+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi, i been reading almost everyone cases, and some have it goin easy and some have it hard.

I filled my application for ma husband,
Dec.21st 2010 and received a letter of the approval
Jan. 6th 2011 case was send to Islamabad
May 13th 2011 got an email that our case is in que for initial review.

My husband says that most of his friends have left in 6-7 months, and its been 5-6 months since our case has been started and no notification.
My question is wat happens next? Do we need lawyers to make the case go faster coz thats all i've been hearing from my husband that his friend got
lawyers. What happens after que for initial review and how long does it take?

May Allah'Tala help all of us and get together with our loved ones (husband/wife)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
Hi, i been reading almost everyone cases, and some have it goin easy and some have it hard.

I filled my application for ma husband,
Dec.21st 2010 and received a letter of the approval
Jan. 6th 2011 case was send to Islamabad
May 13th 2011 got an email that our case is in que for initial review.

My husband says that most of his friends have left in 6-7 months, and its been 5-6 months since our case has been started and no notification.
My question is wat happens next? Do we need lawyers to make the case go faster coz thats all i've been hearing from my husband that his friend got
lawyers. What happens after que for initial review and how long does it take?

May Allah'Tala help all of us and get together with our loved ones (husband/wife)

Welcome to the forum sister!!!!

No it does not make it faster if you have a lawyer. Currently it is taking about 16 to 18 months for a simple and straight forward case. Files don't get the initial review done on them until 10 - 12 months after it get transfered to CHC-Islamabad so hang in there. That 6-7 months timeline you are mentioning was back in 2008/early 2009, now the times have changed! Alot of applicants on this forum are waiting even from 2009 so you have got to be paitient, My wife's case is a straight forward case and it has been in process since Jan 2010 her file opened in Feb 2011 for initial review so you do the math but it seems like now they have picked up the pase to do the initial reviews in 7-9months time if you are lucky. Good Luck!!!!

saya99

May 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAIPS Notes help

I received CAIPS notes today. The Bring Forward Date was 09-Feb-2011. But now it's more than three months since this bring forward but they didn't contact for re-medical or pcc. Does it mean, some information is still awaited. Though, its 18 months now.

Another thing is PSDEC is "1", every other decision code is "0". what does it mean.

Thanks for your help.

Timelines:
Nov 9, 2009 Application to Miss
Dec 29,2009 AOR received
Aug 10, 2010 More documents requested
Aug 24,2010 Required documents sent
Waiting .................................................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: CAIPS Notes help

saya99 said:
I received CAIPS notes today. The Bring Forward Date was 09-Feb-2011. But now it's more than three months since this bring forward but they didn't contact for re-medical or pcc. Does it mean, some information is still awaited. Though, its 18 months now.

Another thing is PSDEC is "1", every other decision code is "0". what does it mean.

Thanks for your help.

Timelines:
Nov 9, 2009 Application to Miss
Dec 29,2009 AOR received
Aug 10, 2010 More documents requested
Aug 24,2010 Required documents sent
Waiting .................................................

Process is different for everyone, who knows when they will contact you. Send them an email and see if they reply you. PSDEC is "Paper Screening Decision" and 1 means pass, basically if they think the marriage is genuine by looking at the paper application thats what it means by PSDEC 1 and 0 means unknown or not done, so may be your background checks are in process thats why they havn't contacted you.

Coolperson

May 14, 2011
Hi
I AM MARCH-2010 APPLICANT
CHC ISLAMABAD START PROCESSING ON MARCH-02, 2010.
THE CURRENT STATUS ACCORDING TO CHC ISLAMABAD IS
"My application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Background checks are over for this application".
PLEASE HELP ME.
TELL ME HOW MUCH TIME THEY WILL TAKE.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Welcome to the forum sister!!!!

No it does not make it faster if you have a lawyer. Currently it is taking about 16 to 18 months for a simple and straight forward case. Files don't get the initial review done on them until 10 - 12 months after it get transfered to CHC-Islamabad so hang in there. That 6-7 months timeline you are mentioning was back in 2008/early 2009, now the times have changed! Alot of applicants on this forum are waiting even from 2009 so you have got to be paitient, My wife's case is a straight forward case and it has been in process since Jan 2010 her file opened in Feb 2011 for initial review so you do the math but it seems like now they have picked up the pase to do the initial reviews in 7-9months time if you are lucky. Good Luck!!!!
THank You Brother
but this is rediculus honestly, its should take 3-5 months for case, and i still see some peopel who have their husband or wife come to them in 6 months, ummm

i am praying and hope Allah'Tala helps us all. Ameen.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
THank You Brother
but this is rediculus honestly, its should take 3-5 months for case, and i still see some peopel who have their husband or wife come to them in 6 months, ummm

i am praying and hope Allah'Tala helps us all. Ameen.
Do you personally know these people? I am asking because the people I know personally and on this forum are all sitting on at least a 12months mark before getting their process started but yeah stay strong and just hang in there InshAllah this process will be over soon for each and every one of us...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
whn ll this wait get overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?????

girls who got married wid me , hve have 1 yr old child , living happily wid their husbands , but fucking meee n my hubby living a hell life , whn ll this get over , whn ll v hve a normal married life , hve a home hve a lIFEEEEE.....

ALLAH MIYAAAAAAAAAAAA RAHAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
whn ll this wait get overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ?????

girls who got married wid me , hve have 1 yr old child , living happily wid their husbands , but *censored word*ing meee n my hubby living a hell life , whn ll this get over , whn ll v hve a normal married life , hve a home hve a lIFEEEEE.....

ALLAH MIYAAAAAAAAAAAA RAHAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
InshAllah it will one day...but no one knows when that day will come axcept Allah. Me and my wife have been waiting for this process to be over since Jan 2010 and we also want to have a normal life, but then I see people who are in worse situations like getting their files rejected and have been waiting since 2007/2008 or people like who have applied and their one kid is in pakistan and the rest of the family living in Canada, or just general, where people have been waiting since 2009, I thank Allah and feel a little relieved that atleast I am in a better situation then them. May Allah end these process soon especially for those who have been waiting for such a long time and then InshAllah our process will be done soon aswell.