Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
Earal said:
good luck....its just 1 day so have patience...

lets hope and pray na yong PP with visa mo n nga yan but im wondering baket ordinary mail??? i think PP should be send through courier...but lets wait and see!!!

just relax and have a great day!!!
thanks sau Earal... yeah few more hours to wait hehehe... I just can't help to be so nervous and anxious...
well, I'm living in the mountain area... so there's no way for them to send my mail via special couriers... their way of contacting me is just by postal mail.... I really hope and pray it's my visa package...

good luck to me and to everybody here....

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
thanks a lot to ghelbheng and ella too... yeah sana nga... im so anxious... oo nga ghelbheng... mgkasabay nga tau seng pp natin ah.... good luck to both of us and to each and everyone here... God bless...

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina_love_canadian said:
Hello guys... here's my timeline...

June-24-10 = CPC-M received our Application

July and August 2010 = Our whole application package was returned to my sponsor by the embassy because he forgot to signed his name/signature and date in only 1 page of the application. And after that,(August) my sponsor(husband) sent back our application to CPC-M.

September-08-10 = CPC-M sent a letter about DM(Approved) of Sponsorship Application to my sponsor(husband)
= our application for permanent resident is transferred to Canadian Embassy Manila.

September-14-10 = Permanent Resident Application is In Process according to E-CAS
= E-CAS says started processing xxxxxxx

September-15-10 = Sponsor received a letter from CPC-M(Sponsorship Approved)

September-21-10 = Received AOR, PPR & additional documents(AOM, Personal History) from EM

September-24-10 = Sent PP & additional documents (AOM, PH) to EM

Now, I am in the midst of waiting moment... But yesterday, when I was in town... someone called my name and when I looked at the voice's owner... it's the postmaster and he informed me that I got an envelope from the Embassy again... He told me to claim it on Wednesday morning because the post office in my hometown is only open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings since our previous postmaster passed away. I am sorry guys.... I am feeling nervous and full of excitement now and I can't wait for tomorrow to claim the letter.

My question is.... guys.... do you have an idea if it's my passport with visa and COPR inside that mail? or is it a letter requesting any other documents..? Although, I already sent them all the documents on the checklist... My sponsor(husband) also paid all the fees already during the time that we filed our applications...(it cost him almost 1100$).

Please guys ... if you have any ideas there and same experiences ... please share them to me... Thank you and good luck to all of us for it's Tuesday today.

Note: I checked on E-CAS last night and it's still IN PROCESS. Though my husband told me that he has the feelings that the mail is my PP with visa... he also told me that E-CAS can be updated late. Hopefully, it's my PP and visa in that mail... Thank you again...
Naku, I really hope the best for you! Sana nga visa package na yan tomorrow!!! :)
God Bless sa'yo!!! :)

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
katefs said:
Naku, I really hope the best for you! Sana nga visa package na yan tomorrow!!! :)
God Bless sa'yo!!! :)
maraming salamat po katefs... kinakabahan kc ako eh... until now... my e-cas status is still IN PROCESS...
I'm worried maybe they will be asking another additional docs...

i'll see it tom then...

JGS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DM na po kami today.. So happy! Magkakasama na kami ng hubby ko soon...May alam po ba kayo saan mura fare? And information about sa PDOS?

Maraming salamat po...

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
JGS said:
DM na po kami today.. So happy! Magkakasama na kami ng hubby ko soon...May alam po ba kayo saan mura fare? And information about sa PDOS?

Maraming salamat po...
Congratulations po sa inyo JGS... I have to admit, I am a bit jealous to you hehehe but I'm really happy for you... Ang sa akin kc still in process pa. Tapos, kahapon nung pumunta ako sa town namin, nkasalubong ko postmaster at sabi nya... may envelope daw ako galing sa embassy pro dapat kunin ko Wednesday(bukas). MWF mornings lang kc open ang post office namin.... nakakabitin talaga... now, kinakabahan nga ako.... anu kaya un nasa envelope from embassy? sana nga PP with visa and COPR na un... sana nga... hindi na cla humingi ng any additional docs kc... napasa ko na lahat-lahat na hiningi nla eh....

sorry po... wala ako answer sa question mo... sana, anyone here can help you with it? thanks and God bless.... once again, CONGRATS..!

silvergray

Sep 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2010
Doc's Request.
02-10-2010
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-08-2010
Passport Req..
02-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2011
LANDED..........
07-03-2011
hello filipina_love_canadian,

this is silvergray's wife, ask lng po sana me if wat personal history specifically ang hiningi sau na addtional documents? more proof of relationship ba un? or personal history mo sa work?? baka po kasi ma hingan din me atleast alam ko po..thanks!! Godbless po.. :)

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
silvergray said:
hello filipina_love_canadian,

this is silvergray's wife, ask lng po sana me if wat personal history specifically ang hiningi sau na addtional documents? more proof of relationship ba un? or personal history mo sa work?? baka po kasi ma hingan din me atleast alam ko po..thanks!! Godbless po.. :)

hello po... the Personal History that I meant here is all about the #11 question of the Form(Schedule 1 Background/Declaration) IMM 0008.

11. Personal History
Provide the details of your personal history since at the age of 18.

Although, I already answered this question. But they asked me for it again. So, I guess, they aren't convinced with what I wrote in my application hehe. And they wanna make sure with it. No, it isn't a proof of relationship. It's somewhat like a proof of our real identity and background.

Welcome po and God bless then sau...

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JGS said:

Maraming salamat po...
CONGRATS JGS!!!

About sa fare, I've read that some airlines, tulad ng PAL, ay nagbibigay ng discounts sa mga immigrants. Try searching sa internet kung saan pinakamalapit na PAL office sayo so you can contact them. Or you can try other airlines like Cathay baka may special rate din sila pag immigrant.

Sa PDOS naman, here's the info -

Manila Office
Citigold Center, 1345 Pres. Quirino Ave. corner South Superhighway, Manila
Tel. Nos.: (632)5618321 ext. 104, 105, 201 to 204
Email Addresses: cfodfa@info.com.ph; cfomieo@info.com.ph

Eto din yun website -

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=234&Itemid=33

Medyo mahirap daw magpa-schedule so kontakin mo sila agad asap!!

Good Luck at congrats ulet!!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ silvergray

Additional info lang tungkol sa Personal History, if ever hingian ka, dapat absolutely walang gaps sa time when you were 18 hanggang sa current age mo. Like kung nung 18 yrs old ka ay nasa school ka, you have to put kung hanggang kelan ka nag-school. Tapos kung 20 yrs old till 22 yrs old eh wala kang activity (ie tapos ka na sa school pero wala pang work), you have to put unemployed or traveling or whatever reason kung bakit walang activity at that time. Gets? Dapat talaga walang blanks.

Good Luck!!

silvergray

Sep 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2010
Doc's Request.
02-10-2010
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-08-2010
Passport Req..
02-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2011
LANDED..........
07-03-2011
jeans22 said:
@ silvergray

Additional info lang tungkol sa Personal History, if ever hingian ka, dapat absolutely walang gaps sa time when you were 18 hanggang sa current age mo. Like kung nung 18 yrs old ka ay nasa school ka, you have to put kung hanggang kelan ka nag-school. Tapos kung 20 yrs old till 22 yrs old eh wala kang activity (ie tapos ka na sa school pero wala pang work), you have to put unemployed or traveling or whatever reason kung bakit walang activity at that time. Gets? Dapat talaga walang blanks.

Good Luck!!
Gets po....This is really very helpful...Good luck po sa lahat..

silvergray

Sep 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2010
Doc's Request.
02-10-2010
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-08-2010
Passport Req..
02-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2011
LANDED..........
07-03-2011
filipina_love_canadian said:
hello po... the Personal History that I meant here is all about the #11 question of the Form(Schedule 1 Background/Declaration) IMM 0008.

11. Personal History
Provide the details of your personal history since at the age of 18.

Although, I already answered this question. But they asked me for it again. So, I guess, they aren't convinced with what I wrote in my application hehe. And they wanna make sure with it. No, it isn't a proof of relationship. It's somewhat like a proof of our real identity and background.

Welcome po and God bless then sau...
Salamat filipina_love_canadian. Good luck po sa inyo lahat dito.

cezvi

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 01, 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 14, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 30, 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 21, 2010
Interview........
none/waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2010
LANDED..........
January 13, 2011
Sa wakas In Process na rin application ko sa Manila as of October 14.. Wala na worry ko na nawala sa mail yung application namin ng hubby ko.. :D