Interview........
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013-PHONE INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
DECEMBER 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER 9, 2013
LANDED..........
MAY 31, 2014
yes indeed love u :) amazingly very fast !! In God's perfect time you will get yours too love u.

Take care and God Bless !

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
scoobydoo33 said:
yes indeed love u :) amazingly very fast !! In God's perfect time you will get yours too love u.

I'm hoping and we are praying for that...u too take care and God bless...

moonyla

Aug 22, 2013
scoobydoo33 said:
hi guys!

After having done my medical last November 20, I got an email from VO for passport request and letter same like as a guidelines and indicating the required documents to be submitted and stated the validity of my visa which is valid till November 2014, anyway God is Great! my partner and I were very grateful we never thought that it will take only 6months to finalized our application to think that we applied for "Conjugal Partner Sponsorship" You guys just keep on believing and trust God.

mrsldr,
It is not mentioned in the letter that I have to cancel my Bahrain residence prior to issuance of my CA visa. I hope this gives you a peace of mind.

Thank you.

God Bless ! :)
scoobydoo33 said:

congratulation scoobydoo its realy great news and gives us hope too ,, did they update ur e-status or just notifyed by emailing u?

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
scoobydoo33 said:

scoobydoo,are you going back to Philippines before coming here in canada?sorry for asking.i just want to have an idea because I not sure if its ok to go back Philippines and from Philippines to canada.thankssss

scoobydoo33

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI-CONJUGAL PARTNER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 18, 2013 : SA APPROVED
File Transfer...
JUNE 18, 2013
Med's Request
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DECEMBER 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER 9, 2013
LANDED..........
MAY 31, 2014
moonyla said:
congratulation scoobydoo its realy great news and gives us hope too ,, did they update ur e-status or just notifyed by emailing u?
unfortunately, my ecas says only " we started processing your application......November 18" so i guess we should not really rely on it, it helps yes but it is not so reliable..its better to check your email every now and then :)

loveu said:
scoobydoo,are you going back to Philippines before coming here in canada?sorry for asking.i just want to have an idea because I not sure if its ok to go back Philippines and from Philippines to canada.thankssss
im planning Bahrain to Canada but still not so sure....but i dont know if Philippines to Canada is possible..i really dont have an idea :)

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
[quote author=scoobydoo33 link. If opic=95703.msg2759174#msg2759174 date=1386264131]
unfortunately, my ecas says only " we started processing your application......November 18" so i guess we should not really rely on it, it helps yes but it is not so reliable..its better to check your email every now and then :)

im planning Bahrain to Canada but still not so sure....but i dont know if Philippines to Canada is possible..i really dont have an idea :)
[/quote]

Ah ok...i dont have a idea too if my husband can do it like Abu Dhabi to Philippines and Philippines to Canada. I hope its possible.this is gonna be my one of greatest gift for my husband...he likes to have vacation with me before coming here

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
How long does it take to receive an email letting you know that the application is received in Abudhabi after the initial one saying they sent it abroad?????

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted everything on the first go
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Submitted on the first go - got second request too
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
teaya_ram said:
How long does it take to receive an email letting you know that the application is received in Abudhabi after the initial one saying they sent it abroad?????
never... they never email you about these things... at least that's what happened to me... i only saw it on the CMS saying "We received your application for permanent residence on XXXX"... they are quite unprofessional, so hang in there and expect a lot of 'back-and-forth' regarding requesting of documents and other BS of such sort...

scoobydoo33

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE 18, 2013
Med's Request
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DECEMBER 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER 9, 2013
LANDED..........
MAY 31, 2014
TheRippleEffect said:
never... they never email you about these things... at least that's what happened to me... i only saw it on the CMS saying "We received your application for permanent residence on XXXX"... they are quite unprofessional, so hang in there and expect a lot of 'back-and-forth' regarding requesting of documents and other BS of such sort...
I agree with rippleeffect :) just keep on checking your email every now and then because you never know when it will happen.

as for me, they requested for my passport already last week as my visa is ready but on my ecas says "medical has been received" ...ecas is a little bit delayed in updating things on your papers. :)

But don't worry, in God's perfect time, you will hear from them soon :) just keep on praying !

God Bless :)

teaya_ram

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Thank you all for the replies. So basically, i won't know anything unless they ask for documents or I order the CMS notes. :( thats nerve racking. It has only been 2 months, so i don't think the notes will give much info yet.

TheRippleEffect

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Doha - Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted everything on the first go
AOR Received.
18-02-2013
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
Submitted on the first go - got second request too
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
teaya_ram said:
Thank you all for the replies. So basically, i won't know anything unless they ask for documents or I order the CMS notes. :( thats nerve racking. It has only been 2 months, so i don't think the notes will give much info yet.
you're welcome! what's CMS notes? and 2 months is nothing compared to the amount of time a lot of other people have waited... I wish you all the best and hope you get it asap... check your email as often as possible... I got an email in September that kinda threatened me that they will reject my application saying that they requested for additional documents in May and that i didn't respond... I dunno through which medium they sent through the request... I didn't get any email, OR mail by post in May... I constantly checked my emails and ofcourse if i get something on my postal address, i'd get it... these people are unprofessionals, and there are chances of them losing documents etc from ur file too... heard a lot of people complaining that they requested for the same documents that were provided to them (eg. medical tests, police clearance etc)... and re-sending these documents take time as well as money... i just dun understand why we have to pay the price of sum lazy ass government employee who loses people's documents from mere lousiness and carelessness... clearly canada is fully trying to discourage people from going there... i mean really, how much time do u need to process one application FFS? its all electronic... put in the data, get approvals and get the shit done already... after all you guys are professionals, and you went on a strike to get 'fairly compensated' for you fuc*** "professionalism"!

its been 10 months now and nothing from them yet... I know a lot of people are gonna tell you to be positive and patient bla bla... but u can only be so much patient... i recommend just moving on wid your life and not to stress much about ur application... just take decisions that you would have taken assuming you never applied for going to canada... when it happens it will happen, otherwise, you should just carry on with your current life...

mrsldr

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
AOR Received.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
File Transfer...
to ADVO- September 30, 2013
Med's Done....
July 07, 2013
Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
Hello every one. so I got 2 mails today from abu dhabi and here it says......

Letter 1

Dear Applicant:
This is to confirm that we have received your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has been assigned the file number indicated on the above. Permanent residence file numbers begin with the letter F followed by nine numbers. If you need to communicate with our office, please indicate this file number which will appear on future correspondence from our office.

At any time throughout the processing of your application, you may receive a letter or an email from our office asking for additional documents/information. Please note that all documents sent to this office written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official English OR French translation.

The current average processing time for Family Class: Spouses/partners and dependent children is 6 to 12 months. We do not respond to status enquiries for cases being processed within the above standards.

Letter 2

Your file number: XXXXXXXXXX
Dear Applicant:

In order to continue processing your application, we ask that you provide us with the following documents/information:

- Proof that your Permanent Resident sponsor is currently residing in Canada and has been residing in Canada since the sponsorship was submitted. If your sponsor is currently residing in Canada, please provide copies of Canadian tax documents (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs and any other document which proves that your sponsor is living in Canada.
> he included his option c print out in our application. is this the same? give me examples. does it need to be original or just a scan copy is okay?

- Complete copies of all pages of all passports/travel documents held by your sponsor since 2010. Please ensure that you include copies of all pages (including blank pages). All pages must be clearly legible.
>needs to be original or scan is fine?

- Your and your sponsor’s original Advisory on marriages issued by the National Statistics Office in the Philippines. For more information, please visit their website at: https://www.eCensus.com.ph
> is this the same with cenomar? if we already have before is it okay to submit the same? we also submitted our marriage license.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
TheRippleEffect said:
you're welcome! what's CMS notes? and 2 months is nothing compared to the amount of time a lot of other people have waited... I wish you all the best and hope you get it asap... check your email as often as possible... I got an email in September that kinda threatened me that they will reject my application saying that they requested for additional documents in May and that i didn't respond... I dunno through which medium they sent through the request... I didn't get any email, OR mail by post in May... I constantly checked my emails and ofcourse if i get something on my postal address, i'd get it... these people are unprofessionals, and there are chances of them losing documents etc from ur file too... heard a lot of people complaining that they requested for the same documents that were provided to them (eg. medical tests, police clearance etc)... and re-sending these documents take time as well as money... i just dun understand why we have to pay the price of sum lazy ass government employee who loses people's documents from mere lousiness and carelessness... clearly canada is fully trying to discourage people from going there... i mean really, how much time do u need to process one application FFS? its all electronic... put in the data, get approvals and get the *censored word* done already... after all you guys are professionals, and you went on a strike to get 'fairly compensated' for you fuc*** "professionalism"!

its been 10 months now and nothing from them yet... I know a lot of people are gonna tell you to be positive and patient bla bla... but u can only be so much patient... i recommend just moving on wid your life and not to stress much about ur application... just take decisions that you would have taken assuming you never applied for going to canada... when it happens it will happen, otherwise, you should just carry on with your current life...

Relax bro..right Time will come.maybe this december u and my husband will have PR

scoobydoo33

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE 18, 2013
Med's Request
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DECEMBER 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER 9, 2013
LANDED..........
MAY 31, 2014
chill rippleeffect :) God is good, just keep on praying and more patience please :) it will come in God's perfect time

scoobydoo33

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE 18, 2013
Med's Request
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DECEMBER 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER 9, 2013
LANDED..........
MAY 31, 2014
mrsldr said:
Hello every one. so I got 2 mails today from abu dhabi and here it says......

Letter 1

Dear Applicant:
This is to confirm that we have received your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application has been assigned the file number indicated on the above. Permanent residence file numbers begin with the letter F followed by nine numbers. If you need to communicate with our office, please indicate this file number which will appear on future correspondence from our office.

At any time throughout the processing of your application, you may receive a letter or an email from our office asking for additional documents/information. Please note that all documents sent to this office written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official English OR French translation.

The current average processing time for Family Class: Spouses/partners and dependent children is 6 to 12 months. We do not respond to status enquiries for cases being processed within the above standards.

Letter 2

Your file number: XXXXXXXXXX
Dear Applicant:

In order to continue processing your application, we ask that you provide us with the following documents/information:

- Proof that your Permanent Resident sponsor is currently residing in Canada and has been residing in Canada since the sponsorship was submitted. If your sponsor is currently residing in Canada, please provide copies of Canadian tax documents (Notice of Assessment (NOA), T1 and T4); three (3) recent pay stubs and any other document which proves that your sponsor is living in Canada.
> he included his option c print out in our application. is this the same? give me examples. does it need to be original or just a scan copy is okay?

- Complete copies of all pages of all passports/travel documents held by your sponsor since 2010. Please ensure that you include copies of all pages (including blank pages). All pages must be clearly legible.
>needs to be original or scan is fine?

- Your and your sponsor's original Advisory on marriages issued by the National Statistics Office in the Philippines. For more information, please visit their website at: https://www.eCensus.com.ph
> is this the same with cenomar? if we already have before is it okay to submit the same? we also submitted our marriage license.
mrsdlr

just submit all the updated documents they requested :)