Passport Req..
07-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-11
LANDED..........
next month
aginaya said:
@ MrsJM

i know! ganyan din sinabi ko last week sa asawa ko. sick and tired and nearly loosing hope..then after a week see what i got..isesend na nila visa mo sa monday! and not later than friday this coming week..and isasabay na daw nila yun visa ko!!! hehe.. ;D relax girl..dadating at dadating yan, thats for sure! :D
@ aGINAYA.. BAKA MAGKASABAY PA TAU PAPUNTA SA CANADA.. SANA NGA THIS WEEK NA KASI NGA WE BOTH LOOK FORWARD KASI MAGANDAW DAW ANG CANADA SA MONTH OF JUNE LOTS OF ACTIVITIES RAW... MISS KO NA KASI HUBBY KO.. SANA DINGGIN NI LORD ANG DASAL NATIN..

nhojq

Jan 21, 2011
Hello po sa lahat,

newbie here... for Mrs.JM, darating din po yun. almost same situation here with my wife. nag-woworry na sya kasi wala pa response from embassy. ako naman, nagwoworry dahil sa passport ko. I sent my passport to manila two months ago as per request from the embassy(but not sure if they received it since wala naman sila acknowledgement). and being without a passport from another country might give me trouble. then, last May 25th after I had an argument with my wife over the phone...blah..blah..blah..I decided to check on my ecas status then I saw "Decision Made" comment on it.Which I cannot believe it, because for the past two months of checking it was always "In process".The following day, my sister text me that they received my passport(with visa) & documents. I will just wait for my passport here in UAE and will plan when to get there.But... I have a question, can I go directly from here or should I go back to the philippines & go from there?

Thank you...

infinity8

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-02-2011 Divorce Papers
AOR Received.
23-03-2011 RPRF
File Transfer...
18-01-2011
Med's Done....
05-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2012
LANDED..........
31-01-2012
Hi everyone! Congrats sa lahat ng na DM na hope kami na susunod...

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsJM said:
@ aGINAYA.. BAKA MAGKASABAY PA TAU PAPUNTA SA CANADA.. SANA NGA THIS WEEK NA KASI NGA WE BOTH LOOK FORWARD KASI MAGANDAW DAW ANG CANADA SA MONTH OF JUNE LOTS OF ACTIVITIES RAW... MISS KO NA KASI HUBBY KO.. SANA DINGGIN NI LORD ANG DASAL NATIN..
@ MrsJM

goodmorning! :) this time its really a GOOD morning..hehe..yeah kasi summer pa, anyway until aug naman ang summer for sure maabutan talaga natin! :) diba susunduin ka rin ng husband mo? wait ko pa husband ko umuwi 3rd week of june kaya nga sana dumating na yun visa this coming week para makapagpa book na sya ng flight namin..and makapag impake na rin ako! :) yes, God is always hearing our prayers. baka this week na rin ang dating ng visa mo.. ;D

miss_ian

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 23, 2010
Passport Req..
February 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
July 25, 2011
congrats aginaya!
wala pdin ung sa wife ko..
well happy for you.. magkakasama na kayo ng asawa mo..

God is soo good! :)

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nhojq said:
Hello po sa lahat,

newbie here... for Mrs.JM, darating din po yun. almost same situation here with my wife. nag-woworry na sya kasi wala pa response from embassy. ako naman, nagwoworry dahil sa passport ko. I sent my passport to manila two months ago as per request from the embassy(but not sure if they received it since wala naman sila acknowledgement). and being without a passport from another country might give me trouble. then, last May 25th after I had an argument with my wife over the phone...blah..blah..blah..I decided to check on my ecas status then I saw "Decision Made" comment on it.Which I cannot believe it, because for the past two months of checking it was always "In process".The following day, my sister text me that they received my passport(with visa) & documents. I will just wait for my passport here in UAE and will plan when to get there.But... I have a question, can I go directly from here or should I go back to the philippines & go from there?

Thank you...
@ nhojq

hi nhojq! congrats for getting DM..:) visa na lang and you're good to go! i think someone already answered you yes, you can go from there. i have the same question before, kasi i am planning na sa u.s ko na antayin yun visa but then naisip ko they will ask for my passport so wala ako gagamitin..hehe.kaya i have to wait here in pi. God bless! :)

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:
congrats aginaya!
wala pdin ung sa wife ko..
well happy for you.. magkakasama na kayo ng asawa mo..

God is soo good! :)
@ miss_ian

hi miss_ian! thanks! what happened sa plan mo na kausapin ang mp? nakausap mo ba? sana nga makuha na rin ng wife mo visa nya, i know how much you miss her!!! :( pero surely darating naman yan..nagemail or call ka ba sakanila before? kasi thats one reason pala talaga why nadedelay ang processing, kaya din siguro umabot pa ng 6 months yun sakin is bec i emailed them 2 months ago..konting tiis pa. God bless!

miss_ian

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 23, 2010
Passport Req..
February 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
July 25, 2011
aginaya said:
@ miss_ian

hi miss_ian! thanks! what happened sa plan mo na kausapin ang mp? nakausap mo ba? sana nga makuha na rin ng wife mo visa nya, i know how much you miss her!!! :( pero surely darating naman yan..nagemail or call ka ba sakanila before? kasi thats one reason pala talaga why nadedelay ang processing, kaya din siguro umabot pa ng 6 months yun sakin is bec i emailed them 2 months ago..konting tiis pa. God bless!
@aginaya_ i went there last friday but the office is under renovation. I was so depressed that time.. I don't know what to do.. we never emailed them or call them.. but i asked my wife one week ago to fax the letter i made to CEM for follow up.. but that's it.. and stilll nothing happend after that.. we don't know what will happen next.. but the truth is im tired of waiting.. and my double job is very exhausting.. but i still go on.. ang hirap.. Happy ang lahat for you.. sana maging ok na ung inyo at mrcve mo n visa mo.. so you could come here and enjoy the weather.. as for me.. i'll wait. as usual.. sana matapos na ang lahat ng to..

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ aginaya same parin cass ko jan, 25,2011 permanent received
medical reecived ganun parin status ko

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_ian said:
@ aginaya_ i went there last friday but the office is under renovation. I was so depressed that time.. I don't know what to do.. we never emailed them or call them.. but i asked my wife one week ago to fax the letter i made to CEM for follow up.. but that's it.. and stilll nothing happend after that.. we don't know what will happen next.. but the truth is im tired of waiting.. and my double job is very exhausting.. but i still go on.. ang hirap.. Happy ang lahat for you.. sana maging ok na ung inyo at mrcve mo n visa mo.. so you could come here and enjoy the weather.. as for me.. i'll wait. as usual.. sana matapos na ang lahat ng to..
@ miss_ian

yeah i feel for you..:( i dont know exactly what to say, cause i know nothing will really make you feel good at this point in time. but i will pray that your wife's visa is coming next..soon! just think of any good reason why things are happening this way..and just look forward to being with your wife soon! always believe in whats inevitable. remember, everything passes.. and you'll definitely soon be out of this miserable waiting time. keep up your faith. remember you have that power of the mind to attract positive things that will manifest in your life in any given time. ~ i suggest don't email/call/fax them again..because according to the guidelines of cic, that is one reason for processing be delayed. meron pa nga nagsabi na madedelay ang processing ng another 2 months after the attempt of contacting them and then i realized i emailed them 2 months ago before getting DM. :( yes it's sad..and i dont know the reason behind it. and there's nothing we can do besides praying, hoping and waiting..for sure naman bago nila iprocess yun batch february, check muna nila kung meron pa natira sa previous months. maybe they are now working on your application.

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
@ aginaya same parin cass ko jan, 25,2011 permanent received
medical reecived ganun parin status ko
@ bdo32

wait ka pa konti girl..bigla na lang magchachange yan! maybe yours will be this coming week. :)

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS KIMRAJA!!! WE'RE HAPPY FOR YOU!!! GOD BLESS! :D

aginaya said:

MEMBER: APPLICATION AAF/PP ADDITIONAL ECAS DM: VISA: FLIGHT:
SENT: SENT: REQ. SENT: STATUS: DESTINATION

1. CESKAT nov feb 18 none application received on jan 18 eversince winnepeg MB
(bf)

2. MISS_IAN nov 23 feb 4 none application received on jan 10 toronto
(wife & son) (address appeared on ecas)

3. HAPPILYMARRIED nov 25 feb 6 none in process on feb 15

4. NICE2010 dec 1 feb 12 feb 28 application received on jan 18 eversince ontario
(divorce petition&i.d)

5. BDO32 dec 1 feb 25 feb 25 application received on jan 25 montreal
medical result received on may 20
(advisory on marriage)
6. AGINAYA dec 2 feb 15 march 18 application received on jan 18 eversince vancouver
(fbi clearance) (in process on May 27) (DM May 28)
(address appeared on ecas on april 20)
7. TIN1586 dec 3 feb 5 april 8 in process on feb 15 (same ecas until VISA May 10) edmonton
(husband) (landing fee&remed) (ecas changed to DM May 14)

8. INFINITY8 dec 3 no PPR yet feb 21 application received on jan 31 ontario
(divorce paper)

9. MRSJM dec 9 feb 21 march 11 application received on jan 26 (DM May13) toronto
(divorce petition)

10. ROVI dec 10 feb 14 none application received on winnipeg
(husband) (MAY10-received an email for interview on JUNE2)

11. SSETMIKE dec 10 march 14 none application received on jan 18 alberta

12. BENZ19 dec 20 feb 10 march 7 application received on jan 26 toronto
(advisory on marriage)
(address appeared on ecas)
13. EEYORE dec 23 march 31 march 31 in process on may 7 (DM May13) (VISA May 21) ontario
(divorce certificate)

14. ARRIANECAT jan 20 march 9 march 9 application received on march 1 b.c
(pp size pic/personal history)

15. ASMA_TUNISAN jan 20 medical received

16. MSIDGZ jan 21 march 9 none application received on march 2 winnepeg

17. JANUARY jan 26 march 26 march 26 application received on vancouver
(permanent records/birthcert/baptismalcert/voterscert)

18. DARK BEAUTY jan 26 march 26 april 7 in process

19. MICAH101 feb 11 april 29 none application received on march 16 eversince alberta

20. KIM RAJA feb 11 march 4 none in process on march 25 (VISA May 28) calgary
(spousal working visa)

21. DORISIANA feb 26 may 6 may 6 application received on april 12 eversince edmonton
(relationship history with X/daughter's father)

22. LITTLEJAI march 3 may 6 none

23. AXELO3 march 3 may 17 none application received on april 11 vancouver
(wife)

24. ARKANGEL march 11 may 3 none application received on quebec

25. SIDEANGEL185 march 21 application received on april 21 toronto
(advisory on marriage/NSO birthcert)

26. ANNIE_ANNIE april 1 application received on toronto

27. REDTAG april 11 application received on May 11 ontario

28. LOVELEX april 12
(wife)

29. SSTHOMAS may 18 saskatchewan

30. BLESTCHECHE05 may 18 b.c

31. ANNRRAMOS have not yet submitted a file alberta

32. FILBERT have not yet submitted a file

RED: VISA RECEIVED
ORANGE: DM

Guys, kindly send me the missing info, suggestions and if there are corrections on your timelines, so i could update it. thanks!

Pls. fill out the following for the new member!

MEMBER:
APPLICATION SENT:
AAF/PP SENT:
ADDITIONAL REQ. SENT:
ECAS:
DESTINATION:

IMPORTANT LINKS:

* http://www.cic.gc.ca (citizenship and immigration canada)

* http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp#step2 (Sponsoring your family: Spouses and dependent children — How to apply)

* http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp (where you can get all the forms for sponsoring a spouse)

* http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx (how to find a designated medical practitioner)

* http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks (how to get FBI clearance)

* http://nso.citizenservices.com.ph/apply/cenomar (how to get advisory on marriage on line)

* https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas ( how to check your online status)

* www.cfo.gov.ph OR http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348:fiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140 (CFO website - to check requirements, fees, address and contacts)

- As Filipinos going abroad as fiancé(e)s, spouses or other partners of foreign nationals, you are required to attend the CFO's guidance and counseling session in order to secure the Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC) and the CFO sticker.

- You also need this certificate to renew or apply for a new passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs)

* http://www.flightnetwork.com / http://www.farecompare.com / www.cheapflights.ca (where to get plane tickets/cheap flights)

ADDRESSES AND CONTACTS:

CANADA EMBASSY CALL CENTER: 1-888-242-2100

MANILA EMBASSY: Mission Tel.: (63-2) 857-9001
Immigration Tel.: (63-2) 857-9002 (recorded information)
Email: MANIL.IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

MANILA EMBASSY OFFICE LOCATION:

Embassy of Canada
Immigration and Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

DHL #: 02-879-8888 and 02-811-7000

ABBREVIATIONS:

ECAS: electronic client application status
PPR: passport request
AAF: appendix A form
DM: decision made
MP: member of the parliament
AOR: aknowledgement official receipt
CEM: canadian embassy manila
CFO: commission on filipinos overseas

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
@ aginaya

Congrats, gurl!!!!! Happy to hear the news ... :) So it means, we are next !!!!
:) Have fun with all the preps :)

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
@ aginaya

Congrats, gurl!!!!! Happy to hear the news ... :) So it means, we are next !!!!
:) Have fun with all the preps :)
@ sthomas

thanks girl! :) yes definitely!!! next in line plsss..hehe.. ;D