Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
nekeol said:
medical is expired in one year, don't worry do it as soon as possible, medical will be still valid and just u have to go for additional follow up and emails. In worse case do medical again.
Thanks Mekeol.....thats music to my ears!

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Hi All,

On ECAS Sponsorship Application Status is showing decision made and Permanent Residence Application Status is showing In process.

What is the meaning of this? As still i didnt received SA email from CIC :eek:

kururu

Aug 6, 2015
Leon,

Here's my situation. under provincial nominee program

I have a girlfriend in the Philippines we are not in common law relationship and not being married. I got my visa between month of july to August 2014 and arrived in Canada August 2014. My girlfriend told me she was pregnant 2-3 months when I was already here in Canad. What i did is to continue support her and the child as well. I was wondering if I will marry her can I include the child in sponsorship? what should be the best step? to marry her and sponsor them? I was here in Canada when she gave birth. There's no birth certificate yet under my name because we are not married. I'm not sure if the immigration will denied my sponsorship because of having child in common. Please help me! My plan is to marry her in 2017 , the child is around 2 1/2 year old by that time.

josephinecudisal

Mar 5, 2011
kururu said:
Leon,

Here's my situation. under provincial nominee program

I have a girlfriend in the Philippines we are not in common law relationship and not being married. I got my visa between month of july to August 2014 and arrived in Canada August 2014. My girlfriend told me she was pregnant 2-3 months when I was already here in Canad. What i did is to continue support her and the child as well. I was wondering if I will marry her can I include the child in sponsorship? what should be the best step? to marry her and sponsor them? I was here in Canada when she gave birth. There's no birth certificate yet under my name because we are not married. I'm not sure if the immigration will denied my sponsorship because of having child in common. Please help me! My plan is to marry her in 2017 , the child is around 2 1/2 year old by that time.
For me, just go in court for the change of surname of the baby and marry your girlfriend. More easier and not complicated. Its easy to change the name of the baby in the philippines as long as the mother of the baby will agree. Its like the baby is illegitimate because there is no fathers name at baby birth certificate. You can file it on court for legalization. It will only takes months but not longer 2-3 maybe.

kanikanavdeep

Jul 13, 2015
Dear all,

Please help me with my queries:
1)I have applied for spouse PR visa and have received initial eligibility approval from Canada.My file has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office in April 2015.As per the timelines for visa processing, it may take upto 16 months.
Please let me know if this is the real time processing times or it takes earlier then that?
2) Will it be a good plan to apply for tourist visa while the application is in process here in India? Will it impact negatively if apply for tourist visa?

3)Is there a negative impact of GCMS notes on my file processing?

Any answers from the experts will be highly appreciated

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikanavdeep said:
Dear all,

Please help me with my queries:
1)I have applied for spouse PR visa and have received initial eligibility approval from Canada.My file has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office in April 2015.As per the timelines for visa processing, it may take upto 16 months.
Please let me know if this is the real time processing times or it takes earlier then that?
2) Will it be a good plan to apply for tourist visa while the application is in process here in India? Will it impact negatively if apply for tourist visa?

3)Is there a negative impact of GCMS notes on my file processing?

Any answers from the experts will be highly appreciated

(1) This is average Time for Applicant but it may vary Case to case as some cases are complicated to Make decision for visa officer.
(2) Well it is up to you if you want to apply for visitor visa. It do not Impact Positively or negatively.
(3) GCMS Notes do not have Negative Impact but if everything is going as it should then do not Apply for GCMS notes.Usually GCMS notes are helpful if you have any doubt about processing of application or Average time have passed for Application.

August2015

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Faisal,

I strongly suggest you attesting supporting documents, as they are the most important part of the application.

good luck

IB W8in

Mar 21, 2015
Hi All,

My Wife's PR Application status on ecas has changed from application received to In Process. Does anyone have an idea what this really means, i am assuming this is a good sign

:)

Thank you all in advance

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
August2015 said:
HI can any one share the timeline document please for spousal sponsorship
The 2015 spreadsheet is in my signature. Most of the VO-specific threads have their own versions.

userpg

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015, received by CIC: 15-05-2015
AOR Received.
18-06-2015
File Transfer...
SA: 15-07-2015, AOR2: 06-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
07-12-2015 :)
Hey guys!
I received my AOR2 form Warsaw VO yesterday, but I just logged in to my application and it says 'In process'!!!
I am a bit confused, because looking at the 2015 Outland spreadsheet it seems like nobody gets the 'In process' status so quickly and that for Warsaw VO it takes around 140 days to get 'In process'!
What does it mean? What can I expect?
Please help!

PS. This is my AOR2 email I received yesterday:
'This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear XXX,
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2015/05/15. (...)
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland'

Anyone?

camo

Jul 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2015
AOR Received.
May 15, 2015
File Transfer...
July 15, 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
March 27, 2015
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
November 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 25, 2015
Hello guys Cheesy I'm from Morocco and my husband is from Algeria. He is sponsoring me, we sent application at the end of April. here is my timeline:
SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS:
1-We received your application to sponsor on May 11, 2015.
2-We started processing your application on June 10, 2015.
3-We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2015 about the decision on your application.
PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION STATUS:
1-We received application for permanent residence on May 11, 2015.
2(Medical results have been received.
The Embassy in my country contacted me from more prooves: prooves my husband lives in Canada, prooves of communication (I sent only 12 pages at first because I thought it was just about sending some samples), more wedding/honeymoon pictures.
I just sent those documents and about 500 pages of communication history to my ambassy around 2 weeks ago. But didn't receive any answer. Do u think the 12 pages I sent before will cause problems? Is any one of u in the same situation?
I wish you all the great of luck !

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
Hi! My uncle is a temporary foreign worker and is getting married to a Canadian citizen. He was previously married but divorced. Should he included his children in the application? His work permit will expire on November and he can no longer apply for an extension since he already met the 4 year quota. Can he also include an open permit application so he can stay in Canada while waiting for the decision?

nkk0127

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23-07-2013
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
22-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
sanduja said:
Hello Friends

I am a canadian PR and getting married in nov 2015 in India. the girl is from india and she doesn't work. It takes from one year to one and a half to get spouce visa. I have seen that they don't give visitor visa after applying for spouce PR.

What do u guys suggest should I apply for visitor visa before getting married or I should go through the normal process and then wait for one year??
Hi Sanduja, where you able to confirm whether Visitor visa can be applied, after applying for spouse sponsored PR?

cBert

Aug 8, 2015
Hello, this is my first post - wondering if anyone can help me!

I am a Canadian citizen also with UK citizenship, living and working in London. My husband is a UK citizen and our daughter, born last year in London, is a UK citizen.

While we have had plans to emigrate under family class sponsorship at some point in the future, my marriage may be dissolving and now I am facing the possibility of being stuck on UK soil away from home as a single mum.

Are there any other options for my young daughter to be able to move with me to Canada, or should I expect the same family sponsorship process, only with just one dependent rather than spouse + dependent?

I'm also concerned about starting the process either with or without him in the application, and the situation changing and having to start over again!

I am speaking to an immigration lawyer next week, but am too impatient to wait for her advice :)

Thank you in advance!