest the degrees/diplomas/certificates.
Attestation Fee
There is charged fee for per document attestation by HEC. It charges Rs. 800 for original document attestation and Rs. 500 for photocopied degree/diploma/certificate attestation. Those who go by themselves have to pay the fee on the counter but those applying online and does no go by themselves have to submit their charges to OCS which also provide shipment service for degree/diploma/ certificate attestation. OCS shipment service charges are Rs. 155 for Islamabad and Rs. 240 for the rest of the Pakistan (excluding attestation fee).

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
swash110 said:
you have to wait for atleast 9 to 10 weeks if you sent to CES.

Yes, waiting! And hoping that no objections raised by CES for smooth evaluation with in specified time frame.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
bitlovable said:
Hi all

I've sent my docs to CES for assessment, got receipt on 17th september. Gonna apply for NOC 1111. cap is currently at 129. Now Questions..

1. Till when i'll get my assessment report? my guess is around 1st week of December.
2. And if i get assessment by that time, wat chances i have of beating the caps? I mean shall i really apply or not?
I think chances are good, if you send your application as soon as you get your ECA report. Meanwhile your prepare your application and other required documents, so that to avoid further delays.

Wasif Ali

May 17, 2014
dear all,
i wanna ask that Form B will work or Birth Certificate is Mandatory?
& To claim 5 points of My chachu In canada which document can be used??
Reply thanks

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Wasif Ali said:
dear all,
i wanna ask that Form B will work or Birth Certificate is Mandatory?
& To claim 5 points of My chachu In canada which document can be used??
Reply thanks
You need to prove him as brother of your dad.

so your dad birth certificate, or Secondary school certificate and an affidavit with it, the same for your uncle.. so it should prove that both have common father.

Wasif Ali

May 17, 2014
click.trick said:
You need to prove him as brother of your dad.

so your dad birth certificate, or Secondary school certificate and an affidavit with it, the same for your uncle.. so it should prove that both have common father.
And what about B form as both name is entered there>>/
or id cards of both as my grandfather name appears on both?and affidavit from my chachu

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
bitlovable said:
Hi all

I suggest, you dont think of CAP as of now.. get all your documents ready... once you all documents are ready.. at that time have a look at CIC CAPS, if you felt u dont fall in the cap. u still will be applying for the Express Entry which is launching in 2015. so just get all your documents ready at earliest..

All the best

bitlovable

Sep 26, 2014
Thanks for suggestions skywalk and clicktrick.. right.. i'll complete other application formalities meanwhile.. lets c wat happens..

best of luck all..

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Choose WES all the way.

Although you have to do alot of struggle at start.

But their evaluation is very fast.

CES takes alot of time.

1- Matric Stuff (5 Days)
2- Inter Stuff (8 Days)
3- HEC (Same Day)

DHL (4 Days)
WES Evaulation (1 Week to 10 Days)

Asad_Shakil

Sep 28, 2014
mish said:
This is what WES states
Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

Secondary education means both: metric and inter as well
and higher education means :university degree

Hope this helps

Hello Mish,
AOA

I see many of your replies to others, they are very helpful, thanks and God bless u

kindly advise on below issues, regarding WES online Application.

1. Do we need to add Credential for HSC and SSC too in 'Your Education' tab ? or only BE Degree credential is to be stated here ? (since this is credential for which we need equivalence)

2. if in case, when we put credential for SSC and HSC in 'Your Education' tab, there is a field for 'Year issued'. In that field, do we need to write the year of passing or the year in which the certificate was issued ? (the certificates are usually issued two or three years after passing the relevant exams)

Thanks for your help.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Asad_Shakil said:
Hello Mish,
AOA

I see many of your replies to others, they are very helpful, thanks and God bless u

kindly advise on below issues, regarding WES online Application.

1. Do we need to add Credential for HSC and SSC too in 'Your Education' tab ? or only BE Degree credential is to be stated here ? (since this is credential for which we need equivalence)

2. if in case, when we put credential for SSC and HSC in 'Your Education' tab, there is a field for 'Year issued'. In that field, do we need to write the year of passing or the year in which the certificate was issued ? (the certificates are usually issued two or three years after passing the relevant exams)

Thanks for your help.
U have to fill all the info of bachelors only, it is written above "If you have a university degree, your secondary school information is not required.
write the passing exam date

Asad_Shakil

Sep 28, 2014
mish said:
U have to fill all the info of bachelors only, it is written above "If you have a university degree, your secondary school information is not required.
write the passing exam date
Thanks for reply,

you said "it is written above, If you have a university degree, your secondary school information is not required" ... can you pls tell, where it is written (at online WES form or any where else in this thread), I am unable to find

Thanks

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
Ammar Asim said:
Hi All,

BISE GUJRANWALA Process:

I had to attest my dox to BISE Gujranwalla board. Its done. Process is quite simple;

1- Take print out of WES form for SSE
2- Take your original ID, Matric certificate
3- Go to BISE Gujranwala
4- Assistant controller will sign the certificate copy and form (WES)
5- They will also give you additional BISE Gujranwala form which is duly signed and stamped by Assistant controller showing which documents they have attested and for whome
6- My recommendation is to attach this additional form along with your SSC copy+WES form+ BISE Gujranwala form
7- Ask them to put all these documents in official envelope and seal
8- take this whole package with you and go to TCS
9- Mark your reference no. on official envelope
10- put this envelope in TCS envelope
11- put WES address in TO sention
12- Put BISE GUJRANWALA in FROM section
13- Pay the fee and Walla!!!!!!!!! Its done :)

P.S. May be you have to give something to someone to get what you want from BISE :p

FBISE Islamabad:

As my FSC is from FBISE Islamabad so i have to go there. In FBISE they will ask you if you need IBCC stamp or or. For WES case its not required so ask them to attest only FSC certificate. Unlike BISE GRW they professional and knows what exactly WES want. They will complete the things and give you documents seal in official envelope and would ask you to send via TCS. Please donot forget to put FBISE name in FROM section (As we did for BISE GRW)
Also FBISE will ask you give them receipt of TCS for their record. They know every thing.
In this way you will be done for FBISE.

I am also from Gujranwala and would like to be in touch with you.

I got attestation from IBCC back in 2010. Please guide, can I use those copies in the process for sealed envelope at BISE Gujranwala now? Further, how to pay the fees of WES as I have no credit card?

please guide anybody else also.

Regards & Thanks...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Asad_Shakil said:
Thanks for reply,

you said "it is written above, If you have a university degree, your secondary school information is not required" ... can you pls tell, where it is written (at online WES form or any where else in this thread), I am unable to find

Thanks
Its on WES online form