VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
tandi said:
No, Vijay Didn't get back. I am fully stressed now, dont know how much time it will take.
Your spousal open work permit application will be processed in india since your spouse is currently in India and its only be close to 2 months so i don't think it's that big a deal.

Applying online or on paper won't change the visa office. It can only be processed in Canada if she is actually already in Canada. Hope that helps.

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Thanks fkl,

I have applied on July29, hope I will get good news soon anyways thank you so much.

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
I havr a friend applied onlinr work permit number W301042---- july 14 applicant got dm last thur mine was july 18 W301048---- so I think ours is coming now

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
darksiders said:
I havr a friend applied onlinr work permit number W301042---- july 14 applicant got dm last thur mine was july 18 W301048---- so I think ours is coming now
Thanks Darksider, Good to see that we are in the same boat, hopefull we will get good news soon.

Did you apply from your back country or with in Canada?

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

1. Remove your parents documents.since its an OWP they can't sponsor you.
2. whatsapp not required.
3. 2-3 marriage pics are enough.
4. add your birth Cert.
5. IELTS if u have
6. do u have joint bank account with wife?? if yes, include that. if not.. add her as a joint holder in any account. Take a letter from the bank saying XYZ and spouse have acc with us from abcd date and the current bal is INR_____
7. include property docs if any.. your/joint name
8. if any document is not in english, get it translated.
9. your ITR and form16 f last 2 years
10. her student visa + passport copy + study permit (MUST) validity of permit must be > 6 months
11. Create a financial summary in CAD using all supporting docs

sensy

Sep 25, 2014
Dear friends here,

I read through all 61 pages before this post! thank you for all!

My sister's TRV was refused twice,even the second time her up frond medical exam was passed. Her husband is a college student who enrolled in a diploma program.

1) they apply together for TRV + SP, her husband approved the first time for this september academic term, she got denied twice.
2) Her husband is still waiting for her application approved, so they are both at home now.
3) refusal reason: family ties in Canada and China, financial support, and not being truthful for her work(she changed the job since the first time she applied, but we just update the information not hiding anything, I do not know why they said "not truthful".)
4) my sister has her own appartment and two good brand cars under her name. just do not have stable work. is the reason she got rejected?
5) she is pregnent Mayand expecting baby next year.

Please kindly give us some advise.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sensy said:
Dear friends here,

I read through all 61 pages before this post! thank you for all!

My sister's TRV was refused twice,even the second time her up frond medical exam was passed. Her husband is a college student who enrolled in a diploma program.

1) they apply together for TRV + SP, her husband approved the first time for this september academic term, she got denied twice.
2) Her husband is still waiting for her application approved, so they are both at home now.
3) refusal reason: family ties in Canada and China, financial support, and not being truthful for her work(she changed the job since the first time she applied, but we just update the information not hiding anything, I do not know why they said "not truthful".)
4) my sister has her own appartment and two good brand cars under her name. just do not have stable work. is the reason she got rejected?
5) she is pregnent Mayand expecting baby next year.

Please kindly give us some advise.
Did you actually order gcms notes ever? You should do that to get better in sight into refusal reasons. If the principal applicant is a worker (with a good job in Canada) spouse's job or career doesn't matter at all. We have gotten people approved who don't work at all nor had any plans to work.

However, if it's a student and even that in a college - not a university, then a spouse's profile, job, education, career as well as available funds all play a role.

I would say look at notes thoroughly, then apply if you see some thing perceived by CIC with proper documents supporting that. If she changed jobs, provide experience letters from both type of jobs, possibly a reference letter from a person at both employers who can be used for cross verification etc.

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
my OWP got rejected third time in august 22,2014. the reason they stated in the letter is.
1. you have not demonstrated that you come within th excptions under section 186 of the regulations exempting you from th requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in canada comes within xceptions to section 203 of the regulations. as a result your offer of employment must b th subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. your employer in canada should contact the local office of the department of employment and social development canada to begin this process.
2. your travel history.
3. your family ties in canada and in your country of residence.
4. purpose of visit.
5. your personal assets and financial status.
what a foolish answers are stated here. i think they have a fixed agenda to all. and not allowing too much OWP visas. i already submitted respected documents to overcome travel history and personal assets.
wasting my time .

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
bobbyputhenveettil said:
my OWP got rejected third time in august 22,2014. the reason they stated in the letter is.
1. you have not demonstrated that you come within th excptions under section 186 of the regulations exempting you from th requirement to obtain a work permit or that your employment in canada comes within xceptions to section 203 of the regulations. as a result your offer of employment must b th subject of an economic effect determination before a work permit can be issued to you. your employer in canada should contact the local office of the department of employment and social development canada to begin this process.
2. your travel history.
3. your family ties in canada and in your country of residence.
4. purpose of visit.
5. your personal assets and financial status.
what a foolish answers are stated here. i think they have a fixed agenda to all. and not allowing too much OWP visas. i already submitted respected documents to overcome travel history and personal assets.
wasting my time .
Sorry to hear about it. .

Can you share the documents which you have attached with the application. .

Was it paper application or online. ..

As well as share your timeline.

These are not genuine reasons.

Raj

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
hi rajan.
i submittd a paper application in delhi embassy through VFS chennai. the doduments i submitted are...
documents from my side...........
1. copy of my experience cerificate.
2.CA report showing total assets and financial status.( almost 45 lakhs worth).
3.my degree certificate copy, mark list, 10 th and predegree marklist and certificate with notary attested.
4.my current job with salary certificate.
5.my marriage certificate copy.
6.my bank statement showing almost 5 .5 lakhs
7. my fathers property document copy with english translation and an affidavit written by my father for my share in that property.
8.affidavit my mother in laws property income share
documents from my wifes side............
1. her work permit copyand visa copy stamped in passport.
2.her transcript and her canadian collge diploma certificate.
3.her bank stateement showed 3000 dollar.
4 her emploment letter with hourly salary of 12 dollar per hour in a subway store.
5.her last 2 bi-weekly salary slip.
please tell me what is th probln in my cas . any one plese hlp me..

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Rajan Grover said:
Sorry to hear about it. .

Can you share the documents which you have attached with the application. .

Was it paper application or online. ..

As well as share your timeline.

These are not genuine reasons.

Raj
hi rajan.
i submittd a paper application in delhi embassy through VFS chennai. the doduments i submitted are...
3.my degree certificate copy, mark list, 10 th and predegree marklist and certificate with notary attested.
7. my fathers property document copy with english translation and an affidavit written by my father for my share in that property.
4 her emploment letter with hourly salary of 12 dollar per hour in a subway store.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
bobbyputhenveettil said:
hi rajan.
The primary answer from CIC "you have not demonstrated that you fall under the exception" usually comes when they are not sure you are eligible for SOWP. The reasons that i have often see are

a) In case principal applicant is a temp foreign worker, his job being NOC 0 A or B. This is specially a problem if PA himself is on PGWP because with PGWP, you have to show a job and one with NOC 0, A or B demonstrated by letter from employer explaining the duties of the role. I have seen spouse of a Post doc guy refused once for this, merely because he was LMO exempt and they were not sure of his job being Skilled. Finally he submitted a detailed letter from his employer which got them through.

b) For a full time student (usually university student), usually there are not enough funds or if the spouse's profile is not very strong, they often refuse. Your spouse being at a college might be a role. But i mainly suspect your "employment letter showing a salary of 12 an hour". Most likely they mistook it as a temp worker and job at a store means certainly not a skilled job. Hence spouse of low skilled worker does not qualify.

I think you should order GCMS notes first to be sure if you haven't already.

Then very clearly focus on PROVING your spouse's student status and include information from her college (recent letter) proving she is studying there and performing well and her program has a reasonable continued period left. Probably remove employment letter of hers - it is of no use with a student specially if you have enough funds to afford you both for at least a year. I hope that once you apply after fixing both above you should get through, UNLESS you see some thing else mentioned in notes. All the best

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
thank u fkl,
my wife in now on a post graduate work permit until december 2016. what is you opinion when should i reapply again? my wife is searching a job as registered practical nurse which will come under skilled level OAB. can i apply after getting a full time job offer for my wife? or any problem on my job ? please explain me, is a great helpful for me.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
bobbyputhenveettil said:
thank u fkl,
my wife in now on a post graduate work permit until december 2016. what is you opinion when should i reapply again? my wife is searching a job as registered practical nurse which will come under skilled level OAB. can i apply after getting a full time job offer for my wife? or any problem on my job ? please explain me, is a great helpful for me.
Sure you can apply AFTER she has a skilled job. Be sure to include a detailed letter from her employer that shows her responsibilities and match it with the NOC it fits it. You have to clearly write it there. E.g. if you think it is NOC B job, QUOTE that job title in the employer letter and NOC code and attach responsibilities from employer as well as the one listed on CIC official NOC list.

This however, is the only one issue i think you had. I don't know if CIC had other concerns. While you wait for your spouse to get a skilled job, order GCMS notes and go through them thoroughly. If you don't understand any part post them on this forum or ask for professional help. You don't want to leave out a concern CIC had. Then ADDRESS that in your application. The next visa officer evaluating your application will look at previous rejection notes. So your application should include a letter mentioning the reasons and documents proving how you address them.