01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
missmini said:
Bilal, how r u? wasn't ur file transfered to Ankara? (just wondering) thanks and good luck :)
I have no idea where my file is. Because I have called CIC 5 times and each time I call they tell me something different, once they said its Ankara and once they say in Abu dhabi.

So I have ordered my caps/gems i hope on that it will say where it has been transferred.

I have emailed both Abu Dhabi and Ankara Feb,March, April and May and I haven't got a reply.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
I got my passport back today with the visa stamped :) good luck to all those whose cases are still pending!

Canada Wolf

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/2012
File Transfer...
30/6/2012
Congratulations Bu ayaan!! :)) big day for you today!! Wish us good luck in our waiting!!

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Canada Wolf said:
Congratulations Bu ayaan!! :)) big day for you today!! Wish us good luck in our waiting!!
Thanks :) Good Luck and hope you all get it sooner than expected with no pain from the VO.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. tasleem said:
Hello every one. This is my first post to this website. However, I have visited it numorous times.
to begin with thanks to Missmini for posting the link to gaafaa's story. that gave me a lot of hope for my case

I am a canadian citizen, I have applied for my husband. he resides in dubai and is a pakistani national. our time line is as follows:

file was received in missisaga on Sep 21st, 2011
file transfered to abu dhabi on Nov 21st, 2011
file opened in abu dhabi on Jan 24th, 2012
we received additional doc request on jan 24th as well --- (detail below)
they receieved our doc on Feb 5th i believe (we knew through our tracking number)
online it showed they started processing our case on March 4th , 2012
Now on April 11th, 2012 we received an email saying send your passport, we are ready to issue visa :)

Now the documents that were requested 1 was a RESIDENCY QUESTIONAIRE for me - the sponsor - since i visited my husband in nov after applying, the embassy was concerned with where am i living. 2nd was his back ground information document since we missed a month or 2 in the personal history column and also his address PO box number was written wrong in one of the columns - (my mistake)

So i wish this time line of our case, gives hope to ppl out there. the embasy is processing cases really fast now. given that the paper work is strong. apart from that one mistake of po box number my file was very strong. i had a lot of picutres from after wedding, the 2 visits to dubai - pics, boarding passes and my expenses under his name. we skyped a lot and i printed our convos, phone bills etc. (well wen the marriage is genuine automaticaly there are a lot of proofs generated)

so all together it took 7 months um still waiting for passport to be retuned to him with visa :)
AOA, I just want to ask Mrs Tasleem did they ask you to pay RPRF ? And when did they change the status online. They send me the acknowledgement and also ask for proof that I am residing in Canada. They ask me to provide complete passport copy and T1, T4, NOA and anything which prove I am residing in Canada. They also ask me to pay RPRF.

I have send all the document and they received on May 21st, 2012. I am worried my status still shows Application Received.

My spouse is residing in Kuwait and Pakistani national.

I hope My case ll be similar to you and Wish you good luck :)

JAZAKALLAH KAHIR

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Bilaldxb said:
I have no idea where my file is. Because I have called CIC 5 times and each time I call they tell me something different, once they said its Ankara and once they say in Abu dhabi.

So I have ordered my caps/gems i hope on that it will say where it has been transferred.

I have emailed both Abu Dhabi and Ankara Feb,March, April and May and I haven't got a reply.
sorry i just saw ur message now

:eek: :eek: :eek: that's why i try not to call anyone :eek: :eek: :eek: they will just confuse me and give me headache; i think no news is good news and i think ur file is waiting to b processed in Ankara ;) right now ppl who waited around 1 year or more get the visa so try to relax, ur turn will come!! :)
i noticed Abu-Dhabi does send AOR after 1 month maybe 2, plus the residency questionnaire and other documents; u got nothing, so it's probably not in Abu-Dhabi ::) ::)
i followed ur advice when preparing the file thank u :) and it was transfered to Amman - or so they said cuz of course all quiet after the 1st stage
take care and keep in touch!! please let me know if possible what ur CAIPS say :)

Mrs. tasleem

Apr 18, 2012
hello aamir,

Yes i paid the fees when i first applied for him and sent the receipt along with the initial package to mississaga. online status changes at the very last. meaning when i sent the papers i.e. my proof of residence T4s etc (around jan 29th). on march 13th the update said. WE STARTED PROCESSING YOU APPLICATION AS OF MARCH 3RD.

so realy between feb 1 - march 13th. i had no idea what was hapening. and then in april we got an email saying we are ready to issue visa. so dont worry much, i have been reading on forum its taking 7 months altogether. and after resubmiting any papers needed, it took me about 2 and a half month to hear the good new. you are on tracks to the good news.

I hope and pray you reunite soon :)

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. tasleem said:
hello aamir,

Yes i paid the fees when i first applied for him and sent the receipt along with the initial package to mississaga. online status changes at the very last. meaning when i sent the papers i.e. my proof of residence T4s etc (around jan 29th). on march 13th the update said. WE STARTED PROCESSING YOU APPLICATION AS OF MARCH 3RD.

so realy between feb 1 - march 13th. i had no idea what was hapening. and then in april we got an email saying we are ready to issue visa. so dont worry much, i have been reading on forum its taking 7 months altogether. and after resubmiting any papers needed, it took me about 2 and a half month to hear the good new. you are on tracks to the good news.

I hope and pray you reunite soon :)

Thanks alot for sharing you experience. Hopefully my case ll be similar to you. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR for sharing information and making me feel good :)

I have one question when they are ready to issue visa do they email ?? or Mail it ?? (I am worried as Kuwait postal code system is very bad)

Tc :)

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bu ayaan said:
Hi Aamir,

They email you as that's what they did in my case and I am in Kuwait too.
Hii Bu Ayaan,

Thanks for the reply :) It sound good that when they are ready to issue visa they ll email us :)

Now waiting for that email :)

Thanks

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hello Sir

I want to discuss some thing about you people during our process in our immigration.
We faced one problem they asked 6 month bank statement. we dont have but in alternate we have

1)For one year Fixed deposit amount already we have according to Canadian requirement funds.
2)In our provincial dealing we had account an old account and we gave 6 month statement when Provincial Govt ask . But after some time that bank convert to another bank and they were not giving good profit i mean less percent profit they were giving so we change our account to another bank and transfer required fund for immigration to another bank on fed 2012. and we fixed for one year. now London officer is asking 6 month statement. But in statement the required amount cannot be shown because it is fixed and in under use of the bank but when we want that money bank will give us easily. So we are sending a Mentained Fund letter on the name of immigration officer by bank manager. He is ready to give prove that we are not fake we have amount that is enough to the requirement of immigration.
So tell me it is the alternate solution of 6 month statement ??

Reply (Professional/Senior People)

Regards
Syed Arsalan Ahmed

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bu ayaan said:
Hi Aamir,

They email you as that's what they did in my case and I am in Kuwait too.
Hi Bu Ayaan

I just have a question did your status change to "In Process" from "Application Received" ? If yes when ? Because as you said you Receive a request for submitting document. After then did your status change ?

I was just wonder because they also requested me Document on May 16, 2012 which I submitted it on May 18, 2012. Now still says "Application Received"

Just wondering I heard sometime they don't care to change the status. What about in your case ?

Thanks

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Aamir89 said:
Hi Bu Ayaan

I just have a question did your status change to "In Process" from "Application Received" ? If yes when ? Because as you said you Receive a request for submitting document. After then did your status change ?

I was just wonder because they also requested me Document on May 16, 2012 which I submitted it on May 18, 2012. Now still says "Application Received"

Just wondering I heard sometime they don't care to change the status. What about in your case ?

Thanks
Hi Aamir,

Yes it did change on 14 March. I was requested additional documents on 20 March!

In my case I felt they were very prompt with changing the status never felt any delay.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bu ayaan said:
Hi Aamir,

Yes it did change on 14 March. I was requested additional documents on 20 March!

In my case I felt they were very prompt with changing the status never felt any delay.
Hii Bu Ayaan,

Thanks for reply I really appreciate :). So You say your status change on March 14 and additional document requested on March 20. That's great. I was confused with your timeline it says 20-02-2012.

I was just worried because my status still shows "Application Received" even after acknowledgment and doc request.

I am hoping for best.

Thanks alot :)

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Sorry my mistake I was requested documents on 20 feb and not march. I sent all the requested documents on 1 March and then the status changed on 14 March to In Process.