+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stamping the back side of the Canadian visa

PaulIII

Aug 22, 2007
I went to Thailand and the immigration officers at the POE stamped twice (for entering and departure records) the back side of the page where my Canadian visa is placed. Will this cause any problem when I enter Canada for the first time?
Thank you in advance!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

PaulIII said:
I went to Thailand and the immigration officers at the POE stamped twice (for entering and departure records) the back side of the page where my Canadian visa is placed. Will this cause any problem when I enter Canada for the first time?
Thank you in advance!
No

PMM

tariq.lakho

Sep 29, 2009
Processing Time from Bahrain

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me what is the processing time for candadian immigration from Bahrain.
I am working in Bahrain since 1 year but citizen of Pakistan.

Regards,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Processing Time from Bahrain

Hi,
You are using a different topic on this thread.
Just post a new topic seperately for answers.
tariq.lakho said:
Dear All,

Can anyone tell me what is the processing time for candadian immigration from Bahrain.

Regards,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Your passport have individual pages and the other side of a page (back side) is also is a different page. Any airport immigration or embassy can stamp or endorse on that page for their purpose.
PaulIII said:
Thank you in advance!

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Re: Processing Time from Bahrain

tariq.lakho said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Bahrain does not ve a separate Visa office for PR processing so London office deals with applicants from Bahrain.Nowadays the processing time for new application s 6-12 mnths(with variations) ,visit London office official site n see current timings.
good luck