+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
hey amir
congrates man i also received my passport request with 3 photos today and the letter attached shows my visa is ready to be issued and it expires on 10th september 2012. So now u believe my sixth sense works strongly lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alhamdulilah

best of luck to all
tc

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
hey amir
congrates man i also received my passport request with 3 photos today and the letter attached shows my visa is ready to be issued and it expires on 10th september 2012. So now u believe my sixth sense works strongly lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alhamdulilah

best of luck to all
tc

Hii Waqas
You got the same thing and on the same date. Exactly same thing ask by my wife and her visa will expires on 02 Dec 2012.

Yes ur sixth sense worksssssss :))

ALLAHAMDUALLAH

All the best :)

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
hi ammir,
one more question dude ur wife wife submit passport by hand or through courier, i mean to say what u prefer

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi waqas,

Whichever way you submit the return is always through courier and the processing time is 10 working days. So keep a little over 2 weeks to get the passport back!

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
hi ammir,
one more question dude ur wife wife submit passport by hand or through courier, i mean to say what u prefer
She ll submit via aramex (Courier) and she ll inform aramex that once they receive it back they ll give her a call so she can pick it up.

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
Hey Amir wassup man,

any updates i sent my passport on 19th and were received at immigration on 20th. i was going through my ecas today and its showing decision made so does it means visa has been stamped on the passport what about ur wife can u please update me.

tc

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
Hey Amir wassup man,

any updates i sent my passport on 19th and were received at immigration on 20th. i was going through my ecas today and its showing decision made so does it means visa has been stamped on the passport what about ur wife can u please update me.

tc
Hi Waqas, My wife sent her passport on June 21, 2012 via Aramex. My status shows "In Process".

Ur status shows "Decision Made" then its mean your visa has been stamped on passport and they ll return you very soon.

I will update you once my wife rec it.

Thanks

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
thanks ammir

it seems they are really fast nowadays but still i cant understand why the processing time for 80 percent of the applications has increased from 25 to 26 months :eek:. well all we can do is to wich good luck to alll wholl submit there applications in future

tc

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
hey ammir

i got my passport back today with visa stamped and a cpr i am so happy will be flying soon takecare man and best of luck for u wife

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
Hi Amir and all senior members,
sorry to bug u all i was confused about one document received today so can u please help me with regards to that. As i have received cpr form number IMM 5688(04-2012) E and the one more letter saying that presenting a visa and confirmation of permanent residence (CPR) (IMM 5292) Which do not correspond to the reality of your situation could result in the refusal pf your admission to canada i dont have such form with this form number ????????????????????

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
hey ammir

i got my passport back today with visa stamped and a cpr i am so happy will be flying soon takecare man and best of luck for u wife
[/quote

Hey Waqas,

I'm happy for you that you got visa but I'm still waiting when my wife ll get her passport back

Waqas best of luck and have a wonderful and peaceful life ahead

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
sorry to bug u all i was confused about one document received today so can u please help me with regards to that. As i have received cpr form number IMM 5688(04-2012) E and the one more letter saying that presenting a visa and confirmation of permanent residence (CPR) (IMM 5292) Which do not correspond to the reality of your situation could result in the refusal pf your admission to canada i dont have such form with this form number ????????????????????

Hi Waqas,

To be honest I have no idea as my wife didnt rec her passport back. I think Bu Ayaan will know it better. But What I think as U got ur visa stamped means that U r granted visa but once U land in Canada u need to show this Immigration officer in Canada. This is my thinking

Thanks

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
waqas8429 said:
Hi Waqas,

I have received the same thing. As long as you have your COPR with your correct details on it with your PR visa stamped in your passport you are good to travel ;)

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
hi bu ayan
thanks alot for the reply. i have checked all the details on the form they are correct but i am still in bit of a doubt that why on this form it is written that not valid for travel is it normal did u had the same thing ?

:)

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
waqas8429 said:
hi bu ayan
thanks alot for the reply. i have checked all the details on the form they are correct but i am still in bit of a doubt that why on this form it is written that not valid for travel is it normal did u had the same thing ?

:)
I haven't travelled yet!! I am landing on the 18th July.

If you are in doubt you can email the immigration department.