+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
beeba-bacha said:
WES wants martic, inter, graduation , post graduation, all documents must be attested and send directly by relevant boards.
This is a clear instructions of WES.
so now plz confrim me do i need to send HSS and SSC wth Post secondary envelope or not .. ??

if yes.. then where to Attest HSC and SSC /????

Also what this trancripts are(which are sent to WES) ???? are these the detaied markes shhet attestestd by contoller of examination in university?? or degree attested by controller of examination ..???

plzz telll .. bcz when i asked the transcripts to clerks in universty.... they seemed bit confused... so rather they give me wrong documents... plz teel frnds....

what transcripts docs are which are to be sent to WES??

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
please quote the statement of WES, which transcript you are talking about
??

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
mish said:
please quote the statement of WES, which transcript you are talking about
??
sir iam asking about the academic documents which are to be sent to WES i a sealed envelope signed by uni.... ..... for assessment of my educational credential assessment (ECA)...... which is done before filing up ...

actualy the staff there doesnt xactly knows what these TRANSCRIPTS are .. they are asking each other.. what to give .. and what not....

so rather they give me wrong doc.. i am consulting here .. bcz iam running late of time .... and dnt have time that i will send first incorrect doc.. then realize my mistake..... and second time send correct docs....

so plzz tel me... what bascialy these doc are ... and what is mention on it ......

if u have sample of TRANSCRIPTS plz forward me ????

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

can anyone guide me pls?? I was sent my application for ECA on 1 Sept 14 and received at CES office @ 04 Sep 14 now my question is recently CES update the processing time and it is 11 weeks for FSWP applications. Is these timeline apply to new applications for ECA only or is this timeline apply for existing application for ECA also?

Also i would to thanks Ibabur and mish and all other members who are helping other members and giving them their valuable time and knowledge.

My sincerer thanks to all those ppls.

- RKBladeX

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Divi707 said:
sir iam asking about the academic documents which are to be sent to WES i a sealed envelope signed by uni.... ..... for assessment of my educational credential assessment (ECA)...... which is done before filing up ...

actualy the staff there doesnt xactly knows what these TRANSCRIPTS are .. they are asking each other.. what to give .. and what not....

so rather they give me wrong doc.. i am consulting here .. bcz iam running late of time .... and dnt have time that i will send first incorrect doc.. then realize my mistake..... and second time send correct docs....

so plzz tel me... what bascialy these doc are ... and what is mention on it ......

if u have sample of TRANSCRIPTS plz forward me ????
hey indian fellow,

if u are talking about, Academic transcript request form, then u have to download from the wes website,
just u have to get it signed from controller of examination or any other representative of admin, who must be having stamp (the lower part)

Upper part going to be filled by you(type It)

hope this helps

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
RKBladex said:
Hello all,

can anyone guide me pls?? I was sent my application for ECA on 1 Sept 14 and received at CES office @ 04 Sep 14 now my question is recently CES update the processing time and it is 11 weeks for FSWP applications. Is these timeline apply to new applications for ECA only or is this timeline apply for existing application for ECA also?

Also i would to thanks Ibabur and mish and all other members who are helping other members and giving them their valuable time and knowledge.

- RKBladeX
Hope.this is for all

a long period, but meanwhile get involve in preparing other docs

Have Patience and Wait

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Hello all,

- RKBladeX
did they charge ur CC? if yes then count 10 weeks from the date they charges the amount.....
Regarding timelines for FSWP application, all depends on ur NOC and more on ur luck....... Best of Luck :)

Wasif Ali

May 17, 2014
Dear Friends,
I just recieved Reciept of payment by CES,means they charged my credit card.
So means documents are complete???
Reply Awaited

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wasif Ali said:
Dear Friends,
I just recieved Reciept of payment by CES,means they charged my credit card.
So means documents are complete???
Reply Awaited
No ,this does not mean ur documents are complete, it is a token that they have started ur processing.

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
did they charge ur CC? if yes then count 10 weeks from the date they charges the amount.....
Regarding timelines for FSWP application, all depends on ur NOC and more on ur luck....... Best of Luck :)
CES charged my application fee on 10 Sep 2014 and based on above info my unofficial ECA report will come to my email on 24 Nov 14.

- RKBladeX

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
No ,this does not mean ur documents are complete, it is a token that they have started ur processing.
token??

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
swash110 said:
you have to wait for atleast 9 to 10 weeks if you sent to CES.
KEEP CHECKING ON UR WES ACCOUNT