01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Hey guys,
my wife got res. document request to fill out on may 16th and we just saw it today in the spam folder. :mad: :mad: :mad:

after I send in the police and the resident questioner how long does it take usually to issue visa??

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
hey ammir

i got my passport back today with visa stamped and a cpr i am so happy will be flying soon takecare man and best of luck for u wife

Hi Waqas,

I just rec a message from my wife she saying that she got the passport with visa stamped. I am soo happy :)))

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
Hi ammir,
congratulations man just a slight inquiry what else she got with her passport i mean to say did he got the form number 5688 confirmation of permanent residen with all her details on it like height eye colour passdport number etc and is there written on it not valid for travel.

Looking forward for your reply

najh786

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Ecas-changed to "in process" oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
1-5-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-03-2013
hi all,
congrats to the ones who are done with this painful process
im a newbie just filed my application begining of june and a have a long way to go :mad:
app filed: june 9, 2012
app rec: june 11, 2012
visa office: abu dhabi

if there are any others on the same boat please keep in touch so we have an idea if everything is going in order
much appreciated

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
Hi ammir,
congratulations man just a slight inquiry what else she got with her passport i mean to say did he got the form number 5688 confirmation of permanent residen with all her details on it like height eye colour passdport number etc and is there written on it not valid for travel.

Looking forward for your reply
Hi Waqas,

Yes she got the same letter to. Don't worry its not for our use its for Immigration Officer use. He/She ll note detail from this and nothing to worry about it.

Best of luck :)
Thanks

najh786

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Ecas-changed to "in process" oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
1-5-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-03-2013
bu ayaan said:
Hi najh,

Goodluck with the process, hopefully like many of us you get a quick visa too·
thanks bu ayaan, i need it. by quick we are lookin at apporximately 7 months? is that an avg for most of the people here?

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
najh786 said:
thanks bu ayaan, i need it. by quick we are lookin at apporximately 7 months? is that an avg for most of the people here?
Yes thats the average time we have seen for the last few people who posted on this forum.

K722

Jun 22, 2011
My wife she going to sponsor me and we will submit the file in July (this month )
I’ve been reading here and there but I’m little bit confuse so I get a few inquiry ,

Do I need to go for the medical examination now and attach the copy of forum with my file ? It’s IMM1017 Appendix C Is the right forum or been changed ?

To those who get them visa stamped on passport Did they ask the cancellation of UAE residency ?

Any one here applied on July 2012 already ?

Bu ayaan...congratulations…

Waqas8429..congratulations…

Aamir89...congratulations..

Najh786..pls keep updating so might this help to make Abu dhabi page more live and active ..

Missmini..I read you’re old post back on 2009 that you’re applying from Abu dhabi so what makes you applied in Amman, ITS FASTER ?

I approached any help..

thanks

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
K722 said:
My wife she going to sponsor me and we will submit the file in July (this month )
I've been reading here and there but I'm little bit confuse so I get a few inquiry ,

Do I need to go for the medical examination now and attach the copy of forum with my file ? It's IMM1017 Appendix C Is the right forum or been changed ?

To those who get them visa stamped on passport Did they ask the cancellation of UAE residency ?

Bu ayaan...congratulations...

Waqas8429..congratulations...

Najh786..pls keep updating so might this help to make Abu dhabi page more live and active ..

Missmini..I read you're old post back on 2009 that you're applying from Abu dhabi so what makes you applied in Amman, ITS FASTER ?

I approached any help..

thanks
Hi K722,

It's better you do the medical and attach it with the initial set of documents you send. I was advised by the Kuwait medical center to do it when requested by visa office. I would say that delayed my process by a month.

I was never asked to cancel my Kuwait residency. I don't think even waqar and aamir was asked to cancel theirs.

Hope this helps! Good luck

qwertyko26

Mar 23, 2012
Whew reading this thread gave me some hope. My wife is a Filipina currently working in Kuwait. Im a Canadian citizen, will be starting the process soon. when i heard 25-27 months i was like crap too long :c

But seeing as the most of you in this thread have had it processed very swiftly gives me some hope.. i just dont pray i end up like the 80% and wait 2 years.

Any pointers you guys can give me to speed up the process? maybe papers you forgot to send or so on causing delay?

also i have 1 last question :)

is it possible to just bring my wife to canada on a tourist visa, then apply for PR in-land? That would mean we would be able to stay together during the application time right? if possible i mean.

I noticed through all of your messages that this forum really gives all of us hope. I cant imagine going a YEAR though without hearing from them :(

K722

Jun 22, 2011
bu ayaan said:
Hi K722,

It's better you do the medical and attach it with the initial set of documents you send. I was advised by the Kuwait medical center to do it when requested by visa office. I would say that delayed my process by a month.

I was never asked to cancel my Kuwait residency. I don't think even waqar and aamir was asked to cancel theirs.

Hope this helps! Good luck
HI bu ayaan

I thought to do what you just said but wasn’t sure,will take you're advice about the medical..thanks alot

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
qwertyko26 said:
Whew reading this thread gave me some hope. My wife is a Filipina currently working in Kuwait. Im a Canadian citizen, will be starting the process soon. when i heard 25-27 months i was like crap too long :c

But seeing as the most of you in this thread have had it processed very swiftly gives me some hope.. i just dont pray i end up like the 80% and wait 2 years.

Any pointers you guys can give me to speed up the process? maybe papers you forgot to send or so on causing delay?

is it possible to just bring my wife to canada on a tourist visa, then apply for PR in-land? That would mean we would be able to stay together during the application time right? if possible i mean.

I noticed through all of your messages that this forum really gives all of us hope. I cant imagine going a YEAR though without hearing from them :(
Hi qwertyko26,

Yes you can apply for your wife's visit visa and when she is there you can apply for her inland application for PR. The only problem is that incase your application gets rejected I think you loose the right to appeal. So incase hope not it gets rejected she will have to leave Canada.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K722 said:
I've been reading here and there but I'm little bit confuse so I get a few inquiry ,

Do I need to go for the medical examination now and attach the copy of forum with my file ? It's IMM1017 Appendix C Is the right forum or been changed ?

Bu ayaan...congratulations...

Waqas8429..congratulations...

Missmini..I read you're old post back on 2009 that you're applying from Abu dhabi so what makes you applied in Amman, ITS FASTER ?

I approached any help..

thanks

You can do your medical before submitting the paper this will save your time. My wife did it. If you do it later it doesnt effect your file.

My wife lives in Kuwait and they don't ask for cancellation of residency. She has Pakistani Passport.

Thanks and Best of luck this is though hard time but you ll go through it INSHALLAH as Abu Dhabi are very quick.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qwertyko26 said:

Hi there,

Well it says 28 months but I applied for my wife she lives in Kuwait I file paper on Dec 21, 2011 and then you know holidays and my case was completed and decision was made on June 17, 2012. (My file processing start on June 17, 2012 and decision was made on same day)

This show they are very quick if everything is in order.

Secondly I would strongly recommend not to apply inland as my sister in law American citizen applied 6 months before mine case and still she have no news. And also they dont give right of appeal.

Go via Abu Dhabi and believe me its hard no doubt but it ll past.

Best of luck....