Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
February 06,2013 Submitted by 5/21/13, ECas changed "In Process" by 6/20/13.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 4,2013 Passport sent by july 12
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Hi everyone,

Important question Plz answer me how can we active our email because I email abu dhabi embassy almost 30 days ago still noreply at the same time I email Canadian embassy they reply me after 5 days & I heard we have to activate our email Id then Abu dhabi will reply? What kind of activation they want ? Please tell me if u guys aware of this situation. Also as I mention before they asked me for police certificate by email & they mention we will send you letter in ur mail still waiting for letter, but I request Pakistani embassy they issue me request letter for PCC and I applied on March 9th and they said come back after 13 days which is 21st march & embassy said send document within 45 days. How can I do this it will take 3 to 5 days more so confuse embassy is not responding of my any email.

missrose

Feb 13, 2013
hameedhr said:
HI again..

Thanks for your prompt replies.. and congrats Missrooze hope your husbend will be immigrant soon :)

just want to share something by keeping your case in mind..

My wife Filed papers in canada mid of July 2012 for sponsorship eligibility
file was accepted about Sep 12 and sent to Abu Dhabi.
In the beginning of Nov 12 new papers were requested , it took about a month to file back, so in dec- . papers were sent to Aby dhabi.. acceptance of papers was mentioned in cic website on Feb 13,

Now considering your recent experience with almost same situation with me, as in you filed the case in march and had an interview in jan so shoud i expect my interview as well .. keeping this thing in mind that when they asked us to provide documents in Nov 12, she was in canada.. so they dont know that she visited me in Jan and currently she is in pakistan.. pls response.. and also

can you answer my following?

1- Are you canadian citizen or PR holder?as in will they have any impact on case as my wife holds PR not a citizenship...
2- will they ask me as well for an interview? pls note my wife is not with me , she came to visit me in Jan-13 but as you know the UAE law,, after visit you have to exit the country for one month.. so now she is in Pakistan..
3- what if i applly my wife UAE resindecy here and live togather till my immigration comes?? will it be having any negative impact on my file being my wife is holding PR? or should i keep inviting UAE for visit..

i am so damn confused.. pls help me out ..

Hameed

I am new to this and i am not sure why i can not answer any messages back, anyways if you had any questions pls feel free to contact me at rose_orwah @ yahoo.ca....
As to ....hameedhr.... i will answer here...
I am a Canadian citizen and no it wont have a bearing whether PR or citizen...
Yes I would expect an interview but the person sponsoring doesnt usually get called in, only because i was there she had a question about something from my past that had nothing to do with anything, a simple note and signed was enough..
I will correct you though the interview was in Feb and yes we have alot the same time line.
I believe that you could apply for residency for your wife in UAE and wont have any bearing on the out come, I believe the immigration officers know how hard this is and really for the cost of one visit visa versus residency ..it is the same price..buttttt....I also had showed my taxes and last 3 pay stubs from when i was in Canada and i provided them with a letter from a employer that i had worked with before stating i had a job when i came back and i have children in Canada..be prepared to provide information to show ties back and that was acceptable. perhaps we could have hid the fact that i was here but this is not to play games with and was very honest in everything and i believe be straight with them and pray things run smoothly... love living in UAE for the time i have been here, but wouldn't want to stay..excited to get back to canada and move on with our lives Smiley

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
seeuuu said:
Hi everyone,

Important question Plz answer me how can we active our email because I email abu dhabi embassy almost 30 days ago still noreply at the same time I email Canadian embassy they reply me after 5 days & I heard we have to activate our email Id then Abu dhabi will reply? What kind of activation they want ? Please tell me if u guys aware of this situation. Also as I mention before they asked me for police certificate by email & they mention we will send you letter in ur mail still waiting for letter, but I request Pakistani embassy they issue me request letter for PCC and I applied on March 9th and they said come back after 13 days which is 21st march & embassy said send document within 45 days. How can I do this it will take 3 to 5 days more so confuse embassy is not responding of my any email.

I am not sure if it was the real way to activate the email, but when I've sent my inquiry to abu dhabi for the first time, I filled up their inquiry form then followed the steps and then one question that you should check was asking if you want to activate you email account for the abu dhabi embassy to use for contacting you instead of you mailing address. Then I checked then I've sent the email then immediately responded to after 5 mins. saying that they received my file already but not yet in process and in order to process I have to submit the documents that I've mentioned on my previous posts. So I received 3 emails from them, one was the acknowledgement, the other one saying that they received my file already, and the other one was for the document request. Hope that helps.. try to open this website www.uae.gc.ca

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Tsichi15 said:
I am not sure if it was the real way to activate the email, but when I've sent my inquiry to abu dhabi for the first time, I filled up their inquiry form then followed the steps and then one question that you should check was asking if you want to activate you email account for the abu dhabi embassy to use for contacting you instead of you mailing address. Then I checked then I've sent the email then immediately responded to after 5 mins. saying that they received my file already but not yet in process and in order to process I have to submit the documents that I've mentioned on my previous posts. So I received 3 emails from them, one was the acknowledgement, the other one saying that they received my file already, and the other one was for the document request. Hope that helps.. try to open this website www.uae.gc.ca
Thanks for reply Tsichi I email on this address dubai@international.gc.ca I tried almost all their email but no reply any ways you said you filled enquiry form where I can find that form?

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi thank you so much for your post here

I'm sponsoring my husband who also has interview scheduled next month..... April 16th, could you please tell me what kind of questions were asked at the interview and did they tell you the reason as to why an interview was requested..

Looking forward to your reply

thanks!

missrose said:
I am new to this and i am not sure why i can not answer any messages back, anyways if you had any questions pls feel free to contact me at rose_orwah @ yahoo.ca....
As to ....hameedhr.... i will answer here...
I am a Canadian citizen and no it wont have a bearing whether PR or citizen...
Yes I would expect an interview but the person sponsoring doesnt usually get called in, only because i was there she had a question about something from my past that had nothing to do with anything, a simple note and signed was enough..
I will correct you though the interview was in Feb and yes we have alot the same time line.
I believe that you could apply for residency for your wife in UAE and wont have any bearing on the out come, I believe the immigration officers know how hard this is and really for the cost of one visit visa versus residency ..it is the same price..buttttt....I also had showed my taxes and last 3 pay stubs from when i was in Canada and i provided them with a letter from a employer that i had worked with before stating i had a job when i came back and i have children in Canada..be prepared to provide information to show ties back and that was acceptable. perhaps we could have hid the fact that i was here but this is not to play games with and was very honest in everything and i believe be straight with them and pray things run smoothly... love living in UAE for the time i have been here, but wouldn't want to stay..excited to get back to canada and move on with our lives Smiley

Bebo Joseph

Mar 12, 2013
Hi,

My wife is a canadian citizen. I am an Indian and so is my wife. I am working in UAE, so applied via Abudhabi Canadian visa office. please check the timeline and help us to know what happend

1. Documents Sent to Mississauga on Nov 13, 2012
2. Sponsorship Approved and send to Abudhabi on Dec 3rd 2012

Today, its Mar 12, 2013 and we have not received AOR also. Can you let us know what happend.

Along with the form, we have sent 30+ photographs+wedding photos+reception photos(about 500 people attended)+Honeymoon Photos+date photos+Wedding Cerimony details(We are christians) and church order of service+Marriage certificate from Church and Muncipality +church marriage announcement official letter+bills of hotel, restaurants etc+ Medical

I would like to know as to why I have not got any news from them. Usually AOR from Abudhabi office happens within months. The website also says that sponsorship approved and forwarded to Abudhabi Office. Can anyone help us in knowing what could have happend? I miss my wife too much, it has been 6 months since i met her face to face :(

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
HI again..

Thanks for your prompt replies.. and congrats Missrooze hope your husbend will be immigrant soon

just want to share something by keeping your case in mind..

My wife Filed papers in canada mid of July 2012 for sponsorship eligibility
In the beginning of Nov 12 new papers were requested , it took about a month to file back, so in dec- . papers were sent to Aby dhabi.. acceptance of papers was mentioned in cic website on Feb 13,

Now considering your recent experience with almost same situation with me, as in you filed the case in march and had an interview in jan so shoud i expect my interview as well .. keeping this thing in mind that when they asked us to provide documents in Nov 12, she was in canada.. so they dont know that she visited me in Jan and currently she is in pakistan.. pls response.. and also

can you answer my following?

1- Are you canadian citizen or PR holder?as in will they have any impact on case as my wife holds PR not a citizenship...
2- will they ask me as well for an interview? pls note my wife is not with me , she came to visit me in Jan-13 but as you know the UAE law,, after visit you have to exit the country for one month.. so now she is in Pakistan..
3- what if i applly my wife UAE resindecy here and live togather till my immigration comes?? will it be having any negative impact on my file being my wife is holding PR? or should i keep inviting UAE for visit..

i am so damn confused.. pls help me out ..

Hameed

Ebsoon

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2012
Doc's Request.
By Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
AOR Received.
From Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
File Transfer...
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
10/05/2012
Passport Req..
18/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2013
LANDED..........
Should be 20/04/2013
when they are silent for long time means they are working to issue for you the visa without interview...

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Ebsoon said:
when they are silent for long time means they are working to issue for you the visa without interview...

lol Ebsoon very good answer they email me we will send u letter after that they are still silent hahhahaha no email reply nothing am not going to take any tension just leave them alone

Ebsoon

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2012
Doc's Request.
By Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
10/05/2012
Passport Req..
18/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2013
LANDED..........
Should be 20/04/2013
seeuuu said:
lol Ebsoon very good answer they email me we will send u letter after that they are still silent hahhahaha no email reply nothing am not going to take any tension just leave them alone
loool,,, only last month u received request for additional documents, so still there is a time for you to wait :) ... my point is if they did't ask you for interview during 2 months from submitting the additional Documents that's means they are working to issue the visa for you without interview.. as my experience ;D

good luck..

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Ebsoon said:
loool,,, only last month u received request for additional documents, so still there is a time for you to wait :) ... my point is if they did't ask you for interview during 2 months from submitting the additional Documents that's means they are working to issue the visa for you without interview.. as my experience ;D

good luck..
I applied for PCC already Hopefully I will received by next wednesday & I will send to Abu Dhabi But do u think middle of july they can done all process the reason am asking because I will leave KSA in july I cant stay more then one year on visit visa :(

Ebsoon

Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2012
Doc's Request.
By Abu Dhabi 04/12/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
10/05/2012
Passport Req..
18/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2013
LANDED..........
Should be 20/04/2013
seeuuu said:
I applied for PCC already Hopefully I will received by next wednesday & I will send to Abu Dhabi But do u think middle of july they can done all process the reason am asking because I will leave KSA in july I cant stay more then one year on visit visa :(
Am sure 100% u will receive a passport request before July, if your case is Straight without complications... it's your right seeuuu and sure you will get it by law.. just be Patient....

seeuuu

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 23,2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 7,2012
File Transfer...
November 25,2012
Med's Done....
September 19,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2013
LANDED..........
August 4, 2013
Ebsoon said:
Am sure 100% u will receive a passport request before July, if your case is Straight without complications... it's your right seeuuu and sure you will get it by law.. just be Patient....
Pray for me & for everyone Because I don't want to go alone. I dont think so there is any complications in my case ALLAH may help us.

Dominica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hi Joseph,

This thread was started by me, my husband who is already canadian citizen sponsord me and was done thru the Abu dhabi office since i worked in Qatar, we too are catholic's and married in the church, i gave same stuff as u mentioned in you letter my papers were thru very fast, papers filed in May,2011, approved in July,2011 additional documents requested in December,2011 which i submitted in Jan,2012 and visa issued in Feb,2012.
What i feel is that when it comes to a wife sponsoring the husband they take a longer time or check the papers more carefully.

wish you all the best so you can join your wife soon.

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks Dominica for prompt reply.

below is my time line.

My wife Filed papers in mississuga canada mid of July 2012 for sponsorship eligibility
In the beginning of Nov 12 additional documents were requested, like my wife tax documents, pay stubs etc.. In first week of dec, 2012- . papers were sent to Aby dhabi..

SInce then there is no news means almost 3 months passed .. by looking the recent threads it seems that they are in process of issuing visa instead interview..

One more thingg my medical will expire on 03.05.2013. and you know we have to land canada before it gets expires.. isnt it?

what do you think.. pls guide me

Hameed