+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MrsPasha

Aug 2, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm a Canadian citizen living in Pakistan for the past 4 years. Got married almost 19 months ago and even have 7 month old son with my husband. I'm now planning to move back to Canada with my husband for our son's better future. We are almost done with our spousal visa application but I have a concern, how much funds do we need to show in our account to get the application approved? We currently have 19,000 CAD in our savings.
Note: I left my job after the birth of my son however my husband is currently employed and he supports us financially.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a Canadian citizen living in Pakistan for the past 4 years. Got married almost 19 months ago and even have 7 month old son with my husband. I'm now planning to move back to Canada with my husband for our son's better future. We are almost done with our spousal visa application but I have a concern, how much funds do we need to show in our account to get the application approved? We currently have 19,000 CAD in our savings.
Note: I left my job after the birth of my son however my husband is currently employed and he supports us financially.
I think it's sufficient fund to start a new life in Canada

Reactions: MrsPasha

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Thank you! So relieved. Should I submit our application then?
did your son get Canadian citizenship through separate application as proof of citizenship application because you are Canadian citizen? I think you will have to apply 2 applications …first for your son and second for your husband (PR application)…for your son you will have to apply at Islamabad high commission for proof of citizenship with your Canadian citizenship certificate copy…

MrsPasha

Aug 2, 2024
did your son get Canadian citizenship through separate application as proof of citizenship application because you are Canadian citizen? I think you will have to apply 2 applications …first for your son and second for your husband (PR application)…for your son you will have to apply at Islamabad high commission for proof of citizenship with your Canadian citizenship certificate copy…
Yes, we have already applied for our son. The application is in process though.

MrsPasha

Aug 2, 2024
There is another option trv visa for your husband and son…after 2 or 3 attempts people get it then in Canada apply PR application for your husband..
I think TRV is a risky business isn't it? I don't wanna risk anything or make them think we are too desperate to move back to Canada. How much time do you think it's gonna take for my husband to get hid PR if we apply in August? Also, thanks for letting me know about my son',s citizenship processing time. Fingers crossed!

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I think TRV is a risky business isn't it? I don't wanna risk anything or make them think we are too desperate to move back to Canada. How much time do you think it's gonna take for my husband to get hid PR if we apply in August? Also, thanks for letting me know about my son',s citizenship processing time. Fingers crossed!
Straight forward case I hope like yours would take time maximum within 10 months for PR Applicants. But TRV is not bad choice after applying PR application after getting AOR …many peoples I have seen they got trv and completed remaining part of PR application here in Canada.

Reactions: MrsPasha

MrsPasha

Aug 2, 2024
Straight forward case I hope like yours would take time maximum within 10 months for PR Applicants. But TRV is not bad choice after applying PR application after getting AOR …many peoples I have seen they got trv and completed remaining part of PR application here in Canada.
Alright, thank you so much! Means a lot.

hello3241

Aug 9, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I need some guidance with my wife's PR application as per our current situation.

I am a Canadian Citizen based in Pakistan. I have applied for Wife's PR. We have a daughter who is also a Canadian Citizen by birth. During the processing of our spousal PR application, we also had the birth of our second child outside of Canada where we live. And for whom we are still waiting for the citizenship certificate and consequently passport as well. Our first child already has Canadian passport.

Now we have received the passport request letter from the IRCC. What is not clear in the email is, do we need to submit the passports of all family members, including myself and my daughter (who are already Canadian Citizens and have passports)? If not, are photos also to be submitted of all family members or just my wife? Also, for our newborn son who doesnt have the Canadian passport yet, what do we submit instead?

What do we write in Appendix A where they have asked for passport, height and eye colour info for all family members, is it only for the PR applicants or everyone's details need to be filled in it?

MrsPasha

Aug 2, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I need some guidance with my wife's PR application as per our current situation.

I am a Canadian Citizen based in Pakistan. I have applied for Wife's PR. We have a daughter who is also a Canadian Citizen by birth. During the processing of our spousal PR application, we also had the birth of our second child outside of Canada where we live. And for whom we are still waiting for the citizenship certificate and consequently passport as well. Our first child already has Canadian passport.

Now we have received the passport request letter from the IRCC. What is not clear in the email is, do we need to submit the passports of all family members, including myself and my daughter (who are already Canadian Citizens and have passports)? If not, are photos also to be submitted of all family members or just my wife? Also, for our newborn son who doesnt have the Canadian passport yet, what do we submit instead?

What do we write in Appendix A where they have asked for passport, height and eye colour info for all family members, is it only for the PR applicants or everyone's details need to be filled in it?
Hello Everyone,

You just need to submit your wife's passport cause the rest of you are already Canadian. Secondly, you don't have to submit your son's passport as of yet so don't worry about that.
Last, if its clearly stated that you have to submit info e.g height eye color etc for all family members then you must submit for all otherwise only for the PA.