+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
OWP2015Dec,

I tried the link u gave me its not working. plz give me the main link then i can follow the sub links.

I was told by another applicant they requested GCMS through MP n they can have in 2 weeks rather than a month. so my wife will try to request for the same thru the MP only.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
hi guys and OWP2015Dec,

the link u provided didnt work between 4 am to 6 am canada time but now works n i chk n i found this

"Your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) has been received.

A review of your file is underway. Information on the status of your eTA will be emailed to you within 72 hours."

"A final decision has been reached
In Progress"

i really recommend every1 to chk this link for their status i think this is the main update for real not wat lawyer can see.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
everyone must chk ther status here once for a proper update.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
yadav said:
hi guys and OWP2015Dec,

the link u provided didnt work between 4 am to 6 am canada time but now works n i chk n i found this

"Your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) has been received.

A review of your file is underway. Information on the status of your eTA will be emailed to you within 72 hours."

"A final decision has been reached
In Progress"

i really recommend every1 to chk this link for their status i think this is the main update for real not wat lawyer can see.
Hi, I was about to respond that I checked again and the link was working for me. Good to see that you've been able to check your status. The layout on the page has changed slightly and I'm wondering if they had brought down the server to deploy the changes when you tried to check your status at the same time.

Here's what I see:

Application Status: Open
A final decision has been reached: In Progress-CP

It also shows the message about email in 72 hours.

Could you please double check and advise whether you see a value against Application Status. Also, do you see 'In Progress' or 'In Progress-CP'?

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
yadav said:
I was told by another applicant they requested GCMS through MP n they can have in 2 weeks rather than a month. so my wife will try to request for the same thru the MP only.
Please let me know how the GCMS notes application via MP goes.

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) has been received.

A review of your file is underway. Information on the status of your eTA will be emailed to you within 72 hours.

My current status

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
OWP2015Dec,

Your application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) has been received.

A review of your file is underway. Information on the status of your eTA will be emailed to you within 72 hours.

it shows "In Progress" not In Progress-cp

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
OWP2015Dec,

what visa u applied? i googles n i found most people getting in progress-cp r the ones who apply for pr. though cp stands for case processing centre

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
found this some1 had posted:

Re: AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.
« Reply #1448 on: January 24, 2015, 04:35:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hi,

Please find below my timeline. I got my GCMS. It says:

App Status - Open
App Status Reason - In Progress-CP

1. Does anyone know what CP mean?

2. Although I paid the fees back in June, it says RPRF is outstanding. Has anyone come across this issue?

3. I could also see the file is in location : PNP-TRF (in CIO). Any idea about it?

Below is my timeline.

Med: Feb 2014
IP: Aug 2014

I appreciate if you could share any thoughts. Thanks.

CP stands for case processing centre, that probably should be Sydney NS.

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
yadav said:
OWP2015Dec,

what visa u applied? i googles n i found most people getting in progress-cp r the ones who apply for pr. though cp stands for case processing centre
I applied for open work permit :)

I think CPC (such as Ottawa-CPC) stands for Case Processing Centre.

Based on what the MP told you and what my lawyer told me, I have this theory:

The processing on your file commenced after the MP made an enquiry. In my case however, the processing has not started yet. Because of this, the status values may be different.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
OWP2015Dec,

well i dont really buddy whats the difference but i really pray for all of us to b united with our spouses. not only but many r having issues that r killing the relationship. god has to bless us all now. lets remain positive n hope something comes soon.

Linzar

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
my status:
Application status :Open

A final decision has been reached: In Progress

A review of your file is underway. Information on the status of your eTA will be emailed to you within 72 hours

should i expect something finally :-X

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
i dnt no buddy y suddenly all of us have this new status update but i hope its real n it works for all of us. god bless