+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

jennychoi03

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Dominica,

Good day Everyone!

My Timeline:

September 13, 2012-Application for permanent residence along with Medical Report received @ Mississauga
October 31, 2012-Application File number received and been informed that Application for Permanent Residence has been forwarded their visa office abroad (in Abu Dhabi)
January 08, 2013-Application Received in Abu Dhabi, got their file number and requested for the AOM and payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
January 21, 2013- Payment Done (sent scanned copy of the payment receipt to Abu Dhabi by e-mail on Jan. 24, 2013)
January 23, 2013-Original Advisory On Marriages (AOM) sent to Abu Dhabi
April 21, 2013-requested for my passport
April 22, 2013-sent my passport to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi
May 01, 2013-got my passport with my Canadian VISA
UAE Visa cancellation shall take only 1-2days for freezone company
May 13, 2013-plan to depart from the UAE

sunset66_71

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
ON
App. Filed.......
16-June-2016
jennychoi03 said:
Hi Dominica,

Good day Everyone!

My Timeline:

September 13, 2012-Application for permanent residence along with Medical Report received @ Mississauga
October 31, 2012-Application File number received and been informed that Application for Permanent Residence has been forwarded their visa office abroad (in Abu Dhabi)
January 08, 2013-Application Received in Abu Dhabi, got their file number and requested for the AOM and payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
January 21, 2013- Payment Done (sent scanned copy of the payment receipt to Abu Dhabi by e-mail on Jan. 24, 2013)
January 23, 2013-Original Advisory On Marriages (AOM) sent to Abu Dhabi
April 21, 2013-requested for my passport
April 22, 2013-sent my passport to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi
May 01, 2013-got my passport with my Canadian VISA
UAE Visa cancellation shall take only 1-2days for freezone company
May 13, 2013-plan to depart from the UAE

Congratulations jennychoi03,

So total process time from Sept 13, 2012 till May 1, 2013 is approximately 8 months

Just to Know, do you have children included to your application? cause I wonder if existence of chidren in applications might speed up process.

nomi666

Apr 15, 2013
Dear all,

Dear Munchkin,

I received passport request today. They asked me to pay RPRF and send them passport within 30 days. Thats all they asked me for. Alhamdulillah finally my application is processed. So here is my timeline once again.

Application submitted to CPC: 7th Jan 2013
Sponsorship approved: 13th Feb 2013
Abu dhabi emailed for interview: 9th April 2013
Interview passed: 25th April 2013
Passport requested: 9th May 2013.

:)

You need any info you guys can msg me.

Thanks.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
WOW, congrats!

That was so fast, MashAllah,,,, I am sooo happy for you. Please pray for the rest of us as well...

nomi666

Apr 15, 2013
munchkin80 said:
WOW, congrats!

That was so fast, MashAllah,,,, I am sooo happy for you. Please pray for the rest of us as well...
Thanks Munchikin,

Did you received ppr? Any update from them? I think your hubby
and I will arrive together haha

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
nothing yet :( but the officer told my hubby to wait one month max at the interview.... haha yeah InshAllah hopefully my husband arrives soon,, its been like 11 months since I've seen him :(

nomi666

Apr 15, 2013
munchkin80 said:
nothing yet :( but the officer told my hubby to wait one month max at the interview.... haha yeah InshAllah hopefully my husband arrives soon,, its been like 11 months since I've seen him :(
11 months long time...we met in feb spent valentines together... Hopefully would be together soon in toronto...

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
HI Nomi

Did the IO tell you about your background checks at the interview??? Like if they were completed or not and what was remaining to be done after the interview?? cuz you did wait about two more weeks for the ppr... so just wanted to know as it will give me an idea as well..

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
thanks God! I got passport request today while I was already thinking that the immigration forgot us!

And this is a real deal advise for all, please check your email carefully, or make sure that it has no spam or anything. Because my first passport request was supposed to be last February 21. (almost 1 month after ECAS changed to in process). But unfortunately I haven't received any email until the first week of April. I've sent several inquiries to abu dhabi but they didn't replied so my husband contacted the MP for the second time and that's the time we knew that they had sent an email requesting a document last February.
I followed what the MP had told me, change my email address and send another inquiry. After 2 days they replied, sent a copy of the document and indicated there that my application was nearly on the finalization process but failed to receive an answer from me. I've sent another email yesterday asking about the document I was supposed to submit. Then today they replied! Asking to send my passport and 3 photos! Oh my God! I am so happy even though it took forever to wait and technical errors caused the delay of my application. My medical was expired last april but they have not requested another medical so I assumed that they extended the validity of it. ;D

nomi666

Apr 15, 2013
munchkin80 said:
HI Nomi

Did the IO tell you about your background checks at the interview??? Like if they were completed or not and what was remaining to be done after the interview?? cuz you did wait about two more weeks for the ppr... so just wanted to know as it will give me an idea as well..
hey munchkin, she told me background check had been done but its just formality. I just followed up and they sent me PPR today... That's all. I will submit everything by tomorrow through courier...

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Congrats Tsichi!!! I was just going to msg you and ask if you had any updates regarding your case,, happy for you! you deserve it...
Thanks Nomi for your reply, greatly appreciate it :)

Tsichi15 said:
thanks God! I got passport request today while I was already thinking that the immigration forgot us!

And this is a real deal advise for all, please check your email carefully, or make sure that it has no spam or anything. Because my first passport request was supposed to be last February 21. (almost 1 month after ECAS changed to in process). But unfortunately I haven't received any email until the first week of April. I've sent several inquiries to abu dhabi but they didn't replied so my husband contacted the MP for the second time and that's the time we knew that they had sent an email requesting a document last February.
I followed what the MP had told me, change my email address and send another inquiry. After 2 days they replied, sent a copy of the document and indicated there that my application was nearly on the finalization process but failed to receive an answer from me. I've sent another email yesterday asking about the document I was supposed to submit. Then today they replied! Asking to send my passport and 3 photos! Oh my God! I am so happy even though it took forever to wait and technical errors caused the delay of my application. My medical was expired last april but they have not requested another medical so I assumed that they extended the validity of it. ;D

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
munchkin80 said:
Congrats Tsichi!!! I was just going to msg you and ask if you had any updates regarding your case,, happy for you! you deserve it...
Thanks Nomi for your reply, greatly appreciate it :)
thank you so much! :D i am going to send my passport with 3 photos tom. via aramex.