+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
ak-pdl said:
Hello,

For CES, which courier service is reliable ? Another thing first I should put all documents in brown envelope and then in envelope given by courier service or directly in the envelope of courier service? Please reply ASAP
FEDEX Student package .. it will cost you 1500 as its a university address and it will reach in 3 working days.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
AoA ,brother ibaber ..i am going to send my documents to CES for verification ,need your help regarding few things.

1. I have degree/transcript attested from HEC in sealed envolope ,do i need to get the documents sealed from university as well or should i send the HEC verified documents by myself.
2. what should be the delivery option should i select ? regular mail service wihin canada/international or courier service to USA and international ? which option did you select ?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
If your degree and transcript has attested by HEC and sealed by HEC then you dont need to go for university seal.
Don't use regular mail as it will take too long to recieve the result, use Courier Service to USA and International - $75 (including taxes)

swash110 said:
AoA ,brother ibaber ..i am going to send my documents to CES for verification ,need your help regarding few things.

1. I have degree/transcript attested from HEC in sealed envolope ,do i need to get the documents sealed from university as well or should i send the HEC verified documents by myself.
2. what should be the delivery option should i select ? regular mail service wihin canada/international or courier service to USA and international ? which option did you select ?

mqureshi

Jun 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
ibabur or any one online please give me a quick feedback / reply as I am going today to verify my documents from University for CES submission.

Do I need to get verificaton on originals or coloured copy.

Do I need to get signature of Controller on the request form and enclose it in the same envelope containing verified documents from the controller.

It will be quite helpful.

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
STK said:
Dear Mahesh Inder Kumar,

You've to send all your "VERIFIED" educational transcript(s) and degree(s) (from Matric to the last one acquired) to WES.

A simple advice to you as most of the people are facing lot of issues/hurdles/problems in getting the evaluation report from WES (as matric and inter boards are hesitate in signing the WES form), If you haven't paid the fee online to WES than I recommend you to go to CES,ICAS or UoT(University of Toronto).

Go through this forum from page 1 to the last and find out the requirement of CES. It is bit expensive but they don't required matric and inter, only they need your verified Grad degrees from the Uni or HEC with some other documents in color copy. Check the specification in this forum mentioned few days earlier by other members.

Hope this post will be helpful to you.

Regards,
STK
Agreed

From victim of WES....

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
ibabur said:
If your degree and transcript has attested by HEC and sealed by HEC then you dont need to go for university seal.
Don't use regular mail as it will take too long to recieve the result, use Courier Service to USA and International - $75 (including taxes)
Anyone can use FEDEX student package for CES as it UoT department which cost only PKR 1500. and on the other hand the regular package wont cost 75 $ ... its 3500 for FEDEX, 2300 for TNT, 2900 for TCS, 2200 for OCS and around 4000 for DHL.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
swash110 said:

2. Anyone can use FEDEX student package for CES as it UoT department which cost only PKR 1500. and on the other hand the regular package wont cost 75 $ ... its 3500 for FEDEX, 2300 for TNT, 2900 for TCS, 2200 for OCS and around 4000 for DHL.
The transit time is same for student and normal package.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
ibabur said:
thanks ibabur ,one last question ..is it ok to send both packages i-e coloured copy documents along with application and HEC docs in one envolope ? to save money

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
nshah32 said:
2. Anyone can use FEDEX student package for CES as it UoT department which cost only PKR 1500. and on the other hand the regular package wont cost 75 $ ... its 3500 for FEDEX, 2300 for TNT, 2900 for TCS, 2200 for OCS and around 4000 for DHL.
The transit time is same for student and normal package.
Dear nshah how to claim for the student package ? i think if we select Courier Service to USA and International - $75 (including taxes)..then CES will also send back the documents via courier mail.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
ibabur said:
For CES, if you are going with HEC attestation then do the following.

Prepare one envelope with your colored copies and application form
Get sealed envelope from HEC

Go to courier company and get there envelope, put your both envelops in courier company's envelope and send to CES.
CES accepts this in just case of HEC, DON'T USE THIS METHOD FOR UNIVERSITY SEALED ENVELOPE
Dear Ibabur ,are you sure about it ? I am going to follow this as I have HEC attested documents but on CES Application form two mailing addresses are written one for application package and other for "Official Academic Records from issuing institutions" so in this case if I send both the envolpos i-e application package + HEC together ,then at which address should i send ?

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
mqureshi said:
Congratulations that you are done with your ECA. I am also going through CES. Did you choose standard delivery or courier for CES. ALso In my understanding you did not send your HEC attested documents. I also want to send them University verified documents. However, I am planning to get my HEC documents attested, in case they ask me to send.
It will again be grateful, if you will share your personal experience about getting ECA from beginning. It will help lots of people including me.
Sorry for the late reply.
1. I chose Courier as delivery option as according to my knowledge, the shipping time for regular mail s about 1 to 1.5 months. Can you wait that long?
2. Make sure you send the university verified documents separately. Not with the application form and color copies! Use a different courier service if possible!
3. No need for HEC attestion if you haven't got them yet. They won't request for it.

You need to make copies of ALL DEGREES and TRANSCRIPTS/MARKSHEETS. for all qualifications you have got after Inter/A level. These copies could be black and white, not necessarily colored. I used normal copies. Get them attested from controller or Registrar. No other person in eligible to attest.
I don't know if it is necessary to use the request form. May be its okay without it. But when i applied, I got the form signed from the controller and asked him to include it as well.
More importantly, the degrees and transcripts should be put in a university envelope and SEALED with UNIVERSITY stamp.
When posting, ask the courier guy to mention the address of the sender as of controller of your univ. and NOT you and your address.
Hope this helps.

sahrhp

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Adding to the previous post, i meant, when mailing the sealed envelopes from university. When mailing the form and colored copies, mention your name and address as the sender.
You can courier your documents using any service, DHL, FEDEX or UPS. When you mail from Pakistan, all courier services offer student discounts if you are sending to an address of university. The cheapest is FEDEX with 1500 rupees, DHL 1800 i guess and UPS 1900 or 2000.
But when CES sends the ECA back to you, they use international shipping PAK service which - as mentioned in the app - is $75. I guess you cannot ask them to use the discounted student package or maybe there is no student package service available in Canada.
So you need to choose the courier option which costs $75.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
sahrhp said:
Adding to the previous post, i meant, when mailing the sealed envelopes from university. When mailing the form and colored copies, mention your name and address as the sender.
You can courier your documents using any service, DHL, FEDEX or UPS. When you mail from Pakistan, all courier services offer student discounts if you are sending to an address of university. The cheapest is FEDEX with 1500 rupees, DHL 1800 i guess and UPS 1900 or 2000.
But when CES sends the ECA back to you, they use international shipping PAK service which - as mentioned in the app - is $75. I guess you cannot ask them to use the discounted student package or maybe there is no student package service available in Canada.
So you need to choose the courier option which costs $75.
how much time did CES take to verify the documents in your case?

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
You need to send verified black & white copy of Transcripts/Marksheets only, it should be sealed and send by university directly to CES, make sure the courier guy dont use your name in sender rather university's
You don't need to send request form, thats not required, they clearly mentioned that IF YOU REQUIRE THEN YOU CAN USE THIS FORM

mqureshi said:
ibabur or any one online please give me a quick feedback / reply as I am going today to verify my documents from University for CES submission.

Do I need to get verificaton on originals or coloured copy.

Do I need to get signature of Controller on the request form and enclose it in the same envelope containing verified documents from the controller.

It will be quite helpful.