Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
According to WES

Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

From which board you are doing verification?

Rajeshpk said:
Hello ZMaqsood

I have done SSC and HSC documents verified from BISE. and verification stamp is there. But the text written on stamp is
"Verified true copy
by Imran Ahmed,
Research associate
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education".

As mentioned on WES website that verification is done by controller when I asked the controller that WES wants you to put an stamp of controller but controllers said that only the imran Ahmed who is research associate verifies these documents ,controller dont.

So please suggest what should i do ,will WES accept these documents on which verification is done by Imran Ahmed Research Associate or reject it.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajeshpk said:
Hello ZMaqsood

I have done SSC and HSC documents verified from BISE. and verification stamp is there. But the text written on stamp is
"Verified true copy
by Imran Ahmed,
Research associate
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education".

As mentioned on WES website that verification is done by controller when I asked the controller that WES wants you to put an stamp of controller but controllers said that only the imran Ahmed who is research associate verifies these documents ,controller dont.

So please suggest what should i do ,will WES accept these documents on which verification is done by Imran Ahmed Research Associate or reject it.
Rajeshpk!

do you want to say that you got original verified?
i mean this stamp (which you mentioned above) is on your original dox...?

no problem!

for WES.......they need your documents DIRECTLY sent by BISE.
so when BISE will send directly, they will write an "official Report" about your credentials. so WES will accept that report without any problem because now WES has format of (nearly) all the BISE from Pakistan , in their database. so they know who (officially) is responsible to sign.

so don't worry, when BISE will send Directly , WES will accept, even, its signed by "TOM & JERRY"........!

Rajeshpk

Sep 18, 2014
Sky-Walker said:
According to WES

Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

From which board you are doing verification?

From Sukkur Board

Rajeshpk

Sep 18, 2014
F_S_W said:
Rajeshpk!

do you want to say that you got original verified?
i mean this stamp (which you mentioned above) is on your original dox...?

no problem!

for WES.......they need your documents DIRECTLY sent by BISE.
so when BISE will send directly, they will write an "official Report" about your credentials. so WES will accept that report without any problem because now WES has format of (nearly) all the BISE from Pakistan , in their database. so they know who (officially) is responsible to sign.

so don't worry, when BISE will send Directly , WES will accept, even, its signed by "TOM & JERRY"........!

Thanks for the reply.

No, not original its photocopies that i have verified from Sukkur Board. This stamp is on photocopies.

And can you plz tell what is official report. Board has not given me any report.
plz tell some thing about official report.

May 19, 2014
hi friends, my credential assesment has done on 12 sep from wes, and i have got an email from wes
in which they have told me that they sent the report by mail. but i haven't got the report yet. how long i have to wait for the report?

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajeshpk said:
Thanks for the reply.

No, not original its photocopies that i have verified from Sukkur Board. This stamp is on photocopies.

And can you plz tell what is official report. Board has not given me any report.
plz tell some thing about official report.
so its Sukkur Board!

ok!

so why you get the photocopies attested?

do you want to send to WES?

if you want send to WES, then remember, ask your BISE to send your documents directly to WES.
when the BISE will send, they will attest your credential (copies) then they will write a "Official Report" (they will never give this report to you) then they will send your attested copies alongwith official verification Report to WES , through Pakistan Post' Registered Delivery.

as soon as WES will receive, they will accept it.

READ MY BELOW MENTIONED POST! IT WAS SPECIFICALLY FOR BISE GUJRANWALA, BUT THE PROCEDURE IS , APPROXIMATELY, SAME!

F_S_W said:
Brother,
i think your brother went to BISE but he did not enter into the building. i think some one (may be security guards) directed him to the reception window which is located near main gate but the applicant has to be outside. the clerks dealing there are not aware of WES.

actually there are 2 types of verification;

1- verification of your dox FOR YOU. BISE will put stamp on your dox and forward these dox directly to IBCC. then IBCC will stamp it.

2-verification is of your dox but for other organisations. for example if you apply a job in any organisation, and that organisation want to verify your education, then that organisation will send verification to the BISE , and BISE will prepare an "Official Report" of your educational Data and then BISE will DIRECTLY send this report to the concerned organisation.

brother! you need this type 2 verification.

ask your brother to go to BISE, go to main gate, tell security guards that he want to go to "VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT", they will ask why? tell them your verification is pending there. they will let you go in.

enter the main building through a big main entrance, then after entering, turn left and enter into the corridor, there is VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT. or ask someone about VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT.

enter into the room , there will be approximately 8 clerks and 1 head. one of the Clerks will be young with LONG BLACK BEARD. he will be sitting exact in the front of door entrance. (i forget his name). he is the concerned person, he deals WES applications.

ask your brother to make 2 copies of Matric Result Card + 2 copies of Matric SANAD + 2 Copies of FA result Card + 2 Copies of FA SANAD.

ask your brother to write your WES Reference Number on each copy, write the WES REFERENCE NUMBER on the front side of the photo copies, on the lower side. DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE THIS NUMBER.

1 copy of each document will remain with BISE and 1 copy will go to WES along with "Official Verification Report".

ask you brother to take the print of TRF with him, because as soon as that young man will see the WES TRF form he will understand everything.

Important. he will ask you to deposit 1550 for matric + 1550 for FA.
remember , if you want to send your SANAD + RESULT card, then you must tell him that you want to send both documents, then he will ask you to pay double fee, 3100 for matric + 3100 for FA.

you must tell this person that they must send your documents using registered mail, tell them you will need tracking number. they will do it.

they will need your Photographs as well, so do not forget to take the photographs with.

after depositing fee, attach photo graphs to the forms, and staple each document to the relevant form, also staple TRF with documents, do not forget to staple TRF because it is TRF which will make them understand that your verification will go to WES.

if you do not attach TRF , then they may forget ( as you know Pakistani Clerks),

then submit these documents to the Window which is located outside the BISE, near the main Gate, the person on window will give you a receipt. make copies of the receipts and then again go back to the verification department and give copies of the receipt to that person (this is not compulsory) but if you do this then that person will urgently locate your file and finish his work.

remember he is very honest and nice person, treat him with respect. do not offer any money other wise he will get angry.

hope this helps.

Jay-Em-Gee

Aug 24, 2014
Hi fellows,

I have scrolled through some of the pages of this topic but didn't quite see the information I was looking for.

I am based in Dubai and have sent my documents to Pakistan for various attestations. Attestation from HEC seemed to be the easier part so I have asked a friend in ISB to do it for me. He will get it done by tomorrow or the day after.

But I have got a query about the attestation of Matric (from DG Khan Board) and Inter certificates (from Lahore Board). Again, a cousin is getting done these two for me. As per the initial feedback from both Boards, they insist on saying that their attestation process only runs through IBCC and not the Board itself however the requirement from WES is to have these certificates attested by board and sent back to them directly by the board. At first glance, it seems like the usual govt. dept - type attitude. I dont know if they are right or not.

Can anyone please throw some light on this?

Note: My engineering degree is already attested by HEC two or three times and matric and Inter certificates were also attested by IBCC back in 2006.

Ammar Asim

Sep 21, 2014
I did my FSC from FBISE and matric from BISE Gujranwala.
Attestation from BISE Gujranwalla already done.
Please guide me what documents should I bring for FBISE attestation for FSc degree.

Also is it possible to complete attesttation process for FBISE (FSC) & HEC (ENNGINEERING DEGREE) in one day?

Please reply soon. Thanks

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Jay-Em-Gee said:
Hi fellows,

I have scrolled through some of the pages of this topic but didn't quite see the information I was looking for.

I am based in Dubai and have sent my documents to Pakistan for various attestations. Attestation from HEC seemed to be the easier part so I have asked a friend in ISB to do it for me. He will get it done by tomorrow or the day after.

But I have got a query about the attestation of Matric (from DG Khan Board) and Inter certificates (from Lahore Board). Again, a cousin is getting done these two for me. As per the initial feedback from both Boards, they insist on saying that their attestation process only runs through IBCC and not the Board itself however the requirement from WES is to have these certificates attested by board and sent back to them directly by the board. At first glance, it seems like the usual govt. dept - type attitude. I dont know if they are right or not.

Can anyone please throw some light on this?

Note: My engineering degree is already attested by HEC two or three times and matric and Inter certificates were also attested by IBCC back in 2006.
Board only verify photocopies, while IBCC attest on originals.

If its already attested and verified then request respective body to put in a sealed envelope as required by WES

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Ammar Asim said:
I did my FSC from FBISE and matric from BISE Gujranwala.
Attestation from BISE Gujranwalla already done.
Please guide me what documents should I bring for FBISE attestation for FSc degree.

Also is it possible to complete attesttation process for FBISE (FSC) & HEC (ENNGINEERING DEGREE) in one day?

Please reply soon. Thanks
In one day u can can have HEC process but if you go personally to ISB, cant say about board

For attestation or verification process, you have to take certificate, marksheet, Nic Copy

Ammar Asim

Sep 21, 2014
Thanks Mish...

Actually I have planned to go there with my friend. I am going to bring all my documents with me. I will go to FBISE and my friend will go to HEC.

I heard from somewhere that HEC need to see Matric, FSC certificates (Orignal) in order to attest Engineering Degree. It it true??

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Ammar Asim said:
Thanks Mish...

Actually I have planned to go there with my friend. I am going to bring all my documents with me. I will go to FBISE and my friend will go to HEC.

I heard from somewhere that HEC need to see Matric, FSC certificates (Orignal) in order to attest Engineering Degree. It it true??
Yes it is true!!

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Mai Manji kithay Dawaan?? said:
credential assesment of my doc;s has done by wes on 12 sep. how long i have to wait for the report?
What was the mode of courier??

If regular, then it will take a month

if express then, it will take a week

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Finally I recieved my ECA report today. The assessment outcome is "four years bachelor's degree from a recognized university" ....so I would like to confirm that can I claim 21 points on the basis of this result?