Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
zafarest said:
Dear Mish,

I have been requesting the BIEK(Board of Intermediate education karachi) for days to handover the sealed envelop to me so that i can sent my documents on my own but they are saying it is not possible.I have paid 15$ to them but they are taking very long and saying that it will take near about 1.5 months for my documents to be sent to wes i am very much worried in this case as my HEC and SSC documents have already been received by WES and if it will take 1.5 months for hsc documents to be there then this may be a issue. As u earlier mensioned to put the documents in HSC envelop and stamp the envelop by own plz guide me about this process as i have did the similar thing at matric board(a had arelative at matric board who did this for me) and wes has accepted my documents.
Aoa Zafar,

Replied, check ur inbox

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
BK123 said:
actually this is the only way possible now I was told my the room 14 guy, as WES rejected cases where candidates sent the sealed envelope by hand. Problem is once you submit everything there is no way of tracing where your application is ... Im stuck at the same point btw!
To wait, is the only answer

i hope u get ur documents ASAP

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Anaar said:
This is my first post so whoever can help- its greatly appreciated. Point wise.

1. For my graduation and MBA- both done through HEC recognized institutes, I got the photocopies of marksheet and deges attested, stamped as well as the WES academic form and put in a sealed envelope by the HEC. Then courted the same sealed envelop to WES and have now been informed that it's not as per the requirements set for Pakistan. Although that's PRECISELY what the requirement for WES says for Pakistan for HEC certified list.

2. I have done my Matric from federal board. The FBISE stamped the photocopies and gave me back in a sealed envelop to be sent to HEC. They said they don't send it directly and I can send it through courier myself. The same was also rejected by WES on the same basis that it's not as per the requirement.

3. intermeditae Katachi board has my documents since the last 3 weeks to stamp and verify and they said they will send directly to WES. God knows when that will happen and if that will be accepted by WES or not.

4. I read about IBCC earlier, but for 2014 I'm told by both the boards that it's no longer required and there Attestation is enough...

So am really in a fix. Paid all money to WES and their saying it's not as per requirement specially HEC docs is beyond my comprehension...

Pl help.

Regards
Sorry to hear all this,

See i dont know, where u made a mistake

Did u send Metric and HEC in one envelope of courier?

Hec documents doesn't need any form, have u made them sealed in front of u or u opted courier for HEC?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Sanazeh said:
Hi Mish,

It overwhelms me to see how you have been helping people on this forum! God bless you and all the very best for your VISA!

thank u Very Much

I am currently in the process of gathering my documents for WES. I believe I am a bit late but I still want to give it a shot. I have my HEC documents attested and sealed in an envelope. Now is the time to get the matric and inter certificates done. I have a few questions before I head to the board to do so

1) Why do we need IBBC attestation? No Its not Mandatory
2) How is interboard and IBBC different? Inter board only verify photocopy while IBCC attest Originals

3) Who will seal the envelopes for me? Will matric board also seal their documents separetely or they will all be sealed (matric+inter) by one authority?
Both Seprately

4) Who will fill the WES request form? Is it absolutely necessary?
Yes! it is the requirement , it is going to be filled by any board representative
5) Last time I went to the inter board for my inter certificate and inquired about the attestation process, they asked me to bring USD15 pay order+ WES letter? Could you clarify what is this for and do i need to abide?

If u can arrange any one to do the signing on the WES Form..then it is well and good..if not, then u dont have any other option...

6) Any tips on saving time as i feel i may have missed the chance to lodge the visa application. I know WES is taking more than a month these days to respond.

I feel its quite lenghty. OPt CES

Your help will be much appreciated!

Regards,
Sana

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
mish said:
Sorry to hear all this,

See i dont know, where u made a mistake

Did u send Metric and HEC in one envelope of courier?

Hec documents doesn't need any form, have u made them sealed in front of u or u opted courier for HEC?

1. Yes I sent both the sealed envelopes (HEC and Matric) in one big courier envelop that I fedexed myself.

2. Both matric and HEC officials sealed the WES form that I sent but they didn't sign it. It only had my signatures. They said their Attestation and the fact that they are sealing the envelop (with stamp on top of the glue and scotch tape ensuring it couldn't be opened) was enough.

What do you think and what should I do.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Anaar said:
1. Yes I sent both the sealed envelopes (HEC and Matric) in one big courier envelop that I fedexed myself.

Thats what u did wrong, how will u make them sure that it is sent by board..This is one aspect

this is the reason i made a thread on this forum...but i dont why u people dont follow

2. Both matric and HEC officials sealed the WES form that I sent but they didn't sign it. It only had my signatures. They said their Attestation and the fact that they are sealing the envelop (with stamp on top of the glue and scotch tape ensuring it couldn't be opened) was enough.

WES form is not for HEC, only for metric and Inter

Not signing means, u have not fulfilled their requirement

What do you think and what should I do.
Nothing Can be done...

u have to send the HEC envelope again.. they cannot be convinced through call or email

please this thread, u will get all ur answers

Sorry, to say u like this

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
mish said:
Nothing Can be done...

u have to send the HEC envelope again.. they cannot be convinced through call or email

1. HEC requirement says that it has to be sent by candidates. That atleast should be accepted no? The envelop inside the FEDEX big envelop was completely sealed too. I expect them to atleast accept HEC as sent by me.

2. On FBISE for Maric don't know what to do. FBISE said they won't send it- I have to courier myself. I can get the Attestation again and send myself separately if that works????

Many thanks for you help.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi! Is there anyone on this forum who sent their documents to CES and got an assessment report already? Looking at WES's requirement and wasting 3 months of my time, I have decided to go for CES even though they might take a little longer for the assessment. I have a few questions if anyone can help me with it.

1) CES has two types of FSWP assessment. One is for Post Secondary education and one is for secondary education. If I get my post secondary education verified, will it suffice for the visa application for CIC?
2) I believe CES requires the degree and transcripts copies to be verified and sealed by the issuing university and not by HEC. Is that correct?
3) CES doesnt require Matric/Inter marksheets and certificates to be sent. Is that also right ?

Anyone who has gone through CES verification, please respond! I have messaged some people privately, but didnt get a response!

Regards,
Sana

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanazeh said:
Hi! Is there anyone on this forum who sent their documents to CES and got an assessment report already? Looking at WES's requirement and wasting 3 months of my time, I have decided to go for CES even though they might take a little longer for the assessment. I have a few questions if anyone can help me with it.

1) CES has two types of FSWP assessment. One is for Post Secondary education and one is for secondary education. If I get my post secondary education verified, will it suffice for the visa application for CIC? YES
2) I believe CES requires the degree and transcripts copies to be verified and sealed by the issuing university and not by HEC. Is that correct?YES
3) CES doesnt require Matric/Inter marksheets and certificates to be sent. Is that also right ?YES

Anyone who has gone through CES verification, please respond! I have messaged some people privately, but didnt get a response!

Regards,
Sana
CES is very very slow, regardless of their mentioned timelines,ideally you have to wait for atlleast 3 months to get the assessment report.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Your inbox is full so can't be replied PM, please delete some

Sanazeh said:

1) CES has two types of FSWP assessment. One is for Post Secondary education and one is for secondary education. If I get my post secondary education verified, will it suffice for the visa application for CIC?
2) I believe CES requires the degree and transcripts copies to be verified and sealed by the issuing university and not by HEC. Is that correct?
3) CES doesnt require Matric/Inter marksheets and certificates to be sent. Is that also right ?

Regards,
Sana

canadian2013

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012 and PER on 9th August 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional docs 10 Feb 14 LBM
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
02-06-2014 KKB RPRF paid
Med's Done....
15-06-2014/ 22-06-2014 MR have been received
Hi

I want to know whether we get equivalency to a canadian degree and points for a 3 year degree. My bro has done a 3 year BBA from Foundatiin university pakistan which is on the wes list.

Also what about 2 year Bcom from recognised university. Anyone has experience with equivalency.

My fear is that we will get equal to undergraduate study and not equal to canadian degree.

narzihk

Aug 11, 2014
can any one pls help as I need to verify my bba and mba degree from HEC and then wes. I HEARD FROM SOME ONE THAT HEC IS NO LONGER GIVING SEALED ENVELOP. PLS HELP

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
mish said:
Nothing Can be done...

Ok. so thats what i was told by WES all centre agent over phone. How strange is that because its not true. I never went to KU but to the HEC Reg Office in Lhr who stamped the envelop with HEC stamp. Unfortunately-i didnt have a picture of the envelop. I told the agent it wasnt true and that he should share the picture. He said that they cant do. My HEC docs were correct but I need to send the HEC stamped envelop again. Which eans another 10,000 rupees for attestation and Fedex.

though its unfair and incorrect- dont think i have an option. so I will get the attestation again and keep the photograph of the stamped envelop. Thats what all of you should do too.... needless to say I am very disappointed in this very wrong and incorrect stance by WES.

hhe said the HEC stamped envelop i sent carried a Karachi Unversity stamp and NOT HEC.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
narzihk said:
can any one pls help as I need to verify my bba and mba degree from HEC and then wes. I HEARD FROM SOME ONE THAT HEC IS NO LONGER GIVING SEALED ENVELOP. PLS HELP
It is not possible, call them..if u want to make sure

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Anaar said:
Ok. so thats what i was told by WES all centre agent over phone. How strange is that because its not true. I never went to KU but to the HEC Reg Office in Lhr who stamped the envelop with HEC stamp. Unfortunately-i didnt have a picture of the envelop. I told the agent it wasnt true and that he should share the picture. He said that they cant do. My HEC docs were correct but I need to send the HEC stamped envelop again. Which eans another 10,000 rupees for attestation and Fedex.

though its unfair and incorrect- dont think i have an option. so I will get the attestation again and keep the photograph of the stamped envelop. Thats what all of you should do too.... needless to say I am very disappointed in this very wrong and incorrect stance by WES.

hhe said the HEC stamped envelop i sent carried a Karachi Unversity stamp and NOT HEC.
What?
Ku stamp

See u have to get attested documents from HEC

Tell Hec to seal the envelope

Sealing means

They put all ur doc in HEC evelope, paste it, put red stamp on which they do signing

Never trust these agents, always see ur work ..then pay them

Hec and inter in different envelope of courier send with a day or two difference