Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mercy24 said:
This is a sad reality. You think with the election year they would reduce the time as it was painful enough waiting for your spouse. This is simply inhumane.
absolutely, they should be working towards decreasing the processing time on the other hand they are introducing the express entry while the spouses/family immigrations time is keep increasing simply ridiculous nobody gonna vote them.....

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

Has anyone ever asked IOM how many days they take to email XRAY results if its XRAY medical request only?

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Any feedback on below..!!!

Hi - I'm trying to quote but my msg is not uploading..

Need help -- My application was directly transferred at LVO on 25-April-2014 and I didn't do upfront medical. Alhumdulillah, I got medical request couple of days back and I also got an appointment. My question is that, that either my case will fall under 11 months process time or 29 months process time?? Any idea. Tnx

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

I feel really sad to see the processing time increased to 29 months..!! :( I can't understand why is it so hard for them to process spouse immigration applications where elsewhere (USA, Australia, UK) it doesn't take longer than a year. Now the main question is would this time line apply to 2014 applications also which are already in LVO.?? , After watching the pattern on this forum I was expecting an answer to my application in 2 months, as most of the April 2014 members were getting remed or PPR requests..!!

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

rrhhdd said:
What date of july ur file transferred to london?
1st July.

samnaw

Feb 13, 2015

AOA Guys. I was referred to this website by someone. I guess everyone knows about the 29 month time frame now. I guess my question is how far has the LVO gotten with remed requests. When do you guys think i will get a request from them.

Application received by LVO: Sept 18th 2014. And now waiting.... :(

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

samnaw said:
AOA Guys. I was referred to this website by someone. I guess everyone knows about the 29 month time frame now. I guess my question is how far has the LVO gotten with remed requests. When do you guys think i will get a request from them.

Application received by LVO: Sept 18th 2014. And now waiting.... :(

Remedical is requested when the Medical is about to expire .i.e. 1 year, sometime they extend that results for 1.5 year or so..but usually it is one year...
you will get the visa before ur medical expire..b hopeful and wait for another 4-5 months, you will hear good news

samnaw

Feb 13, 2015

Sorry guys another question...really worried. Please try to be as detailed as possible. Wify is on my case. Shocked to see 29 months.

1) So does this mean I will have to wait another 4-5 months from today for remed request from CIC? My remed request will come in June 2015? My med expires end of March 2015.

2) What does 29 month time frame mean by the way? Means 80% of the application in 2014 were processed in 29 months?

So if my application went to LVO on Sept 18th, 2014 means i have to wait 29 months from them to process it. Means April 2017-ish!!!

3) If my application is straightforward. Simple Spouse Sponsorship app. What time frame should I keep in mind? 20% 50% or 80% process time.

Application sent to Mississauga: July 31st 2014
Application went to LVO: Sept 18th 2014
and now waiting.....

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015

samnaw said:
Sorry guys another question...really worried. Please try to be as detailed as possible. Wify is on my case. Shocked to see 29 months.

1) So does this mean I will have to wait another 4-5 months from today for remed request from CIC? My remed request will come in June 2015? My med expires end of March 2015.

REPLY) how do you know ur RE-medical req. will come in june 2015. And why are you worried about it..if it comes just do it once again. I respect that its a waste of extra money, but what can a person do in this regard..

2) What does 29 month time frame mean by the way? Means 80% of the application in 2014 were processed in 29 months?

Reply) Yes, you are right.

So if my application went to LVO on Sept 18th, 2014 means i have to wait 29 months from them to process it. Means April 2017-ish!!!

Reply) well, Stay positive, certainly 29 months means that its gonna take longer now as it has been. These long processing times were expected if you were following the update (All the pakistani files are also considered by LVO now, not Islamabad and since alot of Pakistan applicant apply and also there was a back log , because Islamabad was not handling files and was waiting for the decisions, so that was the reason of SUCH A LONG processing time)

3) If my application is straightforward. Simple Spouse Sponsorship app. What time frame should I keep in mind? 20% 50% or 80% process time.

Reply) Well, you cant be sure, it depends on ur luck, Average is higher so odds are that ur processing time will b higher too, (sad reality, sorry about that)

I wish you very good luck and all the other applicant.

Application sent to Mississauga: July 31st 2014
Application went to LVO: Sept 18th 2014
and now waiting.....

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sh52 said:
Has anyone ever asked IOM how many days they take to email XRAY results if its XRAY medical request only?
Does it shows in process in your ECAS status.? I hope INSHA ALLAH it remains the way they are processing right now, if not then you guys can consider yourself pretty lucky for getting your files in process on time..!!

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

Hello!
I am new to this site and forum...the question I was hoping to ask has probably been asked before but I'm hoping someone can help ease my mind!
I'm sponsoring my husband from Pakistan. Our application was received Oct.6/14.
Received email nov. 28 that our application has been received and second line says medical results received (about 1 month later this was updated).
I've been reading that generally people have been told their app. Is in lvo....is this info given right away after AOR?
Also it doesn't say "in process". Does this mean they haven't even looked at our file yet?
Last thing should we just assume our file is in lvo?

Any help would be so appreciated!!

Thank you :)

I hope and pray that our wishes for our families to be united with us all soon are fulfilled!!

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Mercy24 said:
I was born in Toronto but my parents are from East Africa of Gujarati origin. My wife is originally from Hunza, Pakistan.
Masha'allah, feel very fortunate and blessed to have met her. She is expecting our baby end of April 2015. :)

Timeline: (days elapsed -includes weekend/holidays)
Nov 10, 2014 - CIC-M received application (0 day)
Jan 23, 2015 - AOR received (74 days)
Feb 12, 2015 - Stage 1 approval, file transferred to LVO (94 days)
That is a great news. Congrats on the married life and the new addition :)
I would suggest you to apply for TRV for you wife as LVO is now 29 months processing VO.

HFHH13 said:
Hello!
I am new to this site and forum...the question I was hoping to ask has probably been asked before but I'm hoping someone can help ease my mind!
I'm sponsoring my husband from Pakistan. Our application was received Oct.6/14.
Received email nov. 28 that our application has been received and second line says medical results received (about 1 month later this was updated).
I've been reading that generally people have been told their app. Is in lvo....is this info given right away after AOR?
Also it doesn't say "in process". Does this mean they haven't even looked at our file yet?
Last thing should we just assume our file is in lvo?

Any help would be so appreciated!!

Thank you :)

I hope and pray that our wishes for our families to be united with us all soon are fulfilled!!
Hello
You have to send an email to inquire about your file. BUT now all family cases are being processed at LVO so your file MUST be there too. ISB is only processing TRV and Student Visas.
Yes that means that your file is not opened yet for stage 2. It will become in process the file is opened. But sometimes the VO does not update status often. So do not worry much.

paknew said:
Any feedback on below..!!!

Hi - I'm trying to quote but my msg is not uploading..

Need help -- My application was directly transferred at LVO on 25-April-2014 and I didn't do upfront medical. Alhumdulillah, I got medical request couple of days back and I also got an appointment. My question is that, that either my case will fall under 11 months process time or 29 months process time?? Any idea. Tnx
Well nothing can be said right now, what is updated on the source of this info, when is it applicable?
Also we have to wait to see the trend on the forum by posts that whether it is for 2015 applicants or for all that are already in the inventory.

Dr.Dua

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Given with application
AOR Received.
25-04-2013 via email
File Transfer...
02-09-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
20-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah soon

sulemanmirza said:
I feel really sad to see the processing time increased to 29 months..!! :( I can't understand why is it so hard for them to process spouse immigration applications where elsewhere (USA, Australia, UK) it doesn't take longer than a year. Now the main question is would this time line apply to 2014 applications also which are already in LVO.?? , After watching the pattern on this forum I was expecting an answer to my application in 2 months, as most of the April 2014 members were getting remed or PPR requests..!!
I think the new time of LVO , 29 months is applicable to all applicants,new and old,,unless they have received Passport request.According to my experience ,,as my husband applied for my case ( spousal ) in april 2013 ,,and file was transferred to islamabad ,,still now its in islamabad.In april 2013 ,islamabad processing time was 28 months,,which kept on increasing and in july 2014 it became 33 months..When my husband asked about my case from call centre and MP office in december 2014 and january 2015 respectively,they said wait ,your wife's processing time is 33 months..still time ..means they are not following the processing time when application was received to CIC ,,they are following the current processing time..For which they say,time increases due to increased number for files..and according to one member of forum,,it depends on quota of visas per year,,not due to over work..now for my case its going to be 36 months( the up dated processing time for islamabad ) ,,Sad reality... :( But Allah knows better..

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

Dr.Dua said:
I think the new time of LVO , 29 months is applicable to all applicants,new and old,,unless they have received Passport request.According to my experience ,,as my husband applied for my case ( spousal ) in april 2013 ,,and file was transferred to islamabad ,,still now its in islamabad.In april 2013 ,islamabad processing time was 28 months,,which kept on increasing and in july 2014 it became 33 months..When my husband asked about my case from call centre and MP office in december 2014 and january 2015 respectively,they said wait ,your wife's processing time is 33 months..still time ..means they are not following the processing time when application was received to CIC ,,they are following the current processing time..For which they say,time increases due to increased number for files..and according to one member of forum,,it depends on quota of visas per year,,not due to over work..now for my case its going to be 36 months( the up dated processing time for islamabad ) ,,Sad reality... :( But Allah knows better..
After last update on CIC, islamabad processing time is 36 months now. :/

arslan527

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2014

Is this time increase due to the fact that London Office took over applications from Islamabad, which were just gathering dust for over a year.

I applied for spousal sponsorship on March 31, 2014 and London office asked for proof of birth for my wife on Tuesday - Feb 10th. Now sure how 29 months window will fit in.

TRV is really tough now, few people including my wife were refused the TRV.

Might be we all need to start bugging Immigration Minister.