+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship with Criminal Rehabilitation

Cet20

Nov 22, 2023
Hi! I just wonder how it is going? I hope there is a positive news. Cause I have to apply my fiancé's PR this year..

pooky73

Jan 31, 2024
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Category........
FAM
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2024
Hi! I just wonder how it is going? I hope there is a positive news. Cause I have to apply my fiancé's PR this year..
Ugh, I still haven’t submitted the application, it is so expensive :(
Hopefully I can get it in by the end of this month.
I will update this post once it is submitted and with any progress that is made, good or bad :)

REET@18

Sep 9, 2022
Hello!

I am sponsoring my husband for permanent residency but he has a criminal record in the USA, he currently lives in the DR. I am submitting the criminal rehabilitation application at the same time as the permanent residency application. Anyone else been through this process or is currently going through this process? I would appreciate any feedback that pertains to this situation.

TIA!
Hi
I’m in the same situation .
I was convicted for common assault and negligent driving in 2017 in Australia.
Spousal sponsorship and criminal rehabilitation application submitted on Jan 4 ,2024
Received AOR AND Biomteric on Feb 13
medical request - July 4
Pr tracker show background in progress

Reactions: pooky73

Pkmehak

Apr 10, 2024
Hi
I just want to give some update on our spousal sponsorship + rehab application which was submitted on august 6, 2024. Today i got an additional docs request for police clearance certificate from a country where misrepresentation crime happened . However i already post them docs subsequently after online submission. I think now i need to call ircc and let them that i have already send original pcc through mail to Mississauga office.

pooky73

Jan 31, 2024
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Category........
FAM
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2024
Hi
I just want to give some update on our spousal sponsorship + rehab application which was submitted on august 6, 2024. Today i got an additional docs request for police clearance certificate from a country where misrepresentation crime happened . However i already post them docs subsequently after online submission. I think now i need to call ircc and let them that i have already send original pcc through mail to Mississauga office.
Thanks for the update! Did you receive an AOR or is this the first communication you have received since you submitted the applications? Also, I submitted the criminal rehabilitation and the permanent resident applications both at the same time within the permanent residency application. Is that how you did it? I still need to mail the originals for the police clearances but I was waiting for the AOR or a request for them so I can put a reference number in and on the envelope when I mail it and make sure I send it to the right address.

Pkmehak

Apr 10, 2024
Yes i submitted both applications online and i didn't get any AOR yet, however they gave me application number.
Its our second spousal sponsorship application as first one got rejected.. so i was already having his UCI number .. that's why i send original pcc.. but i think i should have waited to get some request regarding this