mish said:
Track the envelope...if u have all the courier details than contact them

drop an email or call them through gmail free calling system

Hope all the best for u
Thanks a lot

Ahmedjs

Aug 5, 2014
Hi Mish,

Thanks for the sharing this valuable information on this forum its really helpful. Appreciated!

I understand you have already mentioned this in your detailed step wise procedure of HSC/SSC attestation for WES, however just want to clarify; you mentioned that
Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
and IBCC will never return original verified photocopies,

Can we send photocopies of these original verified photocopies to WES? is it acceptable to WES?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
I went to the Board of Intermediate education this morning and tried to follow Mish's instructions as closely as posiible. A guy sitting inside Room no 14 told me that I should just write out an application to the Secretary of the Board and attach the WES form alongwith a pay order of 1500Rs and they will send the attested copies to WES directly through Pakistan Post....he refused to give me any envelope or sign and seal it at all so that i can send it myself to WES via courier. Really upset about what to do....I am leaving my kids at home at home and running around doing all these attestations and photocopies etc and at the end the result is really frustrating! Can someone help me in letting me know whom to go to exactly for getting a Board Envelope and the seal on it.

Secondly. I did my O levels way back in 1986.....so should i get an equivalence through the IBCC and then have it attested or should i directly contact the University of Cambridge and ask them to send to WES directly?

Any help will be appreciated.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Ahmedjs said:
Hi Mish,

Thanks for the sharing this valuable information on this forum its really helpful. Appreciated!

I understand you have already mentioned this in your detailed step wise procedure of HSC/SSC attestation for WES, however just want to clarify; you mentioned that
Note:
Make photocopies of the verified documents as much as u can. because you have to submit original verified photocopies to IBCC and they will never return it.
and IBCC will never return original verified photocopies,

Can we send photocopies of these original verified photocopies to WES? is it acceptable to WES?
Yes you can, i have sent them photostat....

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
pakimom said:
I went to the Board of Intermediate education this morning and tried to follow Mish's instructions as closely as posiible. A guy sitting inside Room no 14 told me that I should just write out an application to the Secretary of the Board and attach the WES form alongwith a pay order of 1500Rs and they will send the attested copies to WES directly through Pakistan Post....he refused to give me any envelope or sign and seal it at all so that i can send it myself to WES via courier. Really upset about what to do....I am leaving my kids at home at home and running around doing all these attestations and photocopies etc and at the end the result is really frustrating! Can someone help me in letting me know whom to go to exactly for getting a Board Envelope and the seal on it.

Secondly. I did my O levels way back in 1986.....so should i get an equivalence through the IBCC and then have it attested or should i directly contact the University of Cambridge and ask them to send to WES directly?

Any help will be appreciated.
See, these people are really frustrating...

If they are asking 1500 from you, then u dont have any other option..because for the other way u need some sources

if u go through my thread, they are alot of people who sent this way,sent them message and ask the procedure

and yes u have get the equivalence

Why u r opting WES..they have quite lengthy procedure

visit ICAS OR CES website, as you have other option then WES

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Aoa,

Can some one advise me of some agent who provides attestation services for SSC/HSSC from Islamabad. I am in Dubai now a days just got to know about WES requirement, all of my certificates are ready just stuck with this one

Thanks
Peena

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
PEENA said:
Aoa,

Can some one advise me of some agent who provides attestation services for SSC/HSSC from Islamabad. I am in Dubai now a days just got to know about WES requirement, all of my certificates are ready just stuck with this one

Thanks
Peena
why dont u send someone from ur family to board office, it is difficult to find an agent on the forum

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
All who got they WES report

Please share ur experience with WES

:) :) :) :) :)

Early Rise

Aug 1, 2014
I request every one, please dont forget to give them +1

these kind of admin are our needs

+1 motivates them to continue their work in this form

answering our questions...is really so nice of them

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
mish said:

If they are asking 1500 from you, then u dont have any other option..because for the other way u need some sources

if u go through my thread, they are alot of people who sent this way,sent them message and ask the procedure

actually this is the only way possible now I was told my the room 14 guy, as WES rejected cases where candidates sent the sealed envelope by hand. Problem is once you submit everything there is no way of tracing where your application is ... Im stuck at the same point btw!

zafarest

Aug 9, 2014
Dear Mish,

I have been requesting the BIEK(Board of Intermediate education karachi) for days to handover the sealed envelop to me so that i can sent my documents on my own but they are saying it is not possible.I have paid 15$ to them but they are taking very long and saying that it will take near about 1.5 months for my documents to be sent to wes i am very much worried in this case as my HEC and SSC documents have already been received by WES and if it will take 1.5 months for hsc documents to be there then this may be a issue. As u earlier mensioned to put the documents in HSC envelop and stamp the envelop by own plz guide me about this process as i have did the similar thing at matric board(a had arelative at matric board who did this for me) and wes has accepted my documents.

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
This is my first post so whoever can help- its greatly appreciated. Point wise.

1. For my graduation and MBA- both done through HEC recognized institutes, I got the photocopies of marksheet and deges attested, stamped as well as the WES academic form and put in a sealed envelope by the HEC. Then courted the same sealed envelop to WES and have now been informed that it's not as per the requirements set for Pakistan. Although that's PRECISELY what the requirement for WES says for Pakistan for HEC certified list.

2. I have done my Matric from federal board. The FBISE stamped the photocopies and gave me back in a sealed envelop to be sent to HEC. They said they don't send it directly and I can send it through courier myself. The same was also rejected by WES on the same basis that it's not as per the requirement.

3. intermeditae Katachi board has my documents since the last 3 weeks to stamp and verify and they said they will send directly to WES. God knows when that will happen and if that will be accepted by WES or not.

4. I read about IBCC earlier, but for 2014 I'm told by both the boards that it's no longer required and there Attestation is enough...

So am really in a fix. Paid all money to WES and their saying it's not as per requirement specially HEC docs is beyond my comprehension...

Pl help.

Regards

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
mish said:
Oh WAo....Congratulations................Start preparing ur file and join London visa office

All the Best...

Hi

Did you send HEC docs too? Attested photocopies of marksheet and degree only? I gave them the WES form too, but they didn't stamp that but put everything in the sealed envelop. WES rejected the attested photocopies in sealed envelop saying that's not as per the requirement. Pls tell me what all and how you sent the HEC docs to WES?

AbKhan

Aug 9, 2014
mish said:

Why u r opting WES..they have quite lengthy procedure

Dear Mish,

All your held on this thread is really appreciated.

I have a confusion on selecting the organization which can attest the educational credentials. Since my husband has done O and A levels I am in fix whether to select WES for assessment or not since they haven't mentioned anything regarding what to submit if a person has completed O & A levels. Based on your knowledge and experience can you please suggest what should be a better option in this case? If not WES then the processing time that other two organizations require is quite frustrating.