+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SpousalPR2023

Aug 11, 2024
Thank you so much. May things become easy for you as well!
They stamped our passport and returned it to us within 10 days of submission to the vfs visa centre. Are we good to go now? Also, is it okay to land in Canada 10-15 days before expiry of this visa or we should go well im advance? Expiry is in May next year. Apart from passport, visa sticker and copr any other are there any other documents we should be carrying with us?
Documents to carry : COPR DEFINITELY! any oth"er visa related letter/ email etc. definitely keep printed copies of it. Dont rely on digital, in a long journey like this one, devices will be used frequently and it may not have power when you need it. So keep a very well organized pocket folder in your hand bag which has all relevant docs/emails with CIC.

Yes, you can enter Canada as long as your Visa has not expired. Ofcourse dont delay it to last day - but technically yes you can. Also be prepared to provide an answer if the immigration officer asks...."what took you so long?" :)

mahnoorBano

Sep 2, 2024
Hi folks,
My husband (Sponsor) did a mistake on the online portal and submitted application with wrong signature.
In the consent form at very end of application he wrote his name instead of mine.
So is there anything we can do like a webform to inform IRCC.
Thanks.

SpousalPR2023

Aug 11, 2024
Hi folks,
My husband (Sponsor) did a mistake on the online portal and submitted application with wrong signature.
In the consent form at very end of application he wrote his name instead of mine.
So is there anything we can do like a webform to inform IRCC.
Thanks.
Its a simple error. Just send another webform - write two lines about the mistake. And sign it correctly this time :)

Sponsor101

Aug 25, 2024
Hey bro i have eligibility and background completed biometric (unable to do before) provided ADR. Application submitted Jan 31. Medical pass on July 31st.

I have done medical islamabad afghan applicant as well. Since tracker is broken im worried how long do you think I will recieve PPR? Been over a month since medical pass. No updates on tracker since May so probably no eCoPR.

Mudassir khan

May 26, 2023
Hey bro i have eligibility and background completed biometric (unable to do before) provided ADR. Application submitted Jan 31. Medical pass on July 31st.

I have done medical islamabad afghan applicant as well. Since tracker is broken im worried how long do you think I will recieve PPR? Been over a month since medical pass. No updates on tracker since May so probably no eCoPR.
How do you know that you have passed medical reply plz

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Who else has crossed the 12 month mark and is still waiting for pre-arrival?
Did you crossed 12 months as well?

15 months for us...and no sight or sound of any progress in the application.
And CIC has the audacity to boast 10months as Spousal PR processing time.
Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner living outside Canada: Outside Quebec
Processing time
10 months
Last updated: September 4, 2024 Updated monthly
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

On top of that - they write the longer you are waiting, the closer you are ....closer to getting lost in the system?
Cuz when you see Jan - Jun 2023 applicants waiting and October or Nov 2023 applicant getting their PPR ....
Then obviously its some LUNATIC updating these website and giving grossly incorrect information.

When Trackers are NOT being updated, is there any guarantee that these stats are updated?

What a mess is CIC!!!

agentorange_

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
Did you crossed 12 months as well?

15 months for us...and no sight or sound of any progress in the application.
And CIC has the audacity to boast 10months as Spousal PR processing time.
Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner living outside Canada: Outside Quebec
Processing time
10 months
Last updated: September 4, 2024 Updated monthly
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

On top of that - they write the longer you are waiting, the closer you are ....closer to getting lost in the system?
Cuz when you see Jan - Jun 2023 applicants waiting and October or Nov 2023 applicant getting their PPR ....
Then obviously its some LUNATIC updating these website and giving grossly incorrect information.

When Trackers are NOT being updated, is there any guarantee that these stats are updated?

What a mess is CIC!!!
Yeah I've crossed my 12 month processing time as well. Radio silence. No accountability. Sorry to hear that yours has been dragged onto the 15th month mark.

At this point it may just be better to expect the worst and more delays that is...

ASA_22

Jan 16, 2024
Hi everyone, thankfully, our application has finally been approved.

Here is the timeline:
Sponsor: Canadian citizen
PA: Pakistan
VO: London

Application submitted: Oct 19, 2023
AOR: Dec 07, 2023
SA: Feb 09, 2024
BIL: Feb 08, 2024
Biometrics completed: Feb 23
Med request: April 09
Medical done: April 26
Medical completed : May 04