Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

khurram19801 said:
AOA dear members, all ppakistani, any one now how long embassy take passport after ppr my time already cross one month ago please pm me shear experence, plz come at private msg
you are asking this question again n again n not getting the exact n correct answer. i know your state of mind how worried you are...
why dont u call chc isb ?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)

Kashii said:
London visa office.....
Is that really true??.... I think you would still put Islamabad.... but processing centre will route it to London.... cuz the application is still for pak not london

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

shahbano said:
Hi guys

I recently sent LVO an email inquiring about the time line, etc. I'll post their response, it might be helpful to some of you. :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is part of an inventory of files that was transferred to London from Islamabad. The posted processing time for cases being processed in London does not accurately reflect the current processing time for these transferred files from Islamabad. At the time of the transfer, the processing time for Family Class applications in Islamabad exceeded 32 months. Since the transfer, we have been devoting resources to process this inventory and bring the processing time within the departmental standard of 12 months. The processing time has already improved significantly. However, we have not reached the departmental standard yet. In order to give you a sense of the current processing time on the inventory of files transferred from Islamabad, please note that we are currently reviewing applications submitted in May-June 2013.

Rest assured that as soon as your file is reviewed, we will contact you about the next steps. Please wait to hear from us.

We hope this is of assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

1 Grosvenor Square

London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
That is so stupid!.... wut bout the 2011, 2012 cases??.... Those ppl have been forgotten bout... they should prioritize those ppl.... I think its ridiculous the way these people r working.... people r losing hope over on the 2011-2012 thread!

Don't get me wrong... I'm happy for the 2013 cases..... It's good to see there is improvement.... May we all get reunited with our loved ones soon inshallah!

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014

handsup said:
you are asking this question again n again n not getting the exact n correct answer. i know your state of mind how worried you are...
why dont u call chc isb ?
brother i am sorry again and again i m bothered you, so some ppl post time line that ppl rec pp from embassy isl after ten moth is it true

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

khurram19801 said:
brother i am sorry again and again i m bothered you, so some ppl post time line that ppl rec pp from embassy isl after ten moth is it true
Ya n some ppl submitted passports last summer n they still haven't received them back

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

khurram19801 said:
Please do not say sorry instead call or email CHC and get your PPR status. You 'll get relief.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

aali said:
Hi all,

I have receieved email from LVO today. It says send passport copies and information chart to Lodongon office. It is PPR2 , but information chart is missing in the email. The only attachemnet in the email is a 4 page document which include photo specifictaion, original passport request sending detail to Islamabad and return address label etc etc but i dont anything saying information Chart.

Please help me what is Information Chart, where I can find this ???? did they miss to attach information chart in the email. Should I contact LVE to send me Information chart??? What do i do now???

Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Send and email and ask for the PPR1 to get the chart

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014

handsup said:
Please do not say sorry instead call or email CHC and get your PPR status. You 'll get relief.
if i sent email what thay will reply and may be thay dont reply what you observ it

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

khurram19801 said:
if i sent email what thay will reply and may be thay dont reply what you observ it
[/quote

itna na sochein and send an email. wo repl q nahin krein gay? :)

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

My wife got her visa alhadmualillah

timeline is

dec 2012. case filed
January 2013 ..aor
September 2014, re med request
ppr1 and 2 on sept 24
sent passport to Islamabad on 0ct 15
passport stamped with visa on oct 25.

some of us are waiting for 30 days after ppr 1 and 2 as instructed. i took some risk and sent passports after 2 weeks. and got it back with visa.
you can do it at your risk.

one more issue. my son was born here in pak. i applied for his proof of citizenship in Canada. i was in assumption that his paper or some travel docs will come automatically with wife visa but no. did not get anything, no instructions, nothing. I even sent my sons Pakistani passport but nothing on it or no letter of explanation.

i went i Islamabad and spoke to counselor there he told me to apply for his canadian temporary validity passport as some of guys here told me. i just had 17 days cus i came to pak to get my fam. so now i have applied it i hope i get it back before 15.

the counselor told and have promised me that he will process asap and will not put it in que, but he said he does not confirm if it would comeback by 15.
he told me the process is for 4 weeks we will try to bring down as much as possible. i had to pay the tickets and show him the itinerary, and invoice.
I hope i get it back

how long do they usually take to issue the passport like that? you think it would come back in 2 weeks? well that counselor promised to try his best, they also have my paid tickets for 15 nov. what you guys think?

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]

nike5 said:
My wife got her visa alhadmualillah

timeline is

dec 2012. case filed
January 2013 ..aor
September 2014, re med request
ppr1 and 2 on sept 24
sent passport to Islamabad on 0ct 15
passport stamped with visa on oct 25.

some of us are waiting for 30 days after ppr 1 and 2 as instructed. i took some risk and sent passports after 2 weeks. and got it back with visa.
you can do it at your risk.

one more issue. my son was born here in pak. i applied for his proof of citizenship in Canada. i was in assumption that his paper or some travel docs will come automatically with wife visa but no. did not get anything, no instructions, nothing. I even sent my sons Pakistani passport but nothing on it or no letter of explanation.

i went i Islamabad and spoke to counselor there he told me to apply for his canadian temporary validity passport as some of guys here told me. i just had 17 days cus i came to pak to get my fam. so now i have applied it i hope i get it back before 15.

the counselor told and have promised me that he will process asap and will not put it in que, but he said he does not confirm if it would comeback by 15.
he told me the process is for 4 weeks we will try to bring down as much as possible. i had to pay the tickets and show him the itinerary, and invoice.
I hope i get it back

how long do they usually take to issue the passport like that? you think it would come back in 2 weeks? well that counselor promised to try his best, they also have my paid tickets for 15 nov. what you guys think?
Congrats, what is the exact date your wife did remedial?

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

EagleMan said:
Congrats, what is the exact date your wife did remedial?
thanks. i think it was sept 5, sent all the docs to london next day, reached there in 2 or 3 days i think. they sent ppr 1 and 2 after 2 weeks or remeds i think. so that was quick. alhamdulillah

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

@nike5 I believe u will get the child's passport in time.. it wont take no more than 20 days in ur case.. even in some urgency they give visa or travelling documents in a week time.. best of luck

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

ipoo said:
@ nike5 I believe u will get the child's passport in time.. it wont take no more than 20 days in ur case.. even in some urgency they give visa or travelling documents in a week time.. best of luck
thats the thing dont have 20 days, you think they can issue it. cus i have bought the tickets already, of 15 nov. and have applied yesterday for passport for my child as that counselor told me. i hope i dont go through that financial burden of changing seats.. you think i will get it?

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

@ nike5 well I still believe u will get it, but u have to be in touch with high commission, and have them ur copy of tickets.. inshAllah u will get in time.. best of luck