Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Is there anyone here that was able to get a Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union from Dubai? Where can i get it?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016
samarah said:
Hello guys please help. Has anyone gotten request to submit pp at Islamabad visa office n they reside in Dubai. My husband is visiting pak. But the IRCC letter states if u do not reside in Pak Don't send pp to Islamabad. No reply from LVO. What to do???
Email lvo asap. Let them know of applicants current location. We emailed our mp who contacted lvo and by the end of the weel recieved an abu dhabi vo request.

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016
Hey guys,

Hubby has submitted his passport via vfs on the 8th of Jan to abu dhabi...still waiting to pick up passport. Generally how long does it take? Thanks

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
hello everyone after interview when immigration officer send to the decision letter kindly wait for answer.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Matheeno said:
Hey guys,

Hubby has submitted his passport via vfs on the 8th of Jan to abu dhabi...still waiting to pick up passport. Generally how long does it take? Thanks
about two weeks

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Matheeno said:
Hey guys,

my husband's took about 4 weeks from Dubai VFS...

C.

JMZ

Dec 25, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
File Transfer...
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
Still not yet
Hello Guys,

i am now 262 days since application received and still no update , i noticed that the process for the residents of Saudi Arabia tokes more time, as i saw in (the Spouse Sponsorship Abu Dhabi Office) spreadsheet.

Still showing the same Status

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Passed

Review of submitted documents Provided

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed In Progress

Final decision Not Started

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm a Canadian citizen living in dubai with my husband under his responsibility, i.e. I am a housewife. I am applying for my husband's sponsorship, I am not under his residence visa due to personal reasons, I do visa run to Oman for exit and re-entry. I have my driver's license from Ontario, Canada. My question is what document should I provide as a proof that we're currently living together? We don't have joint rental agreements, no proof of joint utilities accounts, no joint bank accounts. Is there any government issued identification or any letter that I can obtain from Dubai that shows me and my husband reside in the same address?

Please kindly respond. Thank you :)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Naina888 said:
Hello everyone, I'm a Canadian citizen living in dubai with my husband under his responsibility, i.e. I am a housewife. I am applying for my husband's sponsorship, I am not under his residence visa due to personal reasons, I do visa run to Oman for exit and re-entry. I have my driver's license from Ontario, Canada. My question is what document should I provide as a proof that we're currently living together? We don't have joint rental agreements, no proof of joint utilities accounts, no joint bank accounts. Is there any government issued identification or any letter that I can obtain from Dubai that shows me and my husband reside in the same address?

Please kindly respond. Thank you :)
Hi Naina,

I was almost in the exact scenario as you...living in Dubai with my husband, on tourist visa doing visa runs, no lease, no joint accounts...and sponsored him for PR

I included samples of my chats (whatsapp, etc) showing daily life (i.e. coordinating our lives, pick up times, doing things together, making daily and weekend plans) and photos of us doing things together - mostly on weekends but sometimes during the week....and included a note with reference to my residency status as part of the answer to the question that asks if you are a resident living exclusively outside Canada - because technically as a visitor, you are still a resident of Canada...

Hope this helps!

C.

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
chilkootcee said:
Hi Naina,

I was almost in the exact scenario as you...living in Dubai with my husband, on tourist visa doing visa runs, no lease, no joint accounts...and sponsored him for PR

I included samples of my chats (whatsapp, etc) showing daily life (i.e. coordinating our lives, pick up times, doing things together, making daily and weekend plans) and photos of us doing things together - mostly on weekends but sometimes during the week....and included a note with reference to my residency status as part of the answer to the question that asks if you are a resident living exclusively outside Canada - because technically as a visitor, you are still a resident of Canada...

Hope this helps!

C.
So for instance I order something online from souq.com that delivers the package with my name and address which I'm living in, and so does my husband order something separately with his name and address, and I include pictures of the envelopes in my application would that be acceptable?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Naina888 said:
So for instance I order something online from souq.com that delivers the package with my name and address which I'm living in, and so does my husband order something separately with his name and address, and I include pictures of the envelopes in my application would that be acceptable?
That can help too....but still not great proof...you don't have chat logs or pictures showing you conversing (in a way that demonstrates you are in the same location) and doing things together?

C.

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
chilkootcee said:
That can help too....but still not great proof...you don't have chat logs or pictures showing you conversing (in a way that demonstrates you are in the same location) and doing things together?

C.
I do have them, just have to go through long old convos :D Thank you though!!