+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cezvi said:
Almost 3 weeks na pero wala pa rin update sa ecas ko na nareceive sa manila yung application ko. Nakikita ko sa timeline ng iba eh after 1 week nagstart na sa processing sa manila papers nila. Dahil sa bagyo nagaalala ako na my application was lost somewhere in the mail..
Ang hirap maghintay...
Bukas meron na yan ;-) Kasi after 1 wk na matanggap ng embassy, saka palang naguupdate ang ECAS.
If your app was transferred last Sept 30, most likely they started working on it last Oct 12. So tama lang na bukas mo makita na "In Process" na ang app mo :) Just pray ;-)

vhing15

Oct 18, 2010
HI everyone, I'm sponsoring my husband and daughter but by mistake, I send the wrong application kit to vergreville, Alberta on August 18, 2010
that it should be in Mississauga, ON for sponsorhip. I call the call center just to follow up what happen to my application and they said to me that i send it to the wrong address. What is the first thing i will do? If there's anyone who can advice me about my situation, i really appreciate

vhing15

Oct 18, 2010
HI everyone, I'm sponsoring my husband and daughter but by mistake, I send the wrong application kit to vergreville, Alberta on August 18, 2010
that it should be in Mississauga, ON for sponsorhip. I call the call center just to follow up what happen to my application and they said to me that i send it to the wrong address. What is the first thing i will do? If there's anyone who can advice me about my situation, i really appreciate :(

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
vhing15 said:
that it should be in Mississauga, ON for sponsorhip. I call the call center just to follow up what happen to my application and they said to me that i send it to the wrong address. What is the first thing i will do? If there's anyone who can advice me about my situation, i really appreciate :(
call CIC first thing tomorrow morning and ask what you should do... maybe for now you should be ordering the right application kit and start filling it up, it will save time while you are waiting for next thing to do.

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
hi guys, its Tuesday again. Good luck to everyone!!!!

Sep 21, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-12-2010
Hello guys... here's my timeline...

June-24-10 = CPC-M received our Application

July and August 2010 = Our whole application package was returned to my sponsor by the embassy because he forgot to signed his name/signature and date in only 1 page of the application. And after that,(August) my sponsor(husband) sent back our application to CPC-M.

September-08-10 = CPC-M sent a letter about DM(Approved) of Sponsorship Application to my sponsor(husband)
= our application for permanent resident is transferred to Canadian Embassy Manila.

September-14-10 = Permanent Resident Application is In Process according to E-CAS
= E-CAS says started processing xxxxxxx

September-15-10 = Sponsor received a letter from CPC-M(Sponsorship Approved)

September-21-10 = Received AOR, PPR & additional documents(AOM, Personal History) from EM

September-24-10 = Sent PP & additional documents (AOM, PH) to EM

Now, I am in the midst of waiting moment... But yesterday, when I was in town... someone called my name and when I looked at the voice's owner... it's the postmaster and he informed me that I got an envelope from the Embassy again... He told me to claim it on Wednesday morning because the post office in my hometown is only open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings since our previous postmaster passed away. I am sorry guys.... I am feeling nervous and full of excitement now and I can't wait for tomorrow to claim the letter.

My question is.... guys.... do you have an idea if it's my passport with visa and COPR inside that mail? or is it a letter requesting any other documents..? Although, I already sent them all the documents on the checklist... My sponsor(husband) also paid all the fees already during the time that we filed our applications...(it cost him almost 1100$).

Please guys ... if you have any ideas there and same experiences ... please share them to me... Thank you and good luck to all of us for it's Tuesday today.

Note: I checked on E-CAS last night and it's still IN PROCESS. Though my husband told me that he has the feelings that the mail is my PP with visa... he also told me that E-CAS can be updated late. Hopefully, it's my PP and visa in that mail... Thank you again...

frappii

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
filipina_love_canadian said:

July and August 2010 = Our whole application package was returned to my sponsor by the embassy because he forgot to signed his name/signature and date in only 1 page of the application. And after that,(August) my sponsor(husband) sent back our application to CPC-M.

September-08-10 = CPC-M sent a letter about DM(Approved) of Sponsorship Application to my sponsor(husband)
= our application for permanent resident is transferred to Canadian Embassy Manila.

September-14-10 = Permanent Resident Application is In Process according to E-CAS

September-21-10 = Received AOR, PPR & additional documents(AOM, Personal History) from EM

Now, I am in the midst of waiting moment... But yesterday, when I was in town... someone called my name and when I looked at the voice's owner... it's the postmaster and he informed me that I got an envelope from the Embassy again... He told me to claim it on Wednesday morning because the post office in my hometown is only open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings since our previous postmaster passed away. I am sorry guys.... I am feeling nervous and full of excitement now and I can't wait for tomorrow to claim the letter.

My question is.... guys.... do you have an idea if it's my passport with visa and COPR inside that mail? or is it a letter requesting any other documents..? Although, I already sent them all the documents on the checklist... My sponsor(husband) also paid all the fees already during the time that we filed our applications...(it cost him almost 1100$).

Please guys ... if you have any ideas there and same experiences ... please share them to me... Thank you and good luck to all of us for it's Tuesday today.

Note: I checked on E-CAS last night and it's still IN PROCESS. Though my husband told me that he has the feelings that the mail is my PP with visa... he also told me that E-CAS can be updated late. Hopefully, it's my PP and visa in that mail... Thank you again...
I certainly hope it's your visa package :) i feel anxious for you!

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM

good luck....its just 1 day so have patience...

lets hope and pray na yong PP with visa mo n nga yan but im wondering baket ordinary mail??? i think PP should be send through courier...but lets wait and see!!!

just relax and have a great day!!!

ella2321

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

lets pray for that ...............good luck hoping for the visa....................................

Ghelbheng06

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My question is.... guys.... do you have an idea if it's my passport with visa and COPR inside that mail? or is it a letter requesting any other documents..? Although, I already sent them all the documents on the checklist... My sponsor(husband) also paid all the fees already during the time that we filed our applications...(it cost him almost 1100$)

WOW, sana PP w/ Visa na yan!!!...Dont forget to Post the Result here ha...intayin ko yan!!..hay kinakabahan nnmn tuloy ako kasi wala ako nareceived na letter,
phone call lang nung nirequest ung PP ko.. Cross Fingers!!!...sana VISA na yan kasi sabay tau nag pasa ng PP ntin eh..sana skin din malapit na..dpat sabay tau hahaha!

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011
ella2321 said:
thank you jean22 so nag apply na hubby ko sa nso kaso friday pa ang release so waiting na lng ako kasi yung document na pinadala ko narecieved na nya kanina so yung aom n lng kulang so he can send to the embassy tru lbc or dhl para madali mkarating so hoping november dito na sya............still keep praying ...........then i ask somebody here who have immigration office and he told m that ok lng daw yung cenomar ang isubmit ksi dito "(vancouver)kami kinasal and i told him na yung tumawag sakin is visa section ng embassy and he told me na ok n daw yung visa ng asawa ko kaso hinihintay lng yung iba doc like original marriage certificate at yung aom sbi nya check lng daw ng embassy yun kung ala nangyari kasal during my husband still in phil

so hoping .............................
hi ms ella

try nyo po i endorsed personally sa quezon city yung marriage contract nyo alam ko within 2-3 weeks po ma reregister n ang kasal nyo then at the same time makakakuha na kayo ng AOM sa QC po kasi ang main kaya mas mabilis... pa rush mo po. for the meantime you can write a written explanation dahil wala ka naman talaga ma provide within 30days but tell them na in process... explain mo po na nkausap mo na po ang phil. consulate just to let them know lang na nag aantay ka po and makaka response ka kagad para lang hindi mag laps yun date na binigay. kasi i always write a letter of explanation dati nung nag aaply ako may time pa na laps na yung binigay na date kaya nag tawag na sila yun pala d lang nila na rereceive agad.. i hope makatulong wag ka po mag alala im sure matatakan din visa ng hubby mo soon.. nakalagay nmn po sa letter minsan if u cant provide just write a written explantion eh.. hope makatulong po ako NSO lang po ang kailangan mo makausap para ma register n po agad yan.. gudluck po

filipina

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
Passport Req..
04-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
18-02-2011

ang alam ko po pag visa and COPR tru courier sya via DHL then u pay for the fee..