Aug 25, 2014
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Guys,

I want to attest my Wife's original degrees of BA and MA from HEC, she has all mark sheets except her original last mark sheet of BA which was submitted to Karachi University at the time of admission in MA; but she has the copy of that mark sheet. So, is it acceptable for HEC in order to attest BA and MA original degrees. Please advise if anyone encountered the same situation.

Thanks,

dilshad_mech

Oct 1, 2014
please i want to ask the process of sealing IBCC attested certificates and documents in an envelope. Peculiarly, where should i go?i mean on which counter in INTERMEDIATE BOARD of education , so they can give me a sealed envelope (containing my marksheet and certificate attested by IBCC)

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update

Total received toward the overall cap: 4,598 of 25,000

Top 5 Hot NOC Sub-cap count

NOC Code: 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers - 778

NOC Code: 1112 - Financial and investment analysts - 702

NOC Code: 2173 - Software engineers and designers - 392

NOC Code: 2132 - Mechanical engineers - 351

NOC Code: 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants - 311

As per the last count of 2171 is 275 and now this week counts is 311. they process 36 applications in 2171 NOC so far in this week.

- RKBladeX

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Dear Friends ,

Regarding proof of funds ,my bank is asking me "whom to address" this bank statement letter? ...one of my friend told me it should be in the name of "canadian high commission " so is it fine to have bank statement addressed to canadian high commission ? or it should be someone else ...

P.S Bank is not willing to provide open bank statement

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
swash110 said:
Dear Friends ,

Regarding proof of funds ,my bank is asking me "whom to address" this bank statement letter? ...one of my friend told me it should be in the name of "canadian high commission " so is it fine to have bank statement addressed to canadian high commission ? or it should be someone else ...

P.S Bank is not willing to provide open bank statement
Yes that will be Ok.

They just want to have proof of funds, they are not looking to whom it is addressed. What they are looking is
- Original Bank Letter head
- Mentioning your account details
- Sufficient Funds
- Authorized Signature and Stamp
- Date (Letter should not be 6 months old)

Good Luck!

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
mwrooney said:
Yes that will be Ok.

They just want to have proof of funds, they are not looking to whom it is addressed. What they are looking is
- Original Bank Letter head
- Mentioning your account details
- Sufficient Funds
- Authorized Signature and Stamp
- Date (Letter should not be 6 months old)

Good Luck!

Thanks bro ,one more thing ..I have an account in standard chartered ,will they prepare a DD for application purpose? or i have to get it from some money exchanger ?

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
In Pakistan, banks usually don't help in making Foreign Demand Drafts (FDD). Western Union is good option.

They do make FDDs.

Kindly make sure when you are asking them to make FDD, ask them about its validity time and it should be more than 6 months.

Good luck

samakh

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
28-10-2105
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-01-2016
Dear Madi K,

I sent my Bachelors and Masters degree and transcript attested by HEC in sealed envelope to WES for FSWP credential evaluation. I didn't send the matric and inter mark-sheets as I wasn't aware that they were required. I have read your post in this thread and I got the impression that you got your ECA but didn't mail your matric and inter degrees as well. Is that correct? Should I wait for WES to approve my application or should I send them now anyway?

Also I think that FSWP ECA is a course-by-course evaluation, so should WES be asking for these documents at all?

Please guide me. Thanks.

Here is your post:

Dear mish

IBCC z not the requirement ....
I ve got my wes report without ibcc attestation. Infact i frgot to put up inter marksheet bt Alhumdulilllah i faced no hurdles.

Nd i dont knw who z advising to get 15 dollars check !!!..... I made it on smone's suggestion , bt no one ask me about dt when i went for attestation.​

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
hi frnds

i wantd to know that iam sending Bcom from GNDU amritsar transcripts for assessment. ???
so
1) which org to chooses.. WES or CES or any other...... suggest me which will do assesmt early and in fast way ///

2) i wanted to know that whre to get referance no of wes application form and also should that application form of wes be enclosed in envelope of sealed trascripts of uni or in that envelope contain xerox of my marksheet ???

3) any other advice.. if i left something which is to be done for assessment

opeCanada

Jun 29, 2014
Hello everyone!! Please could you help me?

My application was received JUly, 24th 2014. But unfortunately, I just realised I might have sent the Duplicate WES assessment certificate, for clarity, i did not photocopy the document rather I ordered for duplicate which I am thinking I had sent, I did not see any difference among the documents but my attention was drawn to this fact when some one recently posted that he got his application back due to sending 'wes assessment duplicate' instead of the original. i never knew they were different, all looked the same

please what should I do right now? I tried as much as possible to do every thing right, but this makes me feel really bad. I will appreciate your advice

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Dear Friends,

I need some help to clarify the Document attestation. I had all my documents attested by HEC back in 2010.i.e Master, BSC, FSC Matric. What steps now I should follow to meet the requirements for WES. do I need to apply again in HEC or simply ask them for the envelops. Please guide me

Regards,

Umer

Jun 14, 2010
Hi,

Dear mish or anyone please guide process of envelope sealing from MULTAN Board??

I have already attested photocopies(Metric+FSc) from Multan Board and IBCC, now sealing process is left.

Also

1. Can I put (Metric + FSc certificates) + WES forms in same envelope for sealing ?
2. Besides Metric Certificate + WES Form, anything further to add in sealed document ?

now before going from Lahore to Multan for only this thing, need to know if i am missing anything or all are complete...

Thanks in advance.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Umer said:
Hi,

Dear mish or anyone please guide process of envelope sealing from MULTAN Board??

I have already attested photocopies(Metric+FSc) from Multan Board and IBCC, now sealing process is left.

Also

1. Can I put (Metric + FSc certificates) + WES forms in same envelope for sealing ?
2. Besides Metric Certificate + WES Form, anything further to add in sealed document ?

now before going from Lahore to Multan for only this thing, need to know if i am missing anything or all are complete...

Thanks in advance.

Metric certificate and mark sheet with WES form in Metric board envelope
Inter certificate and mark sheet with WES form in Inter board envelope

Make It seal and send

All the Best