App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dr.Dua said:
Really I felt my heart sink after hearing this news of refusal of your case..dear sister did u send your original urdu nikkah nama by post to your visa office OR u sent them scanned copy of your urdu nikah nama by email..Make it clear ,,,cic needs everything original and in paper , not scanned copy by e mail..
I sent everything to my lawyer - I dont know how they sent it. I dont even have the strenght to get up from my office and drive home because I'm afraid the moment I see my little girl's face, I'll burst out crying.

Everyone please remember my daughter and I in your prayers and pray that we can appeal for our case and my daughter has a normal loving family which every child in the world deserves! Ameen and Inshallah!

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

I think you should hire a lawyer of canadavisa.com .. May Allah help u and all of us, AAMEEN

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

PrayingforPR said:
I sent everything to my lawyer - I dont know how they sent it. I dont even have the strenght to get up from my office and drive home because I'm afraid the moment I see my little girl's face, I'll burst out crying.

Everyone please remember my daughter and I in your prayers and pray that we can appeal for our case and my daughter has a normal loving family which every child in the world deserves! Ameen and Inshallah!
Please take care of yourself ,, you have a daughter to take care as well .. Consult a lawyer of canadavisa.com .. There is a solution to every problem,,the only thing is Allah guide us to the right path..I feel very sorry for your case as I am also a female..we all will pray for u and you will see inshaa Allah your problem will be solved soon..

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

PrayingforPR said:

You should go to a diffrent immigration lawyer. Prepare an affdavit explaining you have already sent them nikah certidicate in urdy twice. Send the orginal paper by yourself. Stating application#, marrige certificate in urdu; you had sent twice. Oath commisioner must sign it. Make sure the affidavit letter is on orginal government paper.

Second ask the lawyer how did he send the papers by mailing it to them or scaning.

I am praying hard for you, myself, and all who are waiting
May god gives us visas fast( AMEEN)

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015

PrayingforPR said:
What does PFL means?
PFL means procedure fairness letter ( a letter is sent usually to ask the Applicant to explain his/her side )

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015

PrayingforPR said:
I am so sorry to hear about this :( , i will pray for the patience and hope that you need.
God never put us in more problems than we can handle, just be strong for yourself and your daughter and i know its so hard for you but you should get yourself together and dust yourself of, as your fight is not over and you should have the strength to give it one more shot, one more try. you owe it to your Daughter and marriage.

Don't listen to anyone who doesn't know you and judging you and your husband. Just be strong. you can do this In sh Allah

also i would also recommend what Dr.Dua said, contact canadavisa lawyer , someone from the office of Campbell Cohen

http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html

Good luck
regards
Zam

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

PrayingforPR said:

May Allah help u out in this tough time. All the members can understand ur feelings. U r in our prayers. Please be relaxed take care of ur daugther and ur self. Consult different immg lawyer. I hope there should be an option for u to get ur case reviewed.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

handsup said:
OMG, I am to shocked and really really sad for you and your loved ones. This lawyer thing is mostly ****. May Allah help you to come out of this situation. There is a thread in this forum for appeal cases and related stuff. I would suggest you to try reading that and find a way to support your case. Appeal and reapply are almost same (To an extent as per my info).
Great advice.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.0.html

Btw Handsup, could you plz share your timeline? (you can PM me, thanks)

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

Dr.Dua said:
Please take care of yourself ,, you have a daughter to take care as well .. Consult a lawyer of canadavisa.com .. There is a solution to every problem,,the only thing is Allah guide us to the right path..I feel very sorry for your case as I am also a female..we all will pray for u and you will see inshaa Allah your problem will be solved soon..
Me as well! My husband and I have a son and from the bottom of my heart I pray that ur family is united after all. A mother's heart and prayers are never unheard by Allah.
Pls take the advice of the others regarding a canadavisa.com lawyer....you need better and correct advice for a plan of success ahead.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

PrayingforPR said:

Sister my heart goes out to you and your daughter , I know its a torrid time but please gather yourself for the sake of your daughter and leave everything to ALLAH. As regarding your matter I will recommend to complain about your lawyer to the Law society, you have to present them all the evidences and have to make a strong case if you want to fight him and trust me this society (if lawyer found doing misconduct) will take strict action against him.

http://www.lsuc.on.ca/with.aspx?id=644

That is something you do after you go through your case , I will pray and ask all my close ones to pray that you get your chance for appeal.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

sohaib1 said:
I think MP is full of it. She doesn't know what she is talkin about. I am preety sure you can appeal. I will pray hard for you and everyone and ofcourse for myself as well. Appealing is your right
Completely agree with you!! Don't worry we are all praying for you.
just be patient for a few weeks until your letter comes.
i am sure that good news is around the corner. In shaa Allah. :)

Keep positive!!

qw101

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 24, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 6, 2015 (DM as well)
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 11, 2015

sponsorfa27 said:
Completely agree with you!! Don't worry we are all praying for you.
just be patient for a few weeks until your letter comes.
i am sure that good news is around the corner. In shaa Allah. :)

Keep positive!!
So sorry to hear about this hurdle in the reunification of your family. As many others have already said, please try not to panic and wait for the actual CIC letter, which will clearly lay out the exact reason(s) for refusal and what your appeal rights are. Normally, they don't refuse a case without appeal rights unless there's evidence of fraud or misrepresentation and your MP office staff may just not fully understand your case/looked in detail at ur case and hence have caused a big time panic for you.

My 2 cents would be to just wait for the actual CIC letter and consult a pro lawyer, and then formulate a plan to directly address the exact CIC concerns. It would be also worthwhile to read the appeals threads to get a better sense of what the normal procedure is and get a bit of console.

Just be strong and patient and Insha Allah everything will be alright eventually. I pray for you from the bottom of my heart.

zee_123

Feb 23, 2015

Hello all,

I need some help, my PP was sent to CHC ISLAMABAD 5 weeks ago for visa issuance as they emailed that my file had reached the final stage. It's a spouse case and my husband is a Canadian Citizen. Now my passport isn't back and my medical has expired. I am 3 months Pregnant how can this affect my case in anyway.

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

zee_123 said:
Hello all,

I need some help, my PP was sent to CHC ISLAMABAD 5 weeks ago for visa issuance as they emailed that my file had reached the final stage. It's a spouse case and my husband is a Canadian Citizen. Now my passport isn't back and my medical has expired. I am 3 months Pregnant how can this affect my case in anyway.
It takes some time 6 - 8 weeks in islamabad. Keep ur hopes high. Can u please share ur timeline?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sohaib1 said:
I think MP is full of it. She doesn't know what she is talking about. I am pretty sure you can appeal. I will pray hard for you and everyone and of course for myself as well. Appealing is your right
I agree. My MP told me my sponsorship application is being sent to New Delhi when it actually went to London.