+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Its different for everyone, my wife's case is the simplest case there could be. She has no travel history, she has lived only at one place since birth, she is a pharmacist already graduated, no political or government positions, nothing related to army she is a March AOR, and I have seen applicants from Feb/March/April AORs have received PPRs already and she still hasn't recieved re-medical yet so it varies big time, you cannot expect anything...
yah man u are right! i dont know who can correct their incompetence or negligence...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
yah man u are right! i dont know who can correct their incompetence or negligence...

Only Canadian Government! If they want they can hire more staff to clear the back log. And if they are concerned about staff security then they can move the embassy or just move the files to another office to make the process faster, but they won't because its Pakistan!

Its not hard for Canadian Government to process applications from Pakistan in 6 months like some of the other VISA offices, and thats what it was like back in the days, but things have changed since 2008/09 and we all know the reason....

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Only Canadian Government! If they want they can hire more staff to clear the back log. And if they are concerned about staff security then they can move the embassy or just move the files to another office to make the process faster, but they won't because its Pakistan!

Its not hard for Canadian Government to process applications from Pakistan in 6 months like some of the other VISA offices, and thats what it was like back in the days, but things have changed since 2008/09 and we all know the reason....
sounds like they're on a mission to take us out collectively, it was shocking to hear one of our members actually contemplating divorce because of this waiting game tension between two families! That sleazeball knows wat buttons to push and when EH

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
sounds like they're on a mission to take us out collectively, it was shocking to hear one of our members actually contemplating divorce because of this waiting game tension between two families! That sleazeball knows wat buttons to push and when EH
Yeah I read that post! May Allah help them....

Not pointing fingures at anyone but in general alot of the families in Pakistan fight for no reasons. They filght on things like why its a girl and not a boy, like its her fault she had a girl. Or just general Saas/bahu fights, big brother/little brother fights, nand/bhabi fights, they got alot of time to back bite and trash tallk about each other and its just Jahalat...Then ofcourse Allah's azaab is going to be on the generations of those and then people complain about why its us and not them.....

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yeah I read that post! May Allah help them....

Not pointing fingures at anyone but in general alot of the families in Pakistan fight for no reasons. They filght on things like why its a girl and not a boy, like its her fault she had a girl. Or just general Saas/bahu fights, big brother/little brother fights, nand/bhabi fights, they got alot of time to back bite and trash tallk about each other and its just Jahalat...Then ofcourse Allah's azaab is going to be on the generations of those and then people complain about why its us and not them.....
yah man u have a point there, hey listen bro should i email them again i just emailed them last time less than a month ago and they replied generic..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
yah man u have a point there, hey listen bro should i email them again i just emailed them last time less than a month ago and they replied generic..
I sent them an email mid april and then last night both time generic with a little details on them.

April: file in que for review, request letter sent in Feb, 45 days to compy
May: file in que for review, documents have been received and attched to the file

You can give it a try and see what they say...

robyng65

May 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2007
Interview........
January 2009
Would I join this thread now that my husband has just sent and redone his forms after winning in appeals?
I am looking for anyone who might have knowledge on file numbers. Is everyone here having a file number which starts with the letter "B". Our file number is different from our original file number and the letter at the beginning is no longer "B" I am confused as to what this means. Does it mean special considerations after winning appeal or will they black list us and take longer to process our file? Timeline on the three page letter was 19 months for processing. What timeline was on the most recent AOR letter to you folks here.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
robyng65 said:
Would I join this thread now that my husband has just sent and redone his forms after winning in appeals?
I am looking for anyone who might have knowledge on file numbers. Is everyone here having a file number which starts with the letter "B". Our file number is different from our original file number and the letter at the beginning is no longer "B" I am confused as to what this means. Does it mean special considerations after winning appeal or will they black list us and take longer to process our file? Timeline on the three page letter was 19 months for processing. What timeline was on the most recent AOR letter to you folks here.
First of all Welcome to the Islamabad thread! I see your process has been going on for 3 plus years WOW...

I have seen some applicants where they had their file numbers switched to another letter, and someone mentioned that they were transfering all the files to a new system and that was the reason for it. Anyways, below is a whole thread on this may be you will find something there:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-file-number-changed-from-a-bxxxx-to-an-fxxxxx-t60116.0.html

Also, for more info and discussions about CHC-Islamabad process follow the link below, there is much more trafic on that one:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.15180.html

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I sent them an email mid april and then last night both time generic with a little details on them.

April: file in que for review, request letter sent in Feb, 45 days to compy
May: file in que for review, documents have been received and attched to the file

You can give it a try and see what they say...
wes bhai yaar should i order caips? or its no time yet?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
it is over 10 months now

Well, my wife is a Mar AOR, I applied/received CAIPS in November and it had nothing. Got email reply in December that the file is in q for initial review. In Feb the file was opened for the first time and the request letter was sent, then I ordered CAIPS and received in may then it had comments so you do the math...

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robyng65 said:
Don't worry, our file number also got changed after winning the appeal.

arain

May 3, 2011
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2010
i have done my spouse case in November 2010. .pplication approved in December 2010 froM Missg. After that my case has been transfer to islamabad .After that i have not heared any thing from islamabad office. My wife have not yet received acknowledement?
Is there any one who can help me on this issue or let me knows what should i will do now?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
arain said:
i have done my spouse case in November 2010. .pplication approved in December 2010 froM Missg. After that my case has been transfer to islamabad .After that i have not heared any thing from islamabad office. My wife have not yet received acknowledement?
Is there any one who can help me on this issue or let me knows what should i will do now?
First of all welcome to the forum! I have no intention to scare you but it is taking on average about 15 to 20months overall. Applicants from 2009 are still waiting for their VISA so you know what to expect. My wife's file is under process since January 2010 and first time we heard something from the emabassy was in Mar 2010 and then Feb 2011. In Mar2010 they just sent us a letter about receipt of the application but since October 2010 they have stopped sending those even so expect something in august/september2011. You can also email them to find out what your file number is incase you want to send any correspondense or any extra supporting documents. The email address for CHC-Islamabad is: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca