+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

AbKhan

Aug 9, 2014
Anaar said:
Hec doesnt sign it. But I insisted and gave them my signed form which they putinside and sealed the envelop but didnt sign it. That was for my grad and mba. For HSC, BISE askdd me to give them my signed wes form that they said they will sign n s3nd in the sealed envelop directly to wes. Waiting for that to reach WES. Hope that helps.
Thanks Annar for your prompt response. Actually this message was meant for ibabur but I accidentally typed in your name. Since for assessment purposes I have opted for the services of CES instead of WES I would like ibaur to answer me on it.

ibabur said:
CES is overloaded and keep on increasing the time, when I sent them my application the time was 3 weeks, when 3 weeks were almost complete and i was going to contact them the time changed to 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks when i checked, the time was turned to 5 weeks, after 5 weeks i sent them email about status, they replied that time has changed to 7 weeks so i need to wait for 2 more weeks.
I wrote them to ask about this ongoing time change and they said its due to heavy load and is beyond their control :(
So be careful while applying for CES that they can take time from 2 to 3 months
ibabur, Did you requested your institution to also send the Request for Academic Records form with the official transcripts or not? Is it mandatory to send that form with the required documents?

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
I need clarification regarding WES ssc & hsc requirements. Boards other than federal and karachi are not cooperating regarding sealing and signing WES form. Therefore, i need to ask from senior that IBCC attestation instead of board verification will fulfills WES requirement for Pakistan?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
For CES, you dont need transcript request form, CES clearly mentioned in application form that use TRF if your institute require that for sending official/verified documents
I just gave my Degree and Transcript photocopy to university exam department and their fee (Rs.2600) for verifying and sending the documents in sealed envelope. These were accepted by CES

AbKhan said:
Thanks Annar for your prompt response. Actually this message was meant for ibabur but I accidentally typed in your name. Since for assessment purposes I have opted for the services of CES instead of WES I would like ibaur to answer me on it.

ibabur, Did you requested your institution to also send the Request for Academic Records form with the official transcripts or not? Is it mandatory to send that form with the required documents?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
At last i got ECA from CES. (thanks God :) )

I am writing below the dates of my application process as many friends would have questions about timelines of CES.

In start when i sent my application, I did a mistake that instead of sending sealed envelope from HEC or from University, I got sealed envelope from my college's exam department and they rejected that, it wasted almost one month in all that. So just for info I am writing below full trace of my application process.

Package 1 (application form and color copies) delivered to CES: 26th May
Package 2 (sealed envelope by my college's exam department) delivered to CES: 27th May

Credit Card charged: 4th June

Received email about sealed envelope rejected: 10th June
University sent sealed envelope with verified degree and transcript delivered to CES: 23rd June

Received ECA electronic copy via email: 13th August

Ravish Fatima

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks a lot for sharing & Congratulations :) Kindly do inform when you get ECA via mail as well

ibabur said:
At last i got ECA from CES. (thanks God :) )

I am writing below the dates of my application process as many friends would have questions about timelines of CES.

In start when i sent my application, I did a mistake that instead of sending sealed envelope from HEC or from University, I got sealed envelope from my college's exam department and they rejected that, it wasted almost one month in all that. So just for info I am writing below full trace of my application process.

Package 1 (application form and color copies) delivered to CES: 26th May
Package 2 (sealed envelope by my college's exam department) delivered to CES: 27th May

Credit Card charged: 4th June

Received email about sealed envelope rejected: 10th June
University sent sealed envelope with verified degree and transcript delivered to CES: 23rd June

Received ECA electronic copy via email: 13th August

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Thank you, sure I shall share, as I selected Courier for report delivery so I hope it should arrive in a week.

Ravish Fatima said:
Thanks a lot for sharing & Congratulations :) Kindly do inform when you get ECA via mail as well

AbKhan

Aug 9, 2014
ibabur said:
For CES, you dont need transcript request form, CES clearly mentioned in application form that use TRF if your institute require that for sending official/verified documents
I just gave my Degree and Transcript photocopy to university exam department and their fee (Rs.2600) for verifying and sending the documents in sealed envelope. These were accepted by CES
Thanks for the kind response. By the way our NOC is same as yours.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi guys,

I urgently need help on the below part as I am preparing my application for ECA to WES:

I need to fill up the field "Year of Award (if applicable)" in the "Academic Records Request Form".
My convocation degree states:
"We the chancellor...confer the Degree of "Bachelor of Engineering" (in its /Computer Engineering Branch) on XYZ for the examination held in May-2010 at the Convocation held on 5th February, 2011 ".

My final examination of 8th semester was in the month of May-2010 and I passed it then coz the result came 3 months later in Aug-2010.

Now what should I fill in the field "Year of Award (if applicable)" in the "Academic Records Request Form"? Should I fill "2010" or "2011"

Requesting you all to please help on the same asap..!! Thnks in advance !!

Aug 15, 2014
Brother , just need a little help from u

I am still confused about the documents , i am also opting for CES for my ECA insh Allah , i am just giving it a try, i know its too late now.., i have a two year B.Com Degree and 2 years MBA degree, both from different universities , should i need to send them HEC first or can i request both my universities to just attest & seal the photo copies in an envelope?in that case there will be 2 different sealed envelopes? right? secondly do i need to send them a seperate set of these degrees/transcripts also for their cross verfication ? and lastly , if my university send the sealed envelope directly to them how will i be informed? i mean will they allot me some number for reference? so i can make it a reference with my payment ?one more thing as i have completed my B.Com from University of Karachi , i am expecting they will take much time , nor they will send the envelope by themselves , so in tht case can i write the address my self on that envelope on behalf of UoK? assuming i'll be sending having two sealed envelopes

though from ur previous post it has now been cleared that at least no inter , matric transcript/certificates are required , off course that will save a major time for me ..but i just wana know what other documents , color copies should i need to send them other then these sealed envlopes?

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
siddiquihassan said:

I am still confused about the documents , i am also opting for CES for my ECA insh Allah , i am just giving it a try, i know its too late now.., i have a two year B.Com Degree and 2 years MBA degree, both from different universities , should i need to send them HEC first or can i request both my universities to just attest & seal the photo copies in an envelope Ask each your universities to attest and seal the transcripts in an envelope for the respective degrees and hand it over to you and you send WES the envelopes by putting them in a bigger envelope in that case there will be 2 different sealed envelopes? right? yes, 2 different envelopes, but put them in one big envelope and send that envelope to WES secondly do i need to send them a seperate set of these degrees/transcripts also for their cross verfication ? It might depend upon your university. University of mumbai asks another set of photocopies for there reference and lastly , if my university send the sealed envelope directly to them how will i be informed? i mean will they allot me some number for reference? so i can make it a reference with my payment ?one more thing as i have completed my B.Com from University of Karachi , i am expecting they will take much time , nor they will send the envelope by themselves , so in tht case can i write the address my self on that envelope on behalf of UoK? assuming i'll be sending having two sealed envelopes caollect the envelope from the university urself and send them to WES by urself. Hope this helps bro!!

though from ur previous post it has now been cleared that at least no inter , matric transcript/certificates are required , off course that will save a major time for me ..but i just wana know what other documents , color copies should i need to send them other then these sealed envlopes?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
mapleDream2014 said:
Hi guys,

I urgently need help on the below part as I am preparing my application for ECA to WES:

I need to fill up the field "Year of Award (if applicable)" in the "Academic Records Request Form".
My convocation degree states:
"We the chancellor...confer the Degree of "Bachelor of Engineering" (in its /Computer Engineering Branch) on XYZ for the examination held in May-2010 at the Convocation held on 5th February, 2011 ".

My final examination of 8th semester was in the month of May-2010 and I passed it then coz the result came 3 months later in Aug-2010.

Now what should I fill in the field "Year of Award (if applicable)" in the "Academic Records Request Form"? Should I fill "2010" or "2011"

Requesting you all to please help on the same asap..!! Thnks in advance !!
The date at which u got ur final marksheet, u will write that....

Check out final marksheet date or certifcate

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I will prefer to go with HEC to avoid multiple issues. like as you will need to go to 2 universities and request them to seal and send by themselves instead of your self, as if you send yourself even by putting university address as FROM, there could be a chance of rejection. Also there could be a chance that from two universities, one envelope is sent via courier and received in time while 2nd could take a long time so delay in process.
So better to go with HEC. But you can go with university envelopes like as personally i selected to send envelope by University and that worked for me, but that was in proper manner, as University of the Punjab has proper mechanism to verify the degrees and transcripts and send them selves by sealing and sending via TCS.

So goto HEC with all your degrees and transcripts, get the photocopies attested, take an envelope with you on day of collection of attested documents, put them in envelope and got that sealed by HEC. This will your one envelope.
Now for other envelope, fill the application form, make color copies of your BCOM and MBA degrees and result card(transcript), color copy of your passport and put them in an envelope. Then goto some courier company and put these both envelope in courier company envelope and send them to CES. If you are going to pay via credit card then fill that portion in application form, otherwise you will also need to include Demand Draft or Pay Order with the application form.
You dont need to write any reference number etc even case of sending via university, I asked the same questions and the replied me that they have their own procedure to combine all documents so I should not worry about that
Yes no matric or inter docs required

siddiquihassan said:

I am still confused about the documents , i am also opting for CES for my ECA insh Allah , i am just giving it a try, i know its too late now.., i have a two year B.Com Degree and 2 years MBA degree, both from different universities , should i need to send them HEC first or can i request both my universities to just attest & seal the photo copies in an envelope?in that case there will be 2 different sealed envelopes? right? secondly do i need to send them a seperate set of these degrees/transcripts also for their cross verfication ? and lastly , if my university send the sealed envelope directly to them how will i be informed? i mean will they allot me some number for reference? so i can make it a reference with my payment ?one more thing as i have completed my B.Com from University of Karachi , i am expecting they will take much time , nor they will send the envelope by themselves , so in tht case can i write the address my self on that envelope on behalf of UoK? assuming i'll be sending having two sealed envelopes

zahidm100

Jul 5, 2014
I would like to ask you regarding my educational documents attestation from CES. I completed B-Tech (honors) in civil engineering from Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology in 2010. This university not registered with Pakistan engineering council,so WES is not willing to attest documents. I am not aware that CES accept their certificates or not. If anybody send their documents from Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology (PIMSAT) then please share their experience. Regards,

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
zahidm100 said:
I would like to ask you regarding my educational documents attestation from CES. I completed B-Tech (honors) in civil engineering from Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology in 2010. This university not registered with Pakistan engineering council,so WES is not willing to attest documents. I am not aware that CES accept their certificates or not. If anybody send their documents from Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology (PIMSAT) then please share their experience. Regards,
Hi Zahid,

Dont worry, you can opt for ICAS, i have seen people they have gone to ICAS

Do one thing,Put PRESTON in the search bar , you will get all the cases regarding preston

you will get all your answers

Stay Happy