Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
MM2 said:
no.. but get those in seal envelop from the concerned board/universities....
Thanks MM2 for helping people + 1 for you.....

Next is ibabur

May 10, 2014
Pakistan
ibabur said:
You are misunderstanding the info from this link (i also did but clarified by multiple emails with CES)

The info is showing two types of assessments, Secondary: for that you need to provide secondary school verification, Post-Secondary: you need to provide all post secondary documents(degrees and transcripts of bachelors and/or masters)

I have confirmed with them with many emails and its 100% confirmed from them that for FSWP, we need only post-secondary documents to send by university attended, and color photo copies of passport and degrees+transcript by yourself.

If you need then i can forward you the email conversations with CES. Let me know if any further clarification required in this regards.

pretty cleared but one last confusion: degrees and transcripts should be verified by the HEC ?? and you said sent by the university ??
can you confirm who would be verifying and attesting it and who would be sending it in sealed envelope??

musicbhardwaj

May 14, 2014
Hello everyone yesterday i have paid my online fees to WES and and now they wanted me to send the university docs to them...as i am applying under FSW i only need to verify my university education..

My ques is..
1. WES said they want all the photocopies of mark sheets attested by the university in an envelope..
2. they said they need all degree certificates attested by the university in an envelope
3. they said they need transcript to b in an envelope..

So do i ask the university to make three diff envelops or is it about a single one...

y is it so confusing...

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I think you are wrong about WES, you dont only need to send university document, you also need to send secondary school certificates as must requirement by WES.

"mish" has described the full requirements of WES in very detail, please check first posts in this thread and you will get to know what WES requires.

In summary, firstly you require to send university degrees attested by HEC and sealed by HEC and courier by yourself, 2ndly HSSC/SSC certificates attested by BISE and send by BISE directly to WES(detail is described in many posts in this thread)

musicbhardwaj said:
Hello everyone yesterday i have paid my online fees to WES and and now they wanted me to send the university docs to them...as i am applying under FSW i only need to verify my university education..

So total 2 envelopes, one by HEC and one BISE (or may be two if matric and inter board was different)

My ques is..
1. WES said they want all the photocopies of mark sheets attested by the university in an envelope..
2. they said they need all degree certificates attested by the university in an envelope
3. they said they need transcript to b in an envelope..

So do i ask the university to make three diff envelops or is it about a single one...

y is it so confusing...

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
CES dont require HEC attested degrees and transcript, they require "Official Degree and Transcript". I asked CES what Official means to them and they replied whichever sent by university, it could be original or verified copies whichever they provide to us will be treated as official.

But my personal openion is that it is good to send HEC attested photocopies through University, for this attest photocopies from HEC, ask university to put university stamp on them and put them in envelope and handover to you for courier, then DHL them with providing university address as FROM.

minhajshafquet said:
pretty cleared but one last confusion: degrees and transcripts should be verified by the HEC ?? and you said sent by the university ??
can you confirm who would be verifying and attesting it and who would be sending it in sealed envelope??

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
Here are step as mentioned before:

1. Contact your university to put your document and seal them. after that if they can courier that is your good luck, otherwise take the sealed envelope and send yourself but make sure use university address in FROM address.
2. Complete and sign application form, attach colored passport photocopy, Degree colored photocopy from both sides, Transcript color photocopy and Bank draft of fee and send those to CES.

Wasif Ali said:
Dear Members,
Would any one plz clarify me the process to be followed with CES? :eek:

May 10, 2014
Pakistan
ibabur said:
CES dont require HEC attested degrees and transcript, they require "Official Degree and Transcript". I asked CES what Official means to them and they replied whichever sent by university, it could be original or verified copies whichever they provide to us will be treated as official.

But my personal openion is that it is good to send HEC attested photocopies through University, for this attest photocopies from HEC, ask university to put university stamp on them and put them in envelope and handover to you for courier, then DHL them with providing university address as FROM.
Appreciate your guidance. Thanks alot

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Given +1 to u ibabur

Thanks on my behalf

God Bless you

May 17, 2014
Hi fellows,

I read wes requirements as below and I think only Higher Secondary Certificate (grade 11/12 or college) is needed. No Matric (grade 9/10) are required. Please correct me if I am wrong.

What to Submit
1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board
2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

How to Submit
To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.
Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.
Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
PrincipalApplicant said:
Hi fellows,

I read wes requirements as below and I think only Higher Secondary Certificate (grade 11/12 or college) is needed. No Matric (grade 9/10) are required. Please correct me if I am wrong.
WES requires all four:

1. SSC
2. HSC
3. Bachelors
4. Masters (if applicable)

So far, I have submitted SSC documents to WES and today I got reply that they have accepted it and waiting for HSC / Bachelors / Masters documents.

So, SSC is 100% required.

Good Luck!

musicbhardwaj

May 14, 2014
For FSWP they don't require secondary school certificates for the health professionals...so if ur a health professional you dnt need to send it...

Wasif Ali

May 17, 2014
ibabur said:
Here are step as mentioned before:

1. Contact your university to put your document and seal them. after that if they can courier that is your good luck, otherwise take the sealed envelope and send yourself but make sure use university address in FROM address.
2. Complete and sign application form, attach colored passport photocopy, Degree colored photocopy from both sides, Transcript color photocopy and Bank draft of fee and send those to CES.
i have to send orignal degree or colored photocopy attsted by controller of uni?
and would i send it in seperate envelope or in the same with other docs?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hello. My status of WES changed from "Documents Receieved - review in progress" to "Waitng for required documents"

They have accepted my Uni degre+Transcript, but are waiting for "Board and Inter DMC+Marks sheet which was also sent in a envelope sealed by the Board.. The DHL tracking service also shows that doucments were delivered to WES ...

What can be the possible problem?
What should i do now?

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
askhan said:
Hello. My status of WES changed from "Documents Receieved - review in progress" to "Waitng for required documents"

They have accepted my Uni degre+Transcript, but are waiting for "Board and Inter DMC+Marks sheet which was also sent in a envelope sealed by the Board.. The DHL tracking service also shows that doucments were delivered to WES ...

What can be the possible problem?
What should i do now?
DHL provides the evidence as well (the signed receipt by someone from receiving side). You can get it from DHL website by entering your tracking number. Secondly, WES takes 2 days to update the status after receiving documents.