London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Any one knows how much time CES takes to send ECA? It has been more than a month since I sent my docs and I havent heard anything from them :(

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
mish said:
Let c its 50/50

Just Pray

Salam, Well - I managed to submit my Inter certificate attestation on the last day before Eid Holidays. They told me they have stopped giving certificates in sealed envelopes because WES was rejecting them and wanted the board to send directly. Also they told me that there is ko way that the board could send it via a courier and it would be sent through regular mail only. Don't know how long will the envelope will take to reach WES now!!

Anyways I have a question I sent my HEC envelope directly via courier and it reached 2 days ago and the reference number says review in progress (they have not asked for Inter) which is strange as I was expecting to receive inter certificate requirement email from them. How long do they usually take to email if they need something more from me? Also how can I contact them or should I contact them at this stage?

Regards,

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
BK123 said:
mish said:
Let c its 50/50

Just Pray

Salam, Well - I managed to submit my Inter certificate attestation on the last day before Eid Holidays. They told me they have stopped giving certificates in sealed envelopes because WES was rejecting them and wanted the board to send directly. Also they told me that there is ko way that the board could send it via a courier and it would be sent through regular mail only. Don't know how long will the envelope will take to reach WES now!!

Anyways I have a question I sent my HEC envelope directly via courier and it reached 2 days ago and the reference number says review in progress (they have not asked for Inter) which is strange as I was expecting to receive inter certificate requirement email from them. How long do they usually take to email if they need something more from me? Also how can I contact them or should I contact them at this stage?

Regards,
They shouldn't take time..but its good for u if they dont ask

wait for 3 or more days...Inshallah hope for the best

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Ravish Fatima said:
Any one knows how much time CES takes to send ECA? It has been more than a month since I sent my docs and I havent heard anything from them :(
Track the envelope...if u have all the courier details than contact them

drop an email or call them through gmail free calling system

Hope all the best for u

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Early Rise said:
Thanks Mish for such a wonderful thread :) :) :) :) :) :)
[/quote

Thanku Early Rise for the compliment

BK123

Jul 21, 2014
mish said:
They shouldn't take time..but its good for u if they dont ask

wait for 3 or more days...Inshallah hope for the best
One more thing - Which visa office will be mine as I am working in KSA ... Also once these attestations are done what are the next steps? Do you have another thread for them? :)

mqureshi

Jun 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Hi all,

It is now one month and I did not received my ECA yet from CES. I only received a receipt via email.
Also I got my IELTS score:

Listening : 6.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 6.5

How many points I will get for FSW program 2014.

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Listening : 6.0 = 4
Reading: 6.5 = 5
Writing: 6.5 = 5
Speaking: 6.5 = 5
------------------------
19 pOINTS

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Dear Brothers,

WES sent my ECA report on 21st of July to my DOHA, Qatar mailing address, still didn't get till yet. Any idea, how many days will it take to reach or should i request for express mail... All of my documents are ready except ECA report.

Regards,

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
qimtiaz said:
Dear Brothers,

WES sent my ECA report on 21st of July to my DOHA, Qatar mailing address, still didn't get till yet. Any idea, how many days will it take to reach or should i request for express mail... All of my documents are ready except ECA report.

Regards,
Track the parcel ..if u have tracking number..u must have used regular mail.

call the office of Doha....and inquire it

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Thank you brother for you quick reply, we have p.o Box and today i checked and nothing was there....

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
BTW- Its normal mail and i can not track it, what you suggest me should i request for another copy and select the express mail option???

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
qimtiaz said:
BTW- Its normal mail and i can not track it, what you suggest me should i request for another copy and select the express mail option???
If the cost is bearable for u..then definite u should do that

because i hope it will take another 15 days or so

as what i have observed...

SO hurry up

and sorry to correct you but, iam your sister

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Jazak Allah O khairan, Sister.... I think i should wait till Thursday, if not reached then i should ask them to send me the duplicate copy with express mail...