File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

How did u arrange ur file?
Did u clearly label every section in the file as per document checklist?

If u share email text with us as naveed said maybe we can help u further..
Dont worry :)

miss black said:
Friends i need some help .today i got email a long list of documnts n all are those i hav submitted earliear with app .i m so much worried i hav submitted urdu nikah nama orgnl on june 1st but they said i do nt meet the criteria as i didn't submit urdu nikahnama n translation but submited only marriahe certfct but thats nt true .they asked for marriage n post wedding pics, communication proof ,financial support , i sent them all the stuff with app .OMG don't know what to do .m so much worried he asked to submit all the requested documnts within 30 days .plz gime suggestion how to deal with all

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Any guesses for today guys? :-\

miss black

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015

AmyR said:
How did u arrange ur file?
Did u clearly label every section in the file as per document checklist?

If u share email text with us as naveed said maybe we can help u further..
Dont worry :)
have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. I have determined that you may not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act because you do not appear to meet Section R2, R4 and R117(1)(a) of IRPR. The Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state, in section R 2: “marriage” “marriage”, in respect of a marriage that took place outside Canada, means a marriage that is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under Canadian law. R 4. (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine. R 117. (1) A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is (a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner; You do not appear to meet these requirements because you have provide only your NADRA marriage registration certificate and not your Urdu Nikkah Nama and its English translation. You have provided no post-wedding photos to support your statements that you cohabited withsponsor after marriage. You have not provided evidence that your sponsor has returned to visit you since your marriage. You have provided little to no evidence of communication or proof of financial support to demonstrate a continued relationship between yourself and your sponsor. I am therefore have concerns that you do not meet the requirements of the Act. Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above. Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. This additional information must include the following documents: : > Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Urdu NN along with english translation. This must be received at this office by 2016/10/23 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos including post wedding photos. This must be received at this office by 2016/10/23 > Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor since marriage until present. This must be received at this office by 2016/10/23 > SPR's PPT: Copy of all pages of your Sponsor’s passport. This must be received at this office by 2016/10/23 > Travel History: Proof of travel history for your SPR to visit you in Pakistan. This must be received at this office by 2016/10/23 If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application. Sincerely, Immigration Officer

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
Any guesses for today guys? :-\
I guess nothing for today. :(

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
I guess nothing for today. :(
This is ridiculous :'(

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
This is ridiculous :'(
How much time does MP takes to respond back?

miss black

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015

So if there is somone who gone through similar situation n how they dealt with it .

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
How much time does MP takes to respond back?
It depends. Some take few hours, some take 1 day and some don't even bother to respond :eek:

I've tried to reach out to 2 different MPs for my area and they didn't respond.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

miss black said:
So if there is somone who gone through similar situation n how they dealt with it .
First thing's first, provide the urdu nikkah nama along with the english translatation. If you already provided it and they are still asking for it then provide a copy of the urdu nikkah nama & english translation and a cover letter stating you already provided it along with the request email you got in june (I think). Along with this, the officer is asking for additional relationship proofs. Provide photos after the wedding of you both together, chat logs, call duration logs (screenshot of whatsapp, facetime, skype call logs), proofs of financial support, gift receipts, and any other proofs. Send everything that the officer is asking in the additional document request letter. Send it via email.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Was hoping today would be THE day. Guess not. :'(

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Just get a notarized english translation of the urdu nikkah nama.. make sure ur urdu nikkah nama has the nikkah registrar ka seal on it..

Next simple resend them all the stuff they hav asked for.. im hoping u took photocopies or scans of the boarding passes of ur sponsor when he visited u.. send them the photos along with samples of chat and call logs and social media posts between u and ur sponsor TO DATE..
U have no other option but to comply to their request..
Good luck nd dont panic. It only reduces ones effeciency.. :)

miss black said:

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

I paid RPRF when it was requested and got Decision Made on Pr side to, but it shows those 3 general lines about process and medicals recieved. That's it! noting else. I don't think they updated reguarly.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

I dont get it... how often do such things happen that u send them everything but they still say they havenot recieved it.. :/
What goes wrong in such cases?

snowy2015 said:
First thing's first, provide the urdu nikkah nama along with the english translatation. If you already provided it and they are still asking for it then provide a copy of the urdu nikkah nama & english translation and a cover letter stating you already provided it along with the request email you got in june (I think). Along with this, the officer is asking for additional relationship proofs. Provide photos after the wedding of you both together, chat logs, call duration logs (screenshot of whatsapp, facetime, skype call logs), proofs of financial support, gift receipts, and any other proofs. Send everything that the officer is asking in the additional document request letter. Send it via email.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

miss black said:

Hey I received a similar e-mail on the 12th but they only asked my husband to provide proof that I was living in Canada... I sent in my place of employment letter and my bank letter which should be enough... In ur case don't worry just collect all the docs requested and send it to them thru the web form and thru post mail as soon as you can.... and all should be fine....

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

snowy2015 said:
Was hoping today would be THE day. Guess not. :'(
Spoke too soon!!! :p :p :p I am shaking lol.

Of all of the days in the year Snowy (well technically her husband) gets ppr on her birthday! Yay :D