File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
From what we were told no that was not an option.
They ask to Quratine alone in a room. And just drop the food outside. They asked me to come outside my door with a mask on and then left after 2 mins
Everyone just be cautious don’t go out for 2 weeks
Interesting! Rules keep changing...

Sheimus

Dec 22, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Primary:CPC- Sydney secondry: London
AOR Received.
10th February
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
12-03-2020
I think as of now, your file should have been transferred to VO. So, I suggest you to contact CPC Sydney NS and should enquire about the current status of your case.
My gcms and Sydney office states that security hasn't started yet. We talked to the mp she also tried to inquire that in which vo is my application. The irrc didn't told them about the office. But said that the office is reviewing the application and documents. What does this means

Sheimus

Dec 22, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
10th February
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
12-03-2020
Just saw my gcms. In the note section the officer left a text saying
Text: scedule A reviewed
What does this means?

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Just saw my gcms. In the note section the officer left a text saying
Text: scedule A reviewed
What does this means?
Don’t worry according to my judgment, your file is transferred to another visa office than London...may be to Austria or another place ..they r working on your file..after one year of your medical result you will get everything like pre arrival and dm ...so don’t worry

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
From what we were told no that was not an option.
They ask to Quratine alone in a room. And just drop the food outside. They asked me to come outside my door with a mask on and then left after 2 mins
Everyone just be cautious don’t go out for 2 weeks
if someone lives with his/her spouse so how can the police know about this... because it's impossible for them to check that..?? just wondering...

Sheimus

Dec 22, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
10th February
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
12-03-2020
Don’t worry according to my judgment, your file is transferred to another visa office than London...may be to Austria or another place ..they r working on your file..after one year of your medical result you will get everything like pre arrival and dm ...so don’t worry
thankyou brother

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Actually it’s not allowed to live with spouse for 14 days
I have seen you provide misinformation before as well. Can you please tell me where it says you cannot live with your spouse during quarantine?

It is a very well known fact that you are allowed to stay at your spouses residence and with them as long as they quarantine with you for 14 days as well. This is information that was told to people who were inspected because agents know it is impossible to quarantine separately for a lot of people living in 1 BR condos with a shared bathroom. ( Yes, some cases you can quarantine separately if you wish, but agents know there is no way to determine whether someone left their room or not, so it's only logical they can't enforce that ).

Please know that the information you share can have repercussions on people and how they plan, so it's always good to be sure before you post. No hard feelings. :)

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I have seen you provide misinformation before as well. Can you please tell me where it says you cannot live with your spouse during quarantine?

It is a very well known fact that you are allowed to stay at your spouses residence and with them as long as they quarantine with you for 14 days as well. This is information that was told to people who were inspected because agents know it is impossible to quarantine separately for a lot of people living in 1 BR condos with a shared bathroom. ( Yes, some cases you can quarantine separately if you wish, but agents know there is no way to determine whether someone left their room or not, so it's only logical they can't enforce that ).

Please know that the information you share can have repercussions on people and how they plan, so it's always good to be sure before you post. No hard feelings. :)
Just read habeeka4444’s comments about quarantine instructions given at Toronto airport to her...that she has to live in a room alone for 14 days ...than you will be able to understand

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Just read habeeka4444’s comments about quarantine instructions given at Toronto airport to her...that she has to live in a room alone for 14 days ...than you will be able to understand
I responded after reading that. Living in a room, firstly is impossible given the size of apartments, and agents know this, and secondly, even if one lives in a room, it is not the same as "not allowed to live with spouse for 14 days", which means you can't essentially live in the same house / apartment ( that's what it implies at least ).

I have traveled twice outside of Canada since lockdown, and each time on return they give you a flier/pamphlet which says you have to quarantine for 14 days and not leave your residence, it does not at any point specify it has to be in a room alone.

And I can personally assure you of people who have traveled to Canada and are staying with their spouses, who are quarantining together and agents checked and are fine with it.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I responded after reading that. Living in a room, firstly is impossible given the size of apartments, and agents know this, and secondly, even if one lives in a room, it is not the same as "not allowed to live with spouse for 14 days", which means you can't essentially live in the same house / apartment ( that's what it implies at least ).

I have traveled twice outside of Canada since lockdown, and each time on return they give you a flier/pamphlet which says you have to quarantine for 14 days and not leave your residence, it does not at any point specify it has to be in a room alone.

And I can personally assure you of people who have traveled to Canada and are staying with their spouses, who are quarantining together and agents checked and are fine with it.
i am referring habeeka4444's comments she recently arrived at Toronto airport, so first read her comments...i know actually nobody remains separate when her/his spouse arrived after 15 to 20 months, hahaha...so you should not try to pass bad comments due to lack of understanding....

Reactions: habeeka4444

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020

Yes that means both spouse and new immigrant are not allowed to leave the house for 2 weeks. But my husband had to go to work and qurantine for him was not possible.
1. Yes, it seems unrealistic but they come check even if you like in a apartment they knock and see if you are home. Because some people don’t qurantine and go out.
2. I only got called twice and both times they made sure to ask me if anyone else was with me in room and if I had window in my room. They say for fresh air just open window and sanitize the washroom

Reactions: riz7862

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Yes that means both spouse and new immigrant are not allowed to leave the house for 2 weeks. But my husband had to go to work and qurantine for him was not possible.
1. Yes, it seems unrealistic but they come check even if you like in a apartment they knock and see if you are home. Because some people don’t qurantine and go out.
2. I only got called twice and both times they made sure to ask me if anyone else was with me in room and if I had window in my room. They say for fresh air just open window and sanitize the washroom
thanks sister to clarify this point...otherwise that guy was some how trying to mislead new readers

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I think maybe there was some miscommunication while speaking to the officer in this case as pc8922 is correct in every case I’ve seen.

In habeeka4444’s case, she specifically said her husband can’t afford to quarantine for two weeks, therefore yes she must stay in her room and not have contact if he is still leaving the house. If the officers know that then yes they will check up and make sure she is not leaving her room.

For a couple who is quarantining together and are not leaving their house for any reason, they’re fine.

Last edited: