+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP-CHC ISLAMABAD 2010-11 ONLY!!

Mrs Mahmood

Mar 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Hi All,

I applied for my spouse (Husband) immigration in Oct 2010, they received papers in Islamabad on Dec-03-2010. Still my application is in intial process.
As spouse immigration time from Pakistan is extended upto 16 months :(, My husband wants to apply for visit visa.

Is there any positive chance to get visit visa ? ?

Need suggestions plz

Thanks

B

bestplace4u

Mrs Mahmood said:
Hi All,

I applied for my spouse (Husband) immigration in Oct 2010, they received papers in Islamabad on Dec-03-2010. Still my application is in intial process.
As spouse immigration time from Pakistan is extended upto 16 months :(, My husband wants to apply for visit visa.

Is there any positive chance to get visit visa ? ?

Need suggestions plz

Thanks
50 50 depends on how strong documents u prepare for visit visa

Alishehzad

Feb 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
50 50 depends on how strong documents u prepare for visit visa
There is no point cuz they already assumed your intentions that you wont go back no matter how strong your papers r your chances are 5% thats the reality

B

bestplace4u

Alishehzad said:
There is no point cuz they already assumed your intentions that you wont go back no matter how strong your papers r your chances are 5% thats the reality
Dont be negative and make guesses, i have visited my spouse on 6 months TRV while my application for PR is in process.

Mrs Mahmood

Mar 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
you must have visited in 2008 or 2009 .... but now the process is getting slower....

Can you explain "Strong documentation" Please ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mrs Mahmood said:
you must have visited in 2008 or 2009 .... but now the process is getting slower....

90% chances are that it will be rejected. However, if you provide stron proof that the person will come back to the home country for work or studies or whatever it is, he/she will have to provide a letter from their workplace or university and a strong cover letter about reason for the visit and intentions for returning back there is that 10% chances of getting a visiting VISA. I have been following this forum since Jan2010 and havn't seen any visiting visa get approved, but it is worth a try you might get lucky. Good Luck!!!

B

bestplace4u

Mrs Mahmood said:

I have made a visit in 2010 after i found out that it'll take ages to finalize the PR application.
get a list of required documents from Fedex and provide all the docs rest is the luck.

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
They increased the processing time from 16months to 21months because pakistan beat canada in cricket world cup match.
ay tay rondi mari ay canada nay. ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadianbutt said:
They increased the processing time from 16months to 21months because pakistan beat canada in cricket world cup match.
ay tay rondi mari ay canada nay. ;D
They changed the timeline in February, their match was on March 3rd :p