+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Hey Wes,

Hubby filed on October 24th 2010 to Mississauga
Approval letter received from Mississauga on November 24th, 2010
File was transfered and received by Islamabad on Dec 2nd, 2010.

I am thinking of emailing them regarding my file Number since I need to update my passport info.
What do u say? Should I wait or just email them regarding AOR?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better to send the new passport information by regulor mail or by fax with your full name, signatures & D.O.B.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Imtihaan said:
Hey Wes,

Hubby filed on October 24th 2010 to Mississauga
Approval letter received from Mississauga on November 24th, 2010
File was transfered and received by Islamabad on Dec 2nd, 2010.

I am thinking of emailing them regarding my file Number since I need to update my passport info.
What do u say? Should I wait or just email them regarding AOR?

Email them to find out what your file number is first, and also ask them in the same email to give you instructions on how to update them about your new passport inormation. I don't think you can just send an email with updated passport info. You will probably have to do it on a hard copy, sign it an then send it to them with photocopy of it.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Thanks guys for your input. I appreciate it. Will do that.

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam ppl
some ppl are saying that chc isb r processing march /april aors.i wanted to knw how u can find out.
thanks regards

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zujal said:
salam ppl
some ppl are saying that chc isb r processing march /april aors.i wanted to knw how u can find out.
thanks regards
Applicants from March/April 2010 AORs have received letters from CHC-Islamabad asking for updated PCC and IMM forms. That how we found out that they are working on the files from March/April.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Anybody heard anything??????????????
Why is it so quiet here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am being paranoid now.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Imtihaan said:
Anybody heard anything??????????????
Why is it so quiet here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am being paranoid now.
There is more traffic on "CHC-Islamabad 2009 -2010" thread. Follow that one, below is the link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.8520.html

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goooood News, Harper Govt is defeated and its time to vote for Liberals so we can get rid of racist Conservatives and their anti-Pakistan Minister for Immigration Jason Kenny, who increased the spousal visa time from 6 months to 21 months, please do vote if you are a citizen for our common cause and ask all of your friends to do the same

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Goooood News, Harper Govt is defeated and its time to vote for Liberals so we can get rid of racist Conservatives and their anti-Pakistan Minister for Immigration Jason Kenny, who increased the spousal visa time from 6 months to 21 months, please do vote if you are a citizen for our common cause and ask all of your friends to do the same
That's going to be a big push, as the Harper crew are a long way ahead in the polls :)

Not that I believe in polls, certainly not this early in the campaign.
The only poll that counts is "on the day".

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadianbutt said:
if Liberals can bring back time line to 6months..I will vote twice for them. :p..Jio Liberals
The only way to bring librals back is when people will actually go out and vote. Thats the one big problem in Canada, its such a bad turnout when its time to vote and then people complain about why this and not that. As a Canadian citizen you have right to vote, and if you didn't vote you have no right to complain.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
The only way to bring librals back is when people will actually go out and vote. Thats the one big problem in Canada, its such a bad turnout when its time to vote and then people complain about why this and not that. As a Canadian citizen you have right to vote, and if you didn't vote you have no right to complain.
Well said Wes Bhai!

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
canadianbutt said:
if Liberals can bring back time line to 6months..I will vote twice for them. :p..Jio Liberals
liberals are not good they even worse than conservatives

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am so glad to see that the picture of that racist anti Pakistan Citizenship and Immigration minister (Jason Kenny's) has been removed from cic.gc.ca, (he increased spousal immigration time from 3-6 months to 21 months) please vote against conservatives so we dont have to see him as our minister again, trust me if his party comes back the time will go even higher than 21 months unlike India where it is still 6 months

It is the time that our voice is not just email being ignored by Jason's Kenny's or Harper's office,

It is the time to do the only thing we can do against them VOTE AGAINST THEM

I plead all of brothers and sisters here to have a little campaign of our own in our social circles against Conservatives, including our friends from other nations in Canada with a voting right.

Just for our information, our employers are bound by law to give us paid time off on election day to vote